What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

You’re gf isn’t a nudist as much as she is a moron

stale pasta

Nice Copypasta faggot. Saged

>girlfriend is a nudist
>3 male roommates
Stopped reading. Either your girl's a whore and using using nudist as an excuse because you're retarded, or more likely this is fake and gay.

get naked and sit on your roommates' laps

Moving out if you wanna keep the relationship is the only option. Just you and her

just trust her and not worry about it the best that you can (you cant control her and if she cheats shes going to cheat whether shes a nudist or not), or break up with her. Can't control her but you can voice your opinion to her. If you do say anything always use the; When you do something... It makes me feel something...

Just be cool. Let this test for a little while. If it takes some time and is still super weird (few weeks) then talk to her. But don't overreact or it'll just get worse. Be chill but not afraid to talk to her if you can't get comfortable with it

being this fucking new jesus christ

I had three female roommates in college.
Was cool for about a month, but got annoying when a all their semi attractive and fatty friends came over to hit on me, clothes all over the olace, bathroom a disaster, all their periods synced up about 5 months in and I just locked myself in my room for a week.
Then I slept with one of them during a party and it was awkward as fuck.

Thought I'd tell a true story because op is fagget.

Let your balls drop. If you show your roomies what happens when they upset you, with a quick temple punch, youll stop this shit. Unless you get your ass kicked. Of that hsppens, then yeah. You fucked up. But op, didnt u know your gf was a nudist beforehand? Seems ljke important info. If yes, then fella, you shoulda known.

Gang bang time!

Youre going to have to kill them all.
Post results with timestamp.
saged until results are posted, or OP is a faggot.

Newfag is so fag he hasn't seen this posted every week

>sadfag so sad, sits here nonstop 24/7
Oh, shit, that's so cool! But other people have jobs and shit, so they don't live here. Kinda sucks, I know.

more casual nudity you faggot

You post this copy pasta again

rent her out

You’ve posted this once a week for a month straight, shut the fuck up, no one cares

OP is a bitch

Buy her matching socks and let her use my clothes. Judging from the fridge contents, I don't think there is much to worry.

Qt butt never sees sun
>nudist

Take her to cool places op and let your dick see the sun too

still having that problem???