Over 50 Africans gatecrash and destroy house party in Melbourne

This is fucking crazy. 10 years ago this was in unheard of, what is happening to this country? New Cronulla when?

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-22/point-cook-facebook-party-turns-violent/7435178

>Dozens of youths smashed their way into an unsupervised party organised on Facebook in Melbourne's south-west, damaging the home as they broke windows and kicked in doors, police have said

They were forced to retreat when at least 50 youths "charged at them in a threatening manner", police said in a statement.

Police said the party invitation had been private on Facebook, and the violence was triggered when the host refused the group entry.

The youths kicked in the front and back doors and smashed windows to get inside, police said.

Police said the youths damaged other areas of the home once inside and scuffles broke out in the street.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
thecourier.com.au/story/3921052/hosts-barricade-themselves-in-bedroom-to-escape-point-cook-party-gatecrashers/?cs=7
gold1043.com.au/newsroom/point-cook-house-party-turns-violent-after-facebook-advert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowball_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just another week in Melbourne.

Probably the place in Australia that deserves it the most to be honest.

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''youths''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I do love seeing those niggers run in fear

>Current year
>racism

the host obviously didnt let them in because they were of a skin color not prefered. so, obviously, propaganda is going to tell you that they chimped out, but if you do more research you will find they held a peaceful rally outside the party injuring no one and damaging nothing in the process, all while the FUCKING WHITE MALES who were invited to the party destroyed and created the threatening environment.

i mean, maybe you filthy fucking sons of former prisoners should evolve and allow your colored neighbors mate with your women. thats all they want. its not a bad thing either, its a part of evolution. havent you seen the national geographic picture of what a human will look like 80 years from now?

im asking as a human, you should really ascend. im disappointed in you Australians. its twenty one six. get with the times. vote bernie 2016.

No diversity in ethnicity is bad... b-because it, it is!

Melbourne faggots reaping what they sewed... It's pretty funny really.

At l-l-least you s-s-stopped the boats senpai ;)

>not inviting violent strangers
>racist

>youths
C'mon Australia, I thought you guys at least would call them what they actually are.

This what happens when you import niggers and disarm yourselves...Say what you will about America, but you know this shit would not have happened in America because they know they will get shot for TNB.

DEY RACIST
THEY IS WANNA PARTY
DONT BE KEEPIN ME DOWN CRACKAS

>they held a peaceful rally outside the party

How is this acceptable in any way?

why is the nationalist revolution happening so slowly, Sup Forums?
the right wing parties are still growing right now right?
are normies even aware of what goes on?

To quote my granpappy:
>Well, who hasn't shot a fleeing negro in the back before?

>Over 50 Africans gatecrash and destroy house party in Melbourne

An AR and a surefire 100 round mag, can fix that right up.

Degenerates gate-crashing degenerates.

3AW mentioned race in their radio report.

Switched over to ABC and no mention of race...

Why are they so afraid of the truth?

Dutton gets slammed for bringing up statistics too.

>Over 50 Africans gatecrash and destroy house party in Melbourne

Be glad it wasn't emus or there would have been casualties :^)

USA fag in Austrailia now. Have seen 3 negros since landing. Staying away from costal cities though. You lot really should do better or you will end up like the states.

Party hosts were obviously racists by not letting them in.

Justice was served.

>USA fag

Redundant :^)

Tanned Australians

THat's what you get for being on the west side of melbourne. A bunch of degenerates

OK, try to imagine yourself in the Australian Outback. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like a Cassowary - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not an Emu. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two Emus you didn't even know were there.

Because Emu's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A six-inch claw, like a razor, on the the middle toe. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, say... no no. He slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines. The point is, you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know, try to show a little respect.

You just can't trust anyone with a tan these days.

Especially those tanned Germans.

"Clever girl."

>youths
>youths
>youths

Just fucking call them what they are.
Fucking kike-media.

>The hosts, two teens, a brother believed to be 17 and his younger sister, held the party after their father went on a trip to Queensland this week.

