Even the NRA wants these things banned now. How come they don’t want handguns banned...

Even the NRA wants these things banned now. How come they don’t want handguns banned? Handguns are responsible for the vast majority of gun related homocides while being far less accurate than larger guns. They are also far easier to smuggle through security.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/interactive/news/handgun-homicides/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

money.cnn.com/interactive/news/handgun-homicides/

"How come"!!! You're a fucking idiot. Let me guess, you live in a fly over state.

>gun related homocides
subtract gang violence and suicide first then we'll talk. the murder and crime rates have been dropping for 25 years, and more people die in chicago from gun homicides every month then the vegas happening.

that's not even the right accessory

"How come" dates back to 17th century English further back it was how comes.

I’m not seeing the problem

Daily reminder...

It's never been about any of those things or they'd be the National Pistol Association.
It's all about the boomsticks. Although movie posters dwell on guys clutching pistols, the faux-military love rifles. And there is your clue to what's behind all the fuss.
The NRA is an army-in-waiting. It is their fantasy that they'll be ready when the invader comes. That's what motivates them. If not an invader, then the US Army directed by a corrupt liberal president. They really believe it.
The Constitution makes reference to "a well-reguated militia". In the absence of a national army, this made sense. But the Constitution was written by Europeans who were fleeing European despots. They had no vision of what the US would become. There is no allowance for a President in the original Constitution; the position was created so the common folk could have a replacement for the King.
The original US was far smaller and was not envisaged to be an industrial power. Hence, no standing army until WWI.

Almost exclusively from handguns. Many of the victims are bystanders

Why do you subtract them?

Because he only cares if it’s white people dying. That’s why they are moving so fast against bump stocks. All those dead flyover white people with their straw hats.

bc suicide and gang violence do not occur because of guns; they occur because of social and personal conflicts, the gun homicides rate has been going down murder of all kinds has been going down for the past 25 years.
yes but the handguns are not the issues its the people that are at fault. see above murder is down so is violent crime, yet the places with the highest gun deaths(and remember to subtract suicide and gangs) are all democratically controlled cities, chicago, baltimore, houston are the top 3.

This is why don't we give a single inch to you prancing fairies. "Oh so you're fine with this, but what about THAT?" Fuck off.

no you fucking retard bump stocks are most likely already illegal because the automatic weapons law, it also accounts for "alterations that make semi auto fire as if it was automatic" thats why electric trigger fingers are already going to be made illegal but they just came out recently.

I'm currently designing a "compromise" for the people involved on either side of the gun debate. It's a button you have to push after each pull of the trigger in order to reset and/or unlock it after each time you pull it. It requires a hole drilled into pre-existing lower receivers and a new trigger, but gun nuts get to keep their guns and there's no more bump-fire possible.

I think this is something some somewhat gun-friendly states would be willing to accept. If the state legislatures make this a requirement then I'll be fucking rich.

the NRA is saving face and trying to get out ahead of this issue so they can appear sympathetic and reasonable. the fact is there isn't a big market for that particular accessory (compared to actual weapon and ammo sales) so it's no big loss for the industry. if they fight it chances are they'll lose some support and things could get worse. it's a play, that's all

you are so fucking bad at shilling its ridiculous. that already exists in california and its a easily defeated button. also is fucking retarded notion, guns are sentient creatures. punish the criminals and stop letting democratically controlled cities like chicago blatimore and houston run rampent with crime just bc of "diversity".
wrong. seealso the NRA does very little lobbying, it has a big following bc it turns out a lot of people want and like guns. the education lobby is one of the biggest but why dont you say that teachers unions effect the laws unfavorably?

this

you think the nra isn't trying to save face? bullshit. just because other entities lobby more doesn't mean the nra doesn't engage in the same activities, nor does it mean they give a fuck about saving lives by banning bump stocks. it's PR, plain and simple, idiot

> NRA does little lobbying
this is what gun nuts actually believe

This is obvious bait. But for weapons with the "automatic" stock are very inaccurate and more prone to failure because of its inherent design. So ban it, but thats probably not a good idea. Because the language they'll use might just include pistol grips/folding stocks/extandable stocks as well. Pretty much banning a whole lot of weapons not specifially a m1 garand

The murder rate decreases more if you make black men illegal than if you make handguns illegal.

