ITT: come up's

ITT: come up's

Some idiot traded me a brand new Bulova Accutron w/ box and everything for like $100 and some weed. top Kek watch is worth $2500

keep and increase value, or sell, wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1072479
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$2500? You sure about that OP?

That's a shiteeeeeeeer mate

Very few watch brands hold their value. Bulova is not one of them. They are Japanese made. I think they are a subsidiary of Citizen.

Where are you? I'll buy it

>It's worth $2500
Guarantee you it's either stolen or fake. But hey, good for you

yes, 100%.

> fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1072479

>top Kek watch is worth $2500

What has led you to believe this?

>keep and increase value, or sell, wat do?

Increase in value? Are you retarded? Look on ebay and you'll see Bulovas from decades ago selling for less than they retailed for back then.

Texas

said it was a graduation gift from his dad, seemed legit. but hey, come up either way.

this is cheap knock off because I just checked there site and I couldn't find it, they only have top quality watches not cheap shit

Oh shit... I'll give you $2000 cash for that right now!!!

Fucking sage this shit for dumb ass op

>list price $2499.00

Selling for $499.00
That's called marketing. You think you're getting a good deal. You probably get $20.00 at a pawnshop

the watch is greasy and scratched. this is a troll post?

Take a picture of the back OP

sell and give me 100$ of it

You're thinking of Bvlgari moron

Lmao Bulova... Any watch brand u can buy at Macy's won't be a good investment, aka won't hold value at all, aka a peasants watch aka doesn't matter if msrp is 10k, they gonna sell it at Macy's for $200 to market the shit out of ppl who shop at Macy's. In all seriousness though, that watch u now own will probably never be worth more than $200 if that.

Bulova is a watch brand idiot

Sell it and get more weed.

A quick google search shows that this watch is worth about $300 to the right buyer.

Good luck getting fifty bucks for it at a pawn shop.

send exact link wth exact watch style and you got me.

Bulova won't hold it's value at all, they depreciate worse than cars do when you buy new lol. That thing is prolly worth less than half it's retail price the second you hit the door! If you want a watch that holds or increases it's value you need to be looking at select Rolex models.

I just googled the number on the back of it.

It doesnt really matter considering its fake.

honestly I wouldn't pay more then 120$ for it

looks nice anyways so i prob gonna keep it. not a loss IMO

It's real you idiot, just because you shopped one online catalog and couldn't findo the watch based off the picture doesn't mean its a fake

I don't like watches.

kid said his dad gave it to him as a graduation gift. rich kid too and all the other shit hes traded me was real

You should rape him. It would make his dad respect you.

You realize that the only way something is worth anything is if someone is willing to spend what you deem it worthy. It's in shit condition, has been heavily used, and you got it from an illegitimate source. It is worthless.

Eta movement. Yeah OP it's not worth 2500 retail. If you get it polished and cleaned up you might be able to sell it for $300.00 but not to a pawnshop

still getting more money than how much I traded.

Or OMEEEEEGa

This

Yeah. You got the better deal no doubt

>still getting more money than how much I traded.

Well good for you!

You managed to make a hundred bucks or so!

Do you really think that warrants a thread on Sup Forums?

Did you think we were all going to line up and tell you how cool you are?

Well let me tell you, OP. YOU'RE COOL!

Feel better?

lol Op got played and idiot now tries to play it cool saying he will keep it or that 200 bucks is still a good deal, what a fucking retard

Have you even considered that the watch has been up someones ass? Have you smelled it? I mean I may not be a smart man but when I want to purchase a watch I smell it first to make sure it has no traces of poop.

The watch itself doesn't look terrible easily sellable for maybe 150 bucks, 200 if you're lucky

Rich people can be scammed too.

Watch expert here, that watch has DEFINITELY been up someones ass.

This all day! Good luck getting shit for that beat ass watch, I'd be willing to bet that a pawn shop wouldn't even make an offer on it. If they do they would be throwing you a bone by giving you maybe $25 for it, trying to shine it up and flipping it to some greasy nigger for $100 (or less) by telling and showing them the same horse shit marketing that fooled you into thinking this thing was a good idea. Why do you think the dude wanted to part with it anyways? I'll tell you, he tried to pawn it, they told him to kick rocks, so he found some poor sucker to give him $100 and some weed for it... You got conned!

OP, keep it and wear the hell out of it. Learn more about watches and then move up to an Omega or a used Rolex

This

no one will question authenticity as all the other jewelery and shit I own is real. so win i guess unless I end up chilling with a watch entrapeneaur