The state of our NT

>The state of our NT

JUST FUCK MY KANKER UP

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/may/24/antonio-conte-italians-mls-consequences
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this defense is absolutely shit tier

Why did you post the Surinam national team?

is van dijk injured?

the Dutch have overachieved for 50 years.

time for them to settle back into their natural level. from 10-25 in the world.

Where do you vote for the Oranje Trump? I don't see him

>no Jansen
Ok

>8 blacks out of 25 players

surprisingly white 2bh

bottom row, 3rd

Completely missed him desu

So, England tier?

I feel bad for Robben, he has to play with such kids

>tfw we're just as trash as england now

is Bas Dost your only striker

I only know five or six players from that team.

Looks Promesing

literally worse than our squad

what the fuck happened dutchies? why aren't you producing quality players?

Thoughts?

Defense will always be a little weak. We'll be in trouble again if anyone gets injured or misses a game because of cards.

>sending a B team against Bulgaria and Luxembourg
That is some cheeky management

Why call up 4 goalkeepers? Especially since two of them aren't even starters for their clubs.

No idea desu, but the chances of Sels and Casteels playing are pretty much non-existent. Maybe he couldn't decide which one was less shit so he picked them both.

>assumptious flag posting

fuck off

because they only have a population of like 15m you dunce

ridiculous lop-sided squad.
>only 2 fullbacks
>4 goalies
>6 strikers

sack your manager at once

there are 28 players, most probably 5 will be cut off including one keeper

Isn't the squad meant to be 23 players, anyway? I counted 27.

Anyway, Djourou is somehow still getting callups, despite it being 2017.

portugal has less

>only 2 fullbacks
That's all we have.

>4 goalies
One will probably be dropped. Only Courtois and Mings count anyway.

>6 strikers
4. The others are wingers.

Bas Dost has been pretty great.

Then again, its the portuguese league.

>Ciman

Top kek, why? Hes good for mls but last time I saw him in the Euros he looked past it.

Mertens plays as a striker for Napoli. So that's 5 at the very, very least

Where's Ake? It's become clear this season that Howe was the biggest Akebabby. Their defensive stats with and without him is insane.

That's what you get for being such cucks and not voting for big Gert

Next Sweden

Yeah, for Napoli because they sold Higuain, not for the NT.

Not many options really since Kompany is kill.

there are honestly only 6 nignogs and no arabs.

That's probably why they are so shit. Too little non-europeans.

>calling up players from China

When players move to China, they basically announce to the world that they don't give a fuck about sporting success and are just chasing the money now. I wouldn't want any of those guys even near >our NT.

how has he been doing for chelsea?

This. How can you expect a guy to give a shit about playing for his country, when he's only in it for the money?

they have consistently produced good players for decades and now its dried up you dunce, their youth academies used to be heralded as the best in the europe (especially ajax)

i still think beligum would be best served with 3 at the back, 2 dms shielding and then getting whatever attacking players work best together

it's possibly just a transitional period like germany had in the early 2000s. or maybe we're just done, who knows
this squad is better than the one we used for the euro 2016 qualifiers though

Portugal has good academies and can also poach some players from ex-colonies

He'd be playing for a foreign club no matter what, whether said club is Russian, Italian or Chinese, I don't see how that would affect his will to play for the NT.
Most players are mercenaries anyway. They're either in it for the money or (if they're good enough) for the glory of playing for a prestigious foreign club.
The only players in our NT who play in our local league are young and probably won't finish their career here.

Sure, but at least two of those leagues have some quality to them, or a semblance of quality.

>all these top 15 countries complaining

You faggots have no idea how lucky you are

Well that's another issue and it's indeed a valid concern.

---------------------- Courtois -----------------------

-- Alderweireld -- Kompany -- Vertonghen --

Meunier - Tielemans - Nainggolan - Carrasco

-- De Bruyne ------ Lukaku --------- Hazard --

This is the best >we can do

why are chadli and de bruyne midfielders but hazard is an attacker?

Unfortunately Kompany is ded.

I would also maybe start with Mertens instead of De Bruyne, unless you want Mertens to be used as a supersub.
De Bruyne's season at City is kinda meh and he hasn't been doing much ever since the Euro whereas Mertens has been doing great.

International football is overrated anyway. Just view it this way: if your nation's NT is a constant disappointment, it will never get your hopes up, only to crush them a few months later.

