Oh shit. Civil War starts tomorrow. Which side will you join?

Oh shit. Civil War starts tomorrow. Which side will you join?

I live in a little blue dot in the middle of Texas that your map doesn't show, but it's all a glow solid blue. In Texas Liberals are gun toting liberals. We turn off the right switches and Texas dries up. So you can pretty much count Texas out other than a bunch of unorganized yahoos running around.

I'm just gonna hunker down in my red as fuck state and wait for the mouthbreathers to win and then go back to being a useless piece of shit until I inevitably die of AIDS

>We turn off the right switches and Texas dries up

Should've tried that with Houston you cock-stand.

>cock-stand
explain this to me user?

the federal government

Fuck off you Austin hipster

I'll sit back and let all you stupid fucks kill each other off.

The Federal Government. Ya know, the niggas with the jets and bombs and shit.

Well which side do you think would be seceding in that scenario?

Anchorage and juneau are the only republican safespaces in alaska

I can't believe you said Republican safespace

Honestly I'd go wherever Trump asked me to go
Would be loads of fun to invade California with the US Army

the side that consists of 2/3 of the population as oppose to giving a shit about land area like a retard would.

NICE TRY JEW

B-b-but muh Carl of Duty campaign taught me that we can beat bigger opponants

Wait what's going on

No body plays the call of duty campaign

Republicans are hypocrites who will nonstop complain about the so called threats to their christmas, guns, and school prayer groups. They are so desperate they have to make any social event to be explicitly about them and then claim its under attack by their invisible sjw boogieman. The fact is that sjws have little effect on actual society and they have been given too much attention by right wing fear mongers.

nigga you mean to tell me you never killed makarov?

My bets are on the conservative crowd.
>better armed
>red states are filthy with oil
>conservatives bolster the military
>most of the military will be on the side of the conservatives
Limp wristed libshits wouldn't even last a week

You tell em Cletus

Their armies of trannies and fags and vegans and potheads would be mowed down with ease

Blue side. The side with brains and technology to build terminators. Run Cletus

Fallacy. New York is not a Blue state.

New York is very, VERY much Red. You just have too many people who don't bother because they know NYC and Albany are too big to try and overrule.

If the revolution began tomorrow, I'd join the rest of ACTUAL New York and put and end to the obscene Dem corruption.

the real linchpin: dems too tightly packed to dodge nukes

yeah well Texas is 45% blue so suck my dick faggot

That just means Texas has more faggots than NY. Ball's in your mouth, fag.

The side that won last time.

there are A LOT of homos in Texas

QUADS OF TRUTH

Republicucks trying to send a man to the moon

Lmao Illinois is totally fucked

Kek has spoken. Too many homos in Texas I say.

The side with all of the money, the tech, the innovation, and cities that the country folk think are filled with boogie men.

Lucky eights confirm. We must do something about the homo problem in texas.

the side with the smart people

A lot of empty red map there.

If you actually want to play call of duty without retarded kids, you play the campaign. There you just get retardation in its raw form.

oh fucking please! Don't act like they weren't offended by everything in the 80s. Just cause the left is being PC now, doesn't mean the right hasn't had their fair share.

I'll be driving fifteen minutes north to join my white brothers in New Hampshire and fight the ZOG hordes that will inevitably spill out of Boston.

mw2 was shitty. Call of Duty 4 was the last good game.

This. We'd roll down from DFW day one and bulldoze that shithole.

I'll sit in minnesota in the woods fishing till all ya retards shoot yourselves.

Just crack some cold beers till yall calm the fuck down.

I'll be camping in Trump tower in Chicago with all the other secret conservaties

The side that owns the gateways to trade with China, obviously. We will just cut the redtards off from their ready supply of cheap Walmart toys and they will all be crying uncle by morning.

Pfft. I could fuckin' take New Hamster all by my lonesome. Probably use you fuckos for target practice.

>Blue side. The side with brains and technology to build terminators.

yeah because blue faggots know shit about militar weapons. they just know how to make transgender robots

How would you know if a war were going to start or not? and wtf do the numbers on the map mean?

It's electoral college votes you faggot.

I'm sorry, did you say something? I couldn't hear you over the sound of the crippling poverty and depression of your filthy backwoods hovel.