Do you want to make black men illegal or do you want to admit that maybe the issue is not as simple as GUNS BAD.

Is that true? I'm gonna start saying How Comes. It'll make me sound mysterious and sophisticated.

>democratically controlled cities
Lets be realistic here. Getting food stamps, welfare checks, affordable housing shoud not equate to violence. Everything responsible in those places are blacks or mestizos or both

Does that mean we invest in osi and chertoff?

People who don't know about guns are scared of everything related to them. Our second amendment is slipping away.

no its the literal law dumbass, again the automatic weapons ban law allows provisions to be added to the ban if "device/accessories alter the way the gun fires as to make it fire as an automatic weapon" that includes bump stocks, and electric trigger fingers which is already on the way to being illegal if its not already, and that just came out. how exactly is teh nra "saving face" they didnt kill anybody. is chicago saving face by declaring a "no murder weekend" which they still fail at?
being fucking retarded isnt an arguement user. your teachers unions give a fuck load more money then almost any other lobby sector why wont you deem that bad?
it is a cultural issue for sure. thats why liberal cities that have been democratically controlled for the length of the death and violence need to answer for this shit. their way of life literally creates death and destruction anywhere it is adopted

I can see a couple of issues with that design.

1. you would have to make it where you couldn't just tape the button down to make it fire in normal semi-auto.

2. It pretty much makes the gun worthless for the only thing it's really good for which is home defense. In a panic situation like someone breaking into your home 99% of people are really bad shots. Even trained professionals are really bad shots too. This is why police are taught to empty the clip if they have to shoot because something like 50% of the shots miss. I could easily see this device getting a lot of gun owners killed because they forget to rest for the next shot or they just can't get enough shots off in time to make 1 count.

I mean I own a gun already like that it's a single shot bolt action shotgun. If I had use it in defense I would take my one shot and if that didn't work I would use it as a club. As by the time I reloaded it again it would be just right for the bad guy to be in my face trying to take it away from me.

A better solution would be just a limit on mag size, 15 to 20 shots is enough for most things. If you need more than that then your a really bad shot and probably should start clubbing away.

chicago isnt even in the top 20 cities for murder rate in america.

>niggers are responsible for the vast majority of gun related homocides while being far less accurate than trained responsible shooters.. see i fixed that for you, you fucking cuck

Right, i knew it, it was the libs and dems all along, those niggerlovers.

You are correct. Most homicides happen with hand guns, and black shooters. You are wrong. In thinking the hand guns are the problem.

>east st louis
of fuck of chicago is 4 hours away and east st louis is democratically controlled for the majority of the past 50 years. mayor kirkland in chester PA is #2 also democrat, Lyda Krewson of st louis MO is 3# also democrat, do yo uwant me to keep going?

but washington dc is in the top 50. hmmm

you have actual, working brains.

.. what on earth are you doing here? don't answer that.

I salute you.

nice straw man. the constitution is the law, if you dont like it then leave, or try to amend it legally.

OH FUCK

WOMEN GUNNA BE MAD

>it is a cultural issue for sure
Oh fuck off. Is it really hard to assume that blacks are different to whites or anyone else. That they are more lazy, more prone to violence, and are better suited to tribal like ways. I mean really if i could get any of these benefits i would be one happy motherfucker. But i dont, cause i aint black. But even if i could. I wouldnt destroy half my city. Because all im capable of doing is destruction and blaming others for my problems (blm)

>Handguns are responsible for the vast majority of gun related homocides
No they aren't. PEOPLE are.

everything you just said is in support of my proposition that the issue of why the murder capitals of the country are the murder capitals of the country is bc of cultural/social choices. regardless of race liberal run cities create destruction and death and it just so happens that minorities are more often then not susceptible to the liberal bs and things like ghetto cultural and other moral trash ideas

Right? It's like blaming a fucking car for a car wreck. How can an inanimate object be 'responsible' for anything?

Exactly.

The people who scream the loudest, know the least.

Because the NRA is getting back around to being government bitches again since it was infiltrated by gun control advocates.

but im from hollywood and my feelings are more important than rational thought!

Ah i see. If liberals and other progressive fanatics stopped feeding, housing, and giving them stuff. Then they would be forced to work. Though im afraid they'll still cause trouble. Its only cultural in that they keep getting feed, but biologically they still fuck things up. Even before they were getting welfare in the 1950s. They were still higher in murder as well as being prone to father abandonment

Time to start up that mental health is an issue in this country rhetoric.

