Hi Sup Forums you might not recognize me from last 2 days but I go banned from it so I'll tell you guys when my pleds...

hi Sup Forums you might not recognize me from last 2 days but I go banned from it so I'll tell you guys when my pleds have been answer

never in my living turd life I've seen anyone like myself, yea girls are supposed to me sexy fucking whores with lots of confidence who take advantage of men, I had a couple of boyfriends but they all dump my ugly ass for big tiddy thots with huge bootys and I'm literally the freakin opposite of their desires, I'm ugly, weird, and VERY anti-social, awkward and just not design to interact with anyone, I do talk but I always sound aggresive even tho I'm super generous, last person to dump me just shattered me entirely and made me realize how much of a sad loser I am so today I want advice from frigin Sup Forums because I don't have any value in my life anymore so to all the non-virgins,virgins and femanons (if there is any)

whats a good start to open up more? I want to have more friends that I could relate and I also want to make utube vids and open a channel similar to marblehornets or one day become a mass murder and surpass stephen paddock and be more cooler then the colombine shooters while vlogging my motive and life just like elliot rodger

I'll also tell you guys a secret if you make me smile ; )

fuck off.

Hi nipple

Show bones and vagene

Are you fat?

why the fuck are you out of the kitchen

hi

no

and no that would explain why i'm constantly dump °·°·°·°·°

am i really outta the kitchen tho?

Maybe you're just coming off as a feminist.
What kind of guy are you hoping to get?
And howwwwee ugly?
If you have a basic body, clothes are your best friend.
But if you have a negative ads and pancake tits, well......kinda fucked.

>autism or bait
which is it OP

u can have my ulna and radius

>vLOGging

you can say both my dude ~u ·

i want a guy that has the same interest as me hmu if you apply

Secret ; )

What even the fuck are you?

Fuck off Nicholas.

Just live your life

Have a good diet
Have a SOLID rythm of sleeping
Dont do shit with your money

Friends and all will come naturaly
At works
school etc even online
And fck your exes
Its past
You're living now

mmh bless me

Can I apply for a blowjob?

I’m introvert and really don’t like talking to people. Moved to Australia 5 years ago and have no friends whatsoever. Which I actually like because people are shit. I’d rather concentrate on important things like being happy and knowing who you truly are. I was a loser before I moved here but I learned how to be more confident and open by getting lost, broke and being forced to be independent by myself. I used to care about what other people think a lot and tried to fit in. No I enjoy not giving a fuck. Also, would you mind writing your name on your titties? They look really nice

I accept this as an answer

have you tried just putting your dick in things, that works for me

You ever took it up your ass?

Do you think guys dump you because your ass is dark skinned?

guys im actually and a 14yr old enjoy this underaged titty and ignore that morbid pussy armpit holy fuck and you guys suck at advicing but whateves this is Sup Forums after all

well never had anyone fuck me actually and i dont think my pussy is that ugly and dark nor my shit hole

Don't lie to us

They look 14yrs but are actually 22

Is ur pussy pink? Are you a white pearson? Do you shave? Does you shit hole has hair? Do you ever scratch your butt and smell your fingers after? How would you describe the scent?

Show face

where in aus faggot? I'll buy you a beer

Nice armpit vegene op
>10/10

didn't you post a thread where you asked if your tits were big?

First you should know yourself. What do you really want. When you know that make that your big goal. After you know what your goal is look at the normal and natural way to achieve that. Make smaller goals that should get you to your final one. Like milestones. And also be positive. A positivi atitute will get the fuckers off because they cant stand if someone is happy and they cant get her/him down.
And remember that, all thou it might sound overuserd, beauty is actually in the eye of the beholder.

Fuck even Hitler got a gf. (so, yeah, lonly gyys from b you also have a chance...yupiii)

Dont set high targets as for the oppoaite sex. They might end up disappointing you. Stay away from potential "players". And also. Why in the fuck everyone ifnores the timid guys? Damn i remember when i was young and shy. Yet someone looked at me eventually and now we have a wonderful 3yo son.

So yeah. Hang in there...smiles might be around the corner.

PS: i think the "get off faggot" will reply to this.i will just smile :)

Not too sure about your situation, but it is tough to break that shell. I did it with pure anger. Dunked my head into some shit I knew was going to turn South, and ran with it.

i know who you are op

Post full face and kik

Melbourne dude, don’t drink beer though

That's insightful and you are a wonderful person

So in plane anime you're like this

>don’t drink beer though
sigh

Maybe you feel like that because you are jew

i like you

Sorry to disappoint friend, happy to take a coffee instead

whats the deal op why you so flakey

It's dat Rozelli bitch.

Put out more

Can we see more?

This right here. The same thing I was thinking.

is op kill

you think anyone read all that bullshit you dumb cunt

if i make you smile? uh...how about a joke?
Why are ducks so angry?

They don't quack off enough.

Thanks. I try to be. But thwn again i think most of persons are good. They just didnt found the reason to show it. These thibgs take tume. When you get older you look at younger self and think. Man i was weird and did a lot of miatakea...but that's ok..because of those i am who i am now and because of my current mistakes i will be the future me. I always look forward to "see" my future me. So far so good. Better and better.

will op post noods? Please post nudes op.