Do you seriously think that Russian league is that much better than Chinese league?

has Boyata always been called up for the national squad? He wasn't getting regular games with Celtic until recently

>No Mertens

Nope, I think that might be the first time.

You could get a decent starting 11 out of that. You'd just have an absolutely embarrassing bench.

LCIM provides though. He can still fuck any teams day up.

Made only 2 appearances and it was in an FA Cup match, the first match saw him play as a left wing-back and the second match was on the left side of a back three. He was very impressive in both games, especially as a left centreback. Terry and Zouma were dogshit in the second game and Ake was practically carrying their asses.

I'd bet on Ake to start for >us next season out of him, Christensen and Zouma. Sure, he hasn't got any minutes recently but those 8 games he played for Bournemouth never saw him put a foot wrong.

de Bruyne would not work as an inside forward. Can you honestly see him dribbling and making quick passes between himself, Hazard and Lukaku? The point of that front three is to make space for the wingbacks to come inside and make passes into the box or around the box.

De Bruyne's crossing ability would be wasted and he isn't fast enough to create counterattacking chances like Hazard would on the left. Mertens would be suited there thanks to his pace and goal-scoring ability. Him and Hazard would be extremely deadly interchanging with speed and Lukaku would be the hold-up man who makes space for both of them.

KDB doesn't fit in any of the positions of the 3-4-3 without having too much of his talents be wasted. A 3-5-2 with him sitting behind Dembele and Nainggolan would offer good protection for him to be utilised as a deep-lying playmaker.

The two up front would be the pacy Hazard or Mertens paired with primary striker Lukaku. All three of Hazard/Mertens/KDB in a team with 3 at the back simply doesn't work.

Based Conte says it best.

>"Italians who move to MLS must 'pay the consequences'"

theguardian.com/football/2016/may/24/antonio-conte-italians-mls-consequences

Oh -- forgot pic related.

then why recall him now instead of at the start of next season?

Good news senpai, Netherlands are in the semifinals of the world baseball classic for the second straight time.

------------------------------------ Courtois ------------------------------------
Meunier ------- Alderweireld --------- Kompany --------- Verthongen
-------------------- Nainggolan ----------- Dembélé (any team without him deserves to be scrapped)
----------------------------------- De Bruyne ----------------------------------
Mertens ------------------------- Lukaku ------------------------- Hazard

supersubs: Carrasco, Batshuayi
mercenary: Witsel
FIFA meme/not ready: Tielemans
we trained him wrong on purpose, as a joke: Mignolet
are you fucking serious: Vermaelen, Benteke, Januzaj

As I said before, he deserves to be called by virtue of his performances in the 8 games he played with Bournemouth. By far the best defender they'll ever have and the goals shipped past them since he left proves it.

He's young so why not give him the call up?

>huezilian football knowledge

Kompany is dead, Meunier is shit. Dembele is overrated. Mertens is a striker this season. Hazard won't track back.

>expecting logic from Blind

>Jesus joined Shitty
>Kompany will walk again

>Meunier is shit
>most rightbacks are crap these days

>dembele is overrated
>hardly gets a game for Belgium
>would be a nailed on starter for bongistan but that's not saying much
>Nainggolan and Dembele in midfield looks really good on paper and it's a shame it hasn't been given much of a chance

>Mertens is a striker
>it took a while after Milik's injury before he was used as a striker and now he provides another option

>Hazard won't track back
>in a 3-4-2-1 his defensive duties are limited
>Belgium scores 8 gorillion goals every game now

>Mertens is a striker this season
>Can no longer play a position he played for more than a decade previously

no I mean why did Chelsea recall him from his loan now if they're not going to play him

>England
>overachieve

Conte didn't get what he asked for. 3 loanees were recalled and Conte has to wait until summer to strengthen the squad. Ake won't get many minutes. In case of injuries or in the final meaningless matches he could be used.

oh how wrong this is sweet summer child

Kompany is unfortunately permaded and the general consensus around city is that he'll retire at the end of the season if he fails to get himself fit.

Sorry Belgcucks

Mathijs de Ligt
Date of birth: 12 August 1999...

read today that he is apparently fit again.
Isn't is just another pep sperg-out, not good enough at le tiki taka meme, ignoring his general GOATness in all other respects?

huntelaar?

>what is le cut inside man

>Overachieved
>For 50 years

Ok

Hey, at least Strootman and Robben are world-class, when they are not injured ofc.