Offensive meme/videos thread

Offensive meme/videos thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GhVDFsaLrs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tQpKb0U800I&itct=CBMQpDAYASITCLe9he392tYCFY5dfgod9GsFBzIHcmVsYXRlZEifzonulfmD5ZoB
youtube.com/watch?v=j0WxxlTqhAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh fuck no

NO

Rick and Morty is an annoying show.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GhVDFsaLrs

Annoying? maybe, but honestly it's better than some of the other annoying tier shows

Like MLP and Steven Universe

>There are worse things than this, therefore it isnt bad

No, they are all just bad

you sound like a happy person

rick and morty honestly isn't that bad. probably the best cartoon currently running

I was pointing out your logic made no sense, I never even watched it and I wont be due to how much attention people are giving it.

Rick and Morty is enjoyable, but it's the fanbase that fucking sucks honestly. pretty much nailed down the stereotype accurately because there are people that fucking shallow to see it as something deeper than just entertainment.

Besides, after years of lurking on this site, encyclopedia dramatica and seeing Man-O-Man as posted in , Rick and Morty is hardly that offensive on it's own.

You do realize the only way you can fully enjoy a show is to ignore the fanbase right?

Yeah a lot of people are giving it attention but it's not like that you can't enjoy it on your own and then form your own opinion on whether or not you like it after like, 6 episodes.

Kek @ this thread

Nah im good, I dont pay anything in style any mind, if the majority of people like it, it must be bad, not saying it makes sense but it has never driven me wrong before.

>everyone on Sup Forums is the same person
post disregarded

every fanbase sucks

>Nah im good, I dont pay anything in style any mind
you sound like a total faggot

A faggot who'd fuck you up your ass in a totally non homosexual manner, yeah

good one queer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tQpKb0U800I&itct=CBMQpDAYASITCLe9he392tYCFY5dfgod9GsFBzIHcmVsYXRlZEifzonulfmD5ZoB

Offensive videos? Try this:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0WxxlTqhAA

god damn it user, that's some next level faggotry