>Neighbour Lee [...] said she was terrified for her family as 100 to 200 youths aged between 14 and 20, and nearly all male, descended on the street.

>"Two police cars turned up at either end of the street but they had to reverse back again and then it was like a free reign to do whatever they wanted," Lee, who did not want to give her surname, said.

>Another neighbour Maddy said the group started to swarm and swirl around working themselves up to make a move on the house around 11.30pm on Saturday.

>"About 20 came up to the door and tried to get in, but the girl slammed the door," Maddy said.

>After several more attempts the youths started punching and kicking at the doors and windows, then grabbing garden stakes used to prop up trees in the street, Lee said.

>"They were punching and kicking and then they managed to kick in the front door and smashed the front window ...there were about 30 or 40 of them. As soon as the front window broke they were like in a frenzy," another neighbour, Ryan, said.

>A council wheelie bin was also thrown at the front window and on Sunday morning, it along with its contents remain strewn on the front lawn.

>"Once the window smashed it was on," Maddy said.

>Victoria Police Superintendent Stuart Bateson said several people at the party, including the teenage girl host, barricaded themselves in a bedroom while their home was trashed.

Holy shit.

we literally import nigs from refugee camps for the UN. We dont even get like middle/uppermiddle class nigs we get the most useless ones out there.

I thought you aussies were based and knew how to deal with your abos. What's going on?

why don't we get some fucking guns together and murder these cunts KKK style

>tfw Tasmanian and not Melburnian

They meant to say...

"Wonderful innocent children"

You have to be kidding. When I was a teen we had a few riots when police tried to close down parties. All whities. Get over it mate

These arent abos, they're pure bred niggers from Africa

Is there really much of a difference?

We all know that youths is just code word for niggers.

Whites don't enter unknown houses with machetes and destroy everything in sight.

>When the police arrived there was a huge group outside the house, they backed off and monitored ... rather than go in, make arrests and inflame the situation.

>They were forced to retreat when at least 50 youths "charged at them in a threatening manner", police said in a statement.

>Superintendent Stuart Bateson said no arrests had been made.

JUST

Yes a abos dont riot and chimp out they mostly just stagger around calling people white cunts and sniffing shit.

>Facebook party
No sympathy, if you let the entire public internet you're throwing a party you deserve what happens

>youths
They say the same horse shit hear. Be 30 year old nig nog they will call them "youths" everytime.

this is a different thing
if someone tried to crash a party 20 years ago it'd be a dozen larrikans up to no good who would piss off when they realise that highschoolers dont have much booze to go around.

this was 200 niggers beating their way in and destroying the property for no good reason
go back to melbourne cuck

>bootyblasted he wasn't invited

>not having firearms to shoot off 50 people

wew lad glad I don't know this feel.

>youths

Did the niggers ever make it that low?

C'mon, you knew they were sneks before you took them in.

Austria yes

thanks doc

tack doktor

Doesn't say anything about ethnicity

Is that comic a Fernando or Zern?

Thanks doc

Australia is a colony of criminals anyway.

I fucking hate living in this city.
Right-wing death squads when?

They call them "jovens" here. It means the same.
Disgusting marxists and their pets.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Living in an area close to dindus and not having big fuck off dogs to scare them away!?

Serves them right

>entire public internet

>Police said the party invitation had been private on Facebook, and the violence was triggered when the host refused the group entry.

I doubt any sane individual would let anyone indiscriminately in their home just because they signed up in the facebook party, it was obviously organized and on invitation only.

You need to learn how to read news today. "Youths" is the popular newspeak term for black or Middle-eastern criminals.

The other article doesn't say anything about the ethnicities of people involved until suddenly commenting that
>The party had a mix of races including those of African descent, he said and there was no evidence that the attack was racially motivated.

If the attackers had been white while some people at the party were black, they would be eager to report that the attack may have been racially motivated.

>making excuses for dindu behavior

needs to happen

Just wait until they start to breed with the emus.

