Have you ever been to a black party?

Have you ever been to a black party?

I remember going to one in elementary school as a field trip.

they're allowed to have parties now?

once to buy weed. they all had 90s bmws

I don't remember seeing this at my block party...

They usually eat bananas and sling poo at each other.

Yes. It smells and everything is dirty and if you get too high/drunk you'll get robbed. But if you're fairly normal you can have fun. Just bring some weed or a bottle of liqour. Good chance you'll fuck some girl in the bathroom. Just bring condoms

i wanna buy you a beer.

Yeah,

my nigga from work invited me over to his place for an afterparty of a 30th bday party at a club.
I go out to my car and get some weed (I have like great white people weed right, and this is a HOOD as fuck area).
So I get in, this is the first time we kickin it outside of work, and I ask to see the grinder.

I'm grinding up the weed to put in a bowl.

He smells it and is like yo wdf is that amazing shit, looking at it. crystals everywhere.

Pack a fatty bowl, add keef, hit it and start to pass it around, he takes it dies coughing and is blitzed.
Little while later he comes in and is like "yo you ain't no police is you?"

I'm like bro i just packed weed and smoked with you gtfo of here with that cop shit.

So hes likee ight check it come with me gotta show you something.

bet.
Go to the laundry room, closet in the back. he opens it up and goes like " OOOOOOOHHHHH WEEEEEE, DER SHE IS."

"DAT DER SUE".
It's a weed plant, like about to sprout some nuggets.

Then hes like looky here. Pulls up like a 55 gallon drum on the ground "repeat yelp above with oooo weee"

"heres my sue'lets!"
and theres like a half dozen weed clones in little tiny cute pots. hes sellin them for 25 a pop.

I haven't gone to many parties, but there is one particular that stands out from the rest, and it was indeed a black party.

Yeah a klan party.

19 yr old black guy, been to a couple. AMA.

would you rather have toes for ears or ears for toes?

ears for toes. seems like the lesser of 2 evils

Yes I was down with the 'groes many times back in my day.

good luck walking on ears you fucking asshole.

look man, i need ears on my head. i listen to too much music

I’ve never been to a party.

Where you at, user? If you're nearby i'll take you to your first on saturday. Im in socal, north of la

Black parties are fucking awesome tbh.

Was there sexual relations

no, but look good enough and dance well enough and you can basically dry hump a bitch during grindtime.