What happens if Dortmund wins UCL with a goal of him in the final?

What happens if Dortmund wins UCL with a goal of him in the final?

USA will win the next World Cup

Sup Forums would be unreadable for a couple of days.

USA will finally have caught up with San Marino, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Lithuania in producing a CL winning player.

As it stands, you haven't produced a single one...

LMAO

I wonder when the UK will.

Rooney won it not that long ago, and Lampard. Or are you mentally sick?

Dortmund had an American player called Kirovski when they won the CL

are you mentally ill?

Scotland on its own has about 30 winners. that's probably about double your pathetic country

did he play in the final?

no

does he have a CL medal?
no

then he's not a CL winner

>scores against benfica
>goat

kek

>this benfikek

I just checked.

Austria has produced two CL winners EVER.

well done, Austria, well done. you've produced the same number as Finland, Mali, Cameroon and Peru.

i'm literally LMAOing @ ur countries life

>does he have a CL medal?
>no
yes he does

what your source desu?

he didn't play in the final but he played in their cl campaign and got a medal

He didn't make the final 18 but he got a medal and has still technically "won" the champions league

say it with me drumpfkins,

U S A

U S A

U S A

the most i ever laughed at a post on here was someone responding to an Argentinian with "t. Tyrone Maradona"

>Christian Pulišić
>1.73 m

what a fucking manlet wew

Not gonna lie, former Dortmund supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Tuchel crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the champions league! Good thing Nate Silver predicts a less than 1% chance of that happening.

You wake up from fantasy land

Is the public opinion of him that low in Germany? even after last season?

No, though there's been a good share of media shit stirring, because he doesn't want to act pally with them like Klopp.

>former Dortmund supporter

Bayern already fills their stadium up quite well. Why did they pay for you to move to Munich and attend every game?

Who? Tuchel or Pulisic?

With Tuchel it's a mixed bag, last year he was praised for becoming the best runner-up in Bundesliga history.
This year he here and then made some weird decisions that drew some criticism, but generally he's well respected I'd say.

Pulisic doesn't really have a "public opinion" about him yet.
He's seen as a talented kid with huge potential, but so far not many talk about him. Too many young players in his situation have failed before him.
The remarkable thing about him is that ESPN and other American media crews are constantly present at Dortmund trainings every other week since Pulisic started playing regularly.

I saw an ESPN camera crew myself last time I was there.

Tuchel, I guess he got some slack for the Schurlle deal, but considering all the arrivals and departures in the summer he's done pretty well this season I thought.

And ESPN hype him so much, the same with FOX when they show dortmund games, Hopefully the pressure wont get to him being 18

I once saw a pidgeon trying to eat a whole burger