The numbers are delegates for each states presidential vote.

this is a map of the last elections majoritys

Nigga are you dumb? Look at all the red states... it would hardly be a 'war', more like a reckoning

Travis county tards are a bunch of blow hards

New York would be just another meaningless hick state without NYC.

That's because of wetbacks. Wetbacks haven't won a war yet. Bunch of cowards would run home in a hurry.

blue, of course

Until NY shuts off all your finances, CA shuts off all your technology, and they both shut off all of the imports to your silly asses.

That's adorable. Almost every engineer I know a gun toting redneck.

Being this autistic.

ISHYGDDT

Are you retarded?

Leave Blue, Go Red.

i live in minnesota. only reason its blue on the map is because the city dwellers. and everyone outside of the cities owns guns because they are hunting outdoorsmen and wouldnt let the city dwellers escape. so you can pretty much count minnesota as a red.

That's every city and outlying rural area dumb dick...

Just cause you put a lift kit on your truck doesn't make you an engineer you stupid faggot.

majority of people that cant live without a powergrid or money are the blue sided people. dont be fooled.

I'll be with the minorities, AKA the good side

That's how it is for most blue states. A few urban centers that have large populations control the way the state votes. All the lefties are gonna be stuck in their cities, blockaded, with an ever dwindling amount of food until they surrender.

Why do we need a war? Let's just agree to split into two countries. No prizes for guessing which side will prosper, that the rest of the world will want to work with.

right. and notice how i was addressing minnesota specifically. you cunt.

I voted for Donald Trump, didn't I?

>Caring about Jew shekels rather than food, water, and services

Real GDP is all that matters

Cool. You guys are welcome to go back to medieval life.

Man, you get internet in your bomb shelter? I can barely pick up the Wi-Fi in my bedroom.

I'm just patiently awaiting death, so I'll just keep doing that.

Hick, if the state is blue, it means the city dwellers outnumber you. Land doesn't vote, people vote.

whats more medieval? living like a hunter/camper or being trapped in a city fighting for food because you cant escape?

cause thats gonna stop all the guys with guns vs all the fags with rape whistles?

The Order.

number of people mean you consumer more and faster. have fun trying to escape.

The blue cities will be fine. We have ports and trade and international good will. Nothing will change. Enjoy your camper van.

Your map is flawed - first the blue is only around major population centers which is problematic because they got NO FOOD. All of the food grow where it is RED. Food normally isn't a problem so long as the distribution center distribute it. Once the food shipments are cut off then all of the millions of hunger useless blue fuckers will turn on each other. Let's face it Blacks and Browns already hate each other. Lastly anyone without multiple firearms and a shit load of bullets will starve. Think walking dead because that's what the major urban centers will devolve into.

Theoretically people could go awol, if it's a civil war it's the left and right of course there is more than that like centrists so no feds

I think a war would be better. The country would be much stronger united and without any liberals

>mfw liberating Jefferson, Oregon, and Washington on the horizon

I love how you dildos think you're going to be invading states like some sort of militia. You'll be too busy fighting each other over the last working cell phone.

that could be true. unless you are one of the land locked blue areas.

A second civil war probably won't have clear front lines. It'll be neighbor vs neighbor butchery like Rwanda.

The Feds will side with whatever side is anti-white.

I don't live in Minnesota (thank christ) and I don't live in a city, but you have a comically provincial worldview and I'm sorry. You think people want to escape? Cities exist because they are packed with things people want. You might be perfectly happy living in a cabin and subsisting on venison and treebrain, but the rest of us want entertainment and drugs and sex.

Those people will have to abandon and move to one of the coasts.

The majority of people that can't operate a computer and don't know what the internet is are the red sided people.

Only in the shitty parts which is where the people making all the civil war noise are from. Blue states will be sitting back watching red implode.

If there is anarchy in parts of the country during the war, I'll finally get to shove my dick in some real young early teen pussy and ass before I die

I'm really looking forward to the war

You faggots couldn't even hold on to that bird sanctuary last year.

we arent talking about worldview, we are talking blue vs red. if you are surrounded you will be starved out. and if you cant leave then what smarty pants? you have a limited resource of food and water. power is even questionable. im not seeing how youd benefit being trapped in a city. for any extended amount of time.

Well here's hoping Hell is real then, just to know that you'll be going.

reported