This will be your doom.

You might not understand what Melbourne is. They had this coming.

>middle/uppermiddle class nigs

>no mention of 'Africans' or immigrants anywhere in any of the news stories or reports

as expected of the place a music genre "melbourne bounce" is named

i thought u kept those kangz at an island?

Its abc, what do you expect. Should have let them go under.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

>no mention of 'Africans' or immigrants anywhere
>literally 10 seconds on joogle
>The party had a mix of races including those of African descent
I'm going in deeper lads
thecourier.com.au/story/3921052/hosts-barricade-themselves-in-bedroom-to-escape-point-cook-party-gatecrashers/?cs=7

Even the scummiest of White Trash don't chimp out that hard

>It is believed there were ''at least 50 youths of African appearance'' which ran towards police in a threatening manner and officers were forced to retreat, a police media statement said
>police media said
gold1043.com.au/newsroom/point-cook-house-party-turns-violent-after-facebook-advert

Police here don't know how to use guns, I am not even joking.

Banning guns is what has supremely cucked this country

Any evidence of that? Some guy walked towards cops with a knife in newcastle and got 1bd pretty quickly

>MelBURN

>Party Crashed
Happens a lot in Melbourne, FL.

White party got culturally enriched. Now nobody will ever be racist again.

nearly missed my daily dose, thanks doc

How hard is it to go to the range and train, fucking hell cops who can't shoot shouldn't be in the police force

Source?
Cause they actually do.
And they do know how to use tasers.
And they do know how to use batons.

this, fuck melbourne

Got jumped by these fucking niggers just last night, they roam around in groups larger than 30 and try starting shit with everyone who ain't a nigger. Cops are weak cunts and aren't doing shit because of the left wing agenda. Guess it's all waiting on the apes to end up messing with a proper gang around here before we see 'em exterminated.

dahahahahaha eastern states :DDDDDD

Just leave a vodka bottle full of methanol on the street.

Those stupid nigs will grab it and drink it, 10ml later they'll be blind/ dead.

>When I was a teen we had a few riots when police tried to close down parties.

That's not what fucking happened though, is it?

>wondering why that hasn't been done yet

is it possible to tell alcohol from methanol by smell easily? can you cover up the smell/taste as i imagine it would smell off and taste bad?

this was a case of trying to contain a mob with like maybe 3-6 coppers tops (2 cars came).

cops are busy on weekends with plenty of shit happening everywhere, we just dont have enough police.

>3-6 coppers tops
to be fair, 6 cops in a line formation moving up the street with guns drawn, ready to drop any idiot that charges should have been enough to deal with them

It takes time to undo decades of marxist programming. Once the snowball effect starts though, things will change rapidly. Most people are followers. A critical mass of nationalist thought must be achieved for it to become acceptable and then preferable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowball_effect

Someday soon we will be able to tell the internationalist jews that 'The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.' as they whine to deaf ears about the horrors of nationalism.

true but each has only a few bullets, a mob of 200 people could still overpower 6 cops. mobs get mob mentality very quickly and feel invincible and can overpower smaller groups quite quickly.

i think for the cops to retreat was the best option.

They're IQ 65-80 niggers, as if they'll question free juice.

Niggers won't die for their pack. Shoot one or two and the mob scatters. They look out for themselves.

im sure even dumb niggers can tell when something is so horrid it burns your throat and makes you vomit :P

Perhaps, perhaps not, why take the chance when the odds are not in your favour?

thats what i'd be thinking if it was me with 5 buddies vs mod of niggers

as a standard they would (should) have 1 mag loaded and 2 extras on their belt, with 6 of them they should be able to at least scare most of em off to a more manageable number. it's a gamble though i'll admit, there's about a 50/50 chance the niggers would either run and flee or go completely mob violence if they just started firing and dropped one or two of them

>Council wheelie bin
Holy fucking kek

YOU GOTTA FIGHT

FOR YOUR RIGHT

TO PAAARTY!