Vocaroo Thread

Vocaroo Thread

We had a pretty good one of these going last night, lets get it back up. Post originals, covers or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0MM5LixBNTC
vocaroo.com/i/s0vni9LVdNur
vocaroo.com/i/s1XYudXGLoto
vocaroo.com/i/s0LW9fLTfs9w
vocaroo.com/i/s1o5QpU80roS
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuew79uCrG
vocaroo.com/i/s1Na3X6RcX8M
vocaroo.com/i/s1gmI0F8MnkT
vocaroo.com/i/s00ccfl6Gsv7
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZGY9Qk3rIg
vocaroo.com/i/s0HQfgGt1FEx
vocaroo.com/i/s1mqtOHvUm92
vocaroo.com/i/s0CAvaXPaWbH
vocaroo.com/i/s09qQNlbBz6Q
vocaroo.com/i/s1zv5t42SDuN
vocaroo.com/i/s0el1sg95XPF
vocaroo.com/i/s1bdDLnJFPZQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0U5zanuPnQb
vocaroo.com/i/s02i80dMRmgd
vocaroo.com/i/s1SLu4W1cn6o
vocaroo.com/i/s04WnyGr4OgS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well I guess I'll start it off with some Macca.

vocaroo.com/i/s0MM5LixBNTC

no other takers? :(

I really enjoy your voice, user. good performance yo.

singing Surfman Seedbin's Impossible Soul intro
vocaroo.com/i/s0vni9LVdNur

thanks m8ey, I liked yours too. You never hear people try to do that one.

Now do the rest of it.

>I really enjoy your voice
>I liked yours too

N-no homo right guise?

not entirely, a tasteful amount of homo.

bumpin with another solo McCartney track, except this time its outside my vocal range and I probably shouldn't have attempted it but whatever.

vocaroo.com/i/s1XYudXGLoto

>25 minutes
good god. i'd do it if i had the time to figure out all the chords
vocaroo.com/i/s0LW9fLTfs9w
have another Surfman sing
homo enough for me i guess. as long as we don't make eye contact

vocaroo.com/i/s1o5QpU80roS

the thing loses tune every time I strike it but sure
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuew79uCrG

vocaroo.com/i/s1Na3X6RcX8M

Here you go OP, it's the first time I recorded myself singing so it's a bit off tune occasionally and I haven't really rehearsed.
U hope you like soundgarden.

vocaroo.com/i/s1gmI0F8MnkT

not bad desu

thank you papa

bump

op of last night's thread checking in !! i left to get hammered after my first bump so i'm glad to hear that the thread went well. i was a little worried it would just die after i left. before i record something again myself:
your falsetto is beautiful and i'm incredibly jealous of the fingerpicking in the second recording
jesus christ i was not expecting this from your intro. you sound a little bit like ben gibbard and i hope that's a compliment to you because i mean it as one.
your voice is whispery without being waifish. i'm into it
your vibrato is going to make me cream my jeans dude. powerful & passionate
this is impeccably pretty
it sounds like someone hurt you (that's a good thing). u can talk about it if you want user. who was he/she?

Little original piece, I'm completely stuck for ideas on how to add to it though...
Also I haven't played it in ages so I stuffed up the arrangement on the first verse bit but w/e

vocaroo.com/i/s00ccfl6Gsv7

based previous op

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZGY9Qk3rIg
here's my most recent original. rip me the fuck apart lads
in lieu of any productive ideas i'm just going to say that i really enjoyed what you have so far. giving me modest mouse vibes + you sound like a more bassy bon iver. do you have a bandcamp ?

Thanks brah, nah no bandcamp yet - still trying to figure out which direction I want to go.
Trying to get a drummer on board, could probably get away with guitar/vocals + drums for most of my songs.

You got some real feel in that song, I got the tingles about halfway though, plenty of emotion.

>get excited to see such a positive review to my recordings
>see everyone gets a similar review

welp back to knowing i'm utter shit at music

can't wait to be dead.

that's not very nice, most of the stuff is good.

sorry for focusing on the positive aspects of everyone's recordings my guy. i didn't lie in any of my "reviews" i just listened for specific things i really liked about each.

i didn't say anyone else was shit, just me. how is that not nice?
i didn't claim you lied, just that it means nothing when everyone got equivalent positive reviews or better

Happiness Is A Warm Gun
vocaroo.com/i/s0HQfgGt1FEx

Throat is hurting. So fuck that last verse. At least vocal cord failure ended up on key.

lel nice ending

vocaroo.com/i/s1mqtOHvUm92

Your voice feels like a 1200 count Egyptian pillow strung together by ancient moths. If you never return, please promise to use your voice responsibly and for the betterment of humankind. Thank you for your contributions!

what the fuck is this

bump so I can upload something and post it. thinking about trying to sing tonight as well.

I don't know what you're talking about but
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

"The Lowest Trees Have Tops" by John Dowland

(please excuse my error @ 1:34)

vocaroo.com/i/s0CAvaXPaWbH

vocaroo.com/i/s09qQNlbBz6Q

vocaroo.com/i/s1zv5t42SDuN

Another piece by Dowland, "Clear or Cloudy"

vocaroo.com/i/s0el1sg95XPF

vocaroo.com/i/s1bdDLnJFPZQ

bump

Sir Giles Hobie, his Galliard

vocaroo.com/i/s0U5zanuPnQb

Where did everyone go? I guess it's just me in here now. Heh, superb.

Sir John Souch, his Galliard

vocaroo.com/i/s02i80dMRmgd

Playing music isn't difficult, same as reading isn't difficult. Everyone can read a book, the hard part is writing that book, and writing a good one. If you want to be good at music, you need to write good music. Otherwise, you aren't impressing anyone.

In other words, you aren't special because you can play someone else's music well. Pic related.

Please go away.

Why do you think that just because that user gave everyone a positive review that it detracts from your playing/singing? He was just saying what he felt. I think what this user meant was that maybe you're being too hard on yourself. And or you're more or less trying to compete. You don't have to do that, it's just music, let's have fun!

>it means nothing when everyone got equivalent positive reviews or better
Again I think you're jumping to conclusions a little bit, is something wrong? Friend, you have a great talent.

I respectfully disagree. Music can be difficult, depending on what you are playing. And I would say it is still quite impressive even if a person plays someones work. I wouldn't bother debating whether someone is "special" but you can't deny the impressiveness and the hard work and dedication that say, Valentina Lisitsa has when she plays Beethoven.

The Willow Song

vocaroo.com/i/s1SLu4W1cn6o

Fortune, My Foe

vocaroo.com/i/s04WnyGr4OgS

Well guys, it's 5 am now and I've burned through most of my guitar repertoire, I guess I'll go to bed soon and won't bore you anymore. Maybe next time I'll play the violin, haven't done that in a while.