Where were you when Milo Yiannopoulos blew Ben Shapiro the fuck out?

Where were you when Milo Yiannopoulos blew Ben Shapiro the fuck out?

youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not an argument

Jacking off to a based Molyneux podcast

>these two faggot kikes totally hate eachother! its not an act, i swear. they hate eachother and the debate is totally legit!

Fucking this

>xDDD i trigerd u darling let me put my down my gucci bag x3

Milo is not fucking helping, he's just an edgy faggot getting paid to troll. He's not even pretending to be a journalist anymore

Shapiro is a fucking cuck but Milo is no better than him

Shapiro is based and completely right about Trump. Trump is a fraud and a clown; Milo is a disgusting degenerate faggot who is exploiting the alt-right ""movement"" for personal gain

Genuinely, how is Shapiro a cuck?

I think Ben is gonna fuck Milo's shit up when they have their debate
Think hes in way over his head here

I hate both of them but milo is disgusting so i want him to lose

>Shapiro is based and completely right about Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

He fucks his wife through a hole in a sheet

Agreed. That's why I'm a #CruzMissile. We need a TrusTED (tm) Conservative -- not a fraud -- in the White House!

Did you know he went to Harvard, and is Jewish?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Remember Milo's silence during the Michelle Fields incident when Ben was acting like the jew scum he is. Milo had the chance to stand up for Trump but he didn't.

>muh David Duke

Is Ben Shapiro this dishonest? He's certainly not stupid. He should know full well that Trump immediately disavowed the KKK when asked the first time.

What if a fair maidan is bumped at a nearby press conference and noble Ben is forced to abandon the debate in order to rescue her?

out of the 10k times that word was used on here just today, this is the one instance you decide to take issue with?

All the Breitbart staff who were critical of Fields were forced to be silent on it (Fields was a Brietbart reporter when it happened) at first. Another Breitbart guy who criticised Fields at first was forced to delete tweets.

What did Milo say inside Breitbart? That's what counts. Theelre was a civil war inside Breitbart and the (((subversive))) element were tossed, and after that Breitbart reporting, and Breitbart journos including Milo, openly exposed and went after Fields.

Are you fucking kidding me?

That's it, I'm a #CruzMissle now

I guess Milo will blow anyone these days.

>mfw watching that link

>Jewish
So he has humanity's best genes. What's the issue?