Spoilers the world is well aware how mental the USA is.

Because we have the right to bare arms and no one will ever be able to change that.

At least cars require you to pass a test to prove your competency

>Even the NRA wants these things banned now.

I always have to hold in my rage when someone calls NRA the only people standing up for our 2A rights. Fuck no. They're a bunch of limp wristed fucks that only think guns are for hunting.

GOA really needs more/better publicity.

you don't need a bumpstock to bumpfire

look up "bump fire technique" on youtube, lots of videos show how it's done

Make a short barrel shotgun and tell the ATF about it then get back to me about how "free" we are.

also gad damn it i sorta wanted a bumpstock but put off buing them because life got in the way. now ill never get one.

also i can kiss my shot at a supressor goodby too.... fucking assholes shiting all over everything ruining it for everyone again.. pic related.

>if you dont like it then leave
can't do that seeing as I ain't there.

And way less deadly, but who'd take that into consideration.... idiot.

You're fucking stupid. The NRA doesn't want them banned but they're bitchifying themselves by saying they think bump fire stocks should be regulated like silencers and tracked by government agencies so they know who owns one.

lol people like you literally contribute to my huge networth.
>massacre happens
>politicians spew lies saying we should get rid of guns
>idiots around the globe buy guns
>gun stocks spike
>my pockets get phattt

then why care if they're banned?

bump stock sucks anyways.

...but you can still get a suppressor.

You just have to apply for the tax stamp and wait patiently for the paperwork to go through.

i think much of that has to do with IQ personal choices and of course social/culture- and i mean that in probabilities-esque sense and not in the sociologist doublespeak-no-personal-responsibility way. but increasing IQ is a very tough thing to do as our experiments in immigration have pointed out. Im almost positive there is not a government solution but the liberal policies are certainly detrimental to the people who adopt them as we've pointed out they own all the crime and murder top spot cities across the country. it would be a good step in the right direction to severally cut back on the "light justice" policies of criminals and cut back on subsidy of bad behavior as well that democrats push for
>GOA really needs more/better publicity.
based user, they really do.
then im sorry for your loss
thats a major issue with the ban in the first place there are lots of ways to circumvent it, ie the spring/bump stock can be made in minutes. it just shows the hypocrisy in gun laws- the rational for certain bans like the automatic weapons ban is retarded and gets rekt everytime new tech/accessories come out

>then im sorry for your loss
no worries mate, I'm just fine.

I really hope you don't own stock in American Outdoor Brands.

>the right to bare arms
yeah man, no-sleeves all the way. Freedom!

>IQ
The thing is, you cant do anything about it. Its based off genetics and the persons ethnicity. The average IQ in the african regions is 70. That is why a lot of infrastructure goes bad after the europeans left. Cause they aint smart it enough to learn or take care of their own "nation"

right on, and our first constitution was changed for a reason, it was weak. but the major debate between the sides of it were stronger weaker central government + how specific should we be. the bill of rights was added as a fail safe basically, when before it was just understood by all at the time. the major take away from the constitution is that our rights are endowed to us as humans from our creator, and the government is for the people not the other way around, so the right to defense is uber important. many of our current laws are questionable in legality based on the underlying philosophies of our country being forgotten, but our judicial system is fucked in that many issues are just examined on a basic "yah or nah" level and the essence of the law is ignored or forgotten out of inconvenience or ignorance so we have cooky laws on both sides.

>cause they aint smart it enough

I live in IL.... no i cant get one.

Only if you want to use them in public - just like most states require tests to conceal carry.
Faggot.

Ouch. I'm sorry.

Maybe take in consideration how much expensive a handgun is vs a rifle. And THEN take in consideration how concealable a handgun is. The cheapness to purchase and not needing anything but a license to purchase makes pistols one of the easiest to acquire which of course would result in more lower and middle class deaths from them. Not like you need to aim a pistol if you can get close enough right?

