WWYD be brutal. Cock = nudes of one I have

WWYD be brutal. Cock = nudes of one I have.

I wouod feed them until they get nice and soft, and keep going until they develop health problems then stab them and move to mexico

Bend them over and spank their asses with a belt until they bleed. Then make right suck my cock while left lick's her asshole.

I'd start by cleaning the house. I'd put on some really good music. I’d pour her a nice glass of wine. Then I'd cook her a really nice dinner. After we’ve eaten I’d pour her another glass of wine and tell her to go relax on the couch while I do the dishes.

Then I'd go in and give her a foot rub. As she relaxed from that I'd pull off her undies and kiss my way slowly up to her pussy, moving around the area gently with my tongue and mouth and my hot breath until she was so wet I'd actually hear her squish a bit when she lays back. I’d take a deep taste of her and she would moan.

Then I'd push my tongue really deep while my finger gently touched her clit, then gently flick her clit with my tongue. I’d look her right in the eye and show her my finger. I’d say “lick my finger exactly the way you want your clit to be licked”, and I would slip it in her mouth.

Then I'd start to finger her while I ate her. I'd reach my finger waay in and up, searching for her G spot. I'd eventually get her to cum really hard and squirt all over.

Then... I'd do whatever the fuck I wanted for the rest of our lives, because I'd OWN HER.

Face fucked the shit out of her while she rubbed my balls

bump?

I'd find these two at a party that I was holding, I'd take them both upstairs and oil them both up. After they were both nice and slicked up I'd have them take turns sucking on my dick and balls. Then I'd have the one on the right sit on my face while the one on the left rode me like a cowgirl. After a couple minutes of that I'd toss her off and fuck the one on the right senseless. I'd start with her on her back, fucking her deep while I played with her nice rack. Then I'd bend her over cum inside her and make her eat my cum right out of her friend’s pussy.

wwyd to her? be as brutal and detailed as you like

Wwyd

Post a frontal maybe

Follow her home drug her and zip tie her elbows to her knees. Find a pair of scissors wait till she wakes up then cut her clothes off piece by piece as she screams for help. Once she's stripped completely naked gag her with her panties to muffle the screams. Fuck her in every way possible before finishing in her ass. Leave her tied and gagged with nut running from her ass for someone to find.

wwyd to ?

wwyd Sup Forums?

No fun cutting out the face.

It was a summer day when Mary came out to join in the festivities with some friends outside.
The typical summer stuff, water balloon fights, spray each other with hoses, water guns.
Unfortunately for her, she decided to wear regular clothes and got super wet when she took part in the festivities.
Of course after it was all over, we were all supposed to meet up at another friends house, but she asked if she could grab a towel from my place first.
Leading her up to my room, I gave her a towel and a hair dryer to fix herself up and a fresh t shirt.
She asked me to wait downstairs, and as I did, I contemplated how sexy she looked and how thick her body was.
I decided to take a shot and busted through my own door, knocked her out and then threw her onto my bed.
With her black shorts and wet red shirt still on, I propped her on her knees and pushed aside her shorts to fuck her through the pant holes.
I busted inside her and decided I wanted more so I kept knocking her out and stripped her nude.
I had my with her for several hours busting inside.

great reply, I'd imagine she would love to be degraded like that

I’d make your girl regret wearing such a slutty bikini. I’d wait till she was alone up on the beach side before knocking her out from behind and dragging her to an isolated part of the beach. She’d wake up hanging from a tree by her ankles tied with rope, with her wrists zip tied behind her back and a ring gag in her mouth. Once she was completely awake id start to slowly pull the strings to her bikini top. She’d start to cry as she helplessly watched her top slowly slide off her body and to the ground exposing her tits. By the time I got to her bottoms she’d be hysterical with tears and drool running from her face. I’d untie her bottoms and slowly pull them from between her tightly clinched legs exposing her perfect shaved pussy. Once she was completely naked I’d fuck her helpless mouth and throat, my hands firmly on the back of her head, while eating her out until she passed out. I’d finish by shooting my load of cum all over her tits and face and leave her hanging there naked for someone else to discover.

Also those look some champion dick sucking lips

Wwyd

Wwyd to her

wwyd

this thread is dead af

kidnap her and take her to my farm with a bull pen. Throw her in to the pen and lock the gate. The bull would come at her from behind and knock her up in the air and landing back on the ground. She would weakly try to stand up but as soon as she would get on all fours the bull would try to mount her, the first few thrusts would just push her forward until she's at the bars that I just locked. He thrusts one more time and shoved it deep inside her bulging her stomach out, the bull violently thrusts, with every time forcing the air out of her lungs and rolling her eyes even further back into her head finally the bull thrusts deep in with all 25 inches and fills her completely with bull cum, it has nowhere to escape with how wide he was so she just keeps filling until she looks pregnant. The bull pulls out and a rush of semen starts deflating her tummy. She thanks God it's over until she hears another bull walking up behind her and her heart drops.

wwyd to ?

bump

no one?

Wwyd?

Wwyd

Wwyd?

Wwyd?