26 states dont require a live fire test to get a ccw permit(if one is even required)

agreed, thats the difficulty of trying something. at the very least maxing out potential no matter how little it is a good idea, but paying people for fucking up is not, i would like to see a cut back and major scrutiny of welfare programs. like when clinton was working with geingrich and kasich he made food stamps fill out extra forms and the recipients stopped showing up by 40% in some states... that just means that there were a whole lot fo lazy fucks that didnt deserve to get it taking free(for them) shit. i dont believe that is possible at the moment though with the current moral lacking needed to allow family, church, local communities to help out those who really need help as much as is actually needed-not wasting shit, and getting back to self reliance rather then constant assistance

They still require licensing, and are regulated against misuse that includes revocation, fines and possibly jail time.
You’re still a faggot.

dawwww. da babby is tired and cranky! must be nappy nap time! you have a long day of 3rd grade tomorrow. did you study for your spelling test?

>banning a plastic stock

???

That’s what I though. No rebuttal because you’re too fucking retarded to give an actual reason.
Babbys first online assbeating.

>How come they don’t want handguns banned?
money

>wahhhh i cant have my toys and their special add ons, wahhhh liberals, wahhhh democrats

More like “wahhhhh I’m such a big pussy I can’t feel safe because 99.999999% of gun owners even though they don’t do anything but have guns, I gotta go suck dick now to feel better and whine on tumblr about Nazis.”

I think those are literally the only ever homicides where a bumpfire stock was used, because practically speaking they're completely useless and wouldn't be missed.

However, that's not the point.

>handguns are not the issue
>people die from handguns
>do not get rid of handguns

Makes perfect sense, thanks for clearing that up

there are more deaths deaths from cars do you want to ban cars. gun homicides are all in democratically controlled cities that have been democratic for decades, what a coincidence!

BEcause when obama ordered a study on gun violence by the CDC it was found that armed resistance is less likely to leave you injured than compliance, and the people who want to rob your house won't turn in their guns. THis isn't rhetoric, it's statistical fact. There's a contemporary statistician that came out a couple days ago as having reversed her stance on gun control(but not gun ownership, somehow) because she examined the stats and they just don't bare it out

Yeah but cars aren't a right so it wouldn't assert the power that elected officials (i'm sorry that's laughable) believe that they have. They only have a s much as the dumbest fat soccer mom gives them.
It's really unfortunate they have an army of zonked psychos fucked up by generations of positive reinforcement for the worst possible cultural atrocities.

I realize this is bait, but maybe it's because of the limited range, ammo capacity, and caliber of a handgun compared to a 7.62 rifle with a detachable mag and an aftermarket part that modifies it to fire full-auto. And when a man can kill more people in 7 minutes with a rifle than all of the handguns have killed in my 300,000+ city in a year, then maybe rifle laws do need to be looked at.

how many people died in LV from a handgun?

>300k city
Lol po-dunk.

You don't have a lot of crime because I guarantee it's a relatively homogeneous city where everyone sees each other often.

the reason leftists want are going after rifles is bc less people have rifles then they have pistols so its easy for them to get something banned that less people have

Las Vegas is a shithole if you've never been there's really no reason to go if your state allows gambling. Loooot of gang violence, I mean crazy place, literally everyone on the strip is shitfaced at the least.

But they've really only had the one shooting because everyone has guns.
Fucking everyone has guns. babies have guns in vegas, they make the deep south look like little safety dance bitches.

yes child, we've established that in a way, now off to bed.

>tfw they notice the propaganda

NO handgun has been responsible for ANY gun related homicide EVER. You have an inanimate object confused with the human being operating it.
You fuck.

NO! Handguns control themselves! I've seen it in such documentaries as Terminator, Deathproof, James Bond, Killer Tomatoes, In Brugges, Shawshank Redemption, etc.. I could go on forever! I've seen these documentaries first hand so I know the truth, fucker!

Being this stupid should be illegal.

why libtards want our guns? for their globalist masters. so we can be sheep among the wolves... they are already their bitches and do not realize they will be the 1st ones they shoot

Because rifles shoot faster and further than handguns? Handguns are responsible for the same type of murders that bats and knives are. Generally 1 on 1 or small group/robberies.

Assault rifles and machines guns are the primary offensive weapons used for massive slaughter.

I understand your reasoning OP, and while a handgun is an effective killing machine, it does not compare to a semi automatic rifle with more power, range, accuracy, availability and higher magazine size.

john can choke on my member oh wait no he cant because he doesnt fucking exist

omg you figured out our master plan!!!!!!
who told you? was it billy? dont believe his lies!

They don't care about bump stocks because gat cranks will still be legal and they are more accurate.