New Celeb FAP Thread

New Celeb FAP Thread

Goddess!

Your celeb thread is bad and you should feel bad. And To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

any Tay feets?

I would fuck 1000s of TayTay's ugly friends to suck her salty pussy and butthole :3

Anyone have any Ariana?

I would let Taytay choke me out

I don't have, but I'll be Tay's foot slave if she'll have me..,

Cringe level copypasta.

>Mike J Fox will never jerk you off in the future
;____;

Gonna blow another load for Cara

*bobs into thread*
Are any of my friends in here?

Good filename

Any void opinions?

Mommy's milk

Thats what Im all about, baby :3

More

I want those girls to beat me up

I'd fucking suck all the milk out after one day... you couldn't make me stop sucking

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>Tay will never beat you in real life Mortal Kombat and snap your neck

:(

Chop up your mattress for TayTay, Beat a bed bug at its own game for TayTay

No one would stop you, she wants you to keep going

lmao

KACHOW!

Fuck... I want it to fill up my tummy

Frens?

>munnfu will never kick me in the face

You have a paranoid disease, bro

>TayTay will never tear out your heart, touch your penis, or rake her finger nails against your ball sake

I need to scream for hours before dying a pants full of piss and shit death

Tormund has seen better days

I want her to be my mommy, and to nurse me her delicious breastmilk all day long while she jerks my cock.

Just breathe air until the demons are gone
Just drink water until the demons are gone
Just dig earth until the demons are gone
Then we can burn fire forever
For the demons will have found their homeI wasn't ready boys arent supposed to do that it bled so much plungers arent dildos

Children are sacred to the God

Nah blah back sheep

>Resistance is futile

Never gonna give you up

Do NOT mutilate genitals

>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.

I am drinking dragonfruit mega c

>Celebrating the body form of women accepted

>Modifying body to resemble women for superficial reasons unacceptable

I would cluck her right in the chicken

>This is depiction of chocolates having sex

>I have fapped to worse

This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it

Juxt use your fist

Poor penis enlargement victims

Wow r34 gets me hards

>I love roleplaying

Whatever is healthy

>get help suicides never am option

Get help we love you

I support trump

Love

Trust

The bad guys cant beat us with those things

Get help

She could cradle you in her arms while you suckle on those breasts

Into the sea, you and me...

Stop raping him he's just a kid, sicko

Okay holy fuck, I fucking came to this... I was trying to edge

>reads filename

Fuck, I want her to milk my cock so bad. Drain my balls of every drop of cum, and her to tell me I'm her good little boy.

Build a robot for TayTay, Teach it all the wrong ways to love for TayTay

>ITT: Fucked up bunch of freaks I've ever seen

it's time to stop.

Tay will never put her foot on my throat and choke me

Yall motherfuckas need Satan

First time in a celeb thread? It's just one weird loser btw

Pssst! Don't do it you'll get an STD

she looks a lot like scarlett johansson here

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

They cut the rapist dick. I'd always suppose they are savages according to their relation to women, and now they cut a rapist's dick, saying hey see how rightful we are. Oh, why just don't to kill him?

Frens? Pls? Wer ar u?

Just breathe air until the demons are gone

Just drink water until the demons are gone

Just dig earth until the demons are gone

Then we can burn fire forever

For the demons will have found their homeI wasn't ready boys arent supposed to do that it bled so much plungers arent dildos

Children are sacred to the God

Nah blah back sheep

>Resistance is futile

Never gonna give you up

Do NOT mutilate genitals

>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.

I am drinking dragonfruit mega c

>Celebrating the body form of women accepted

>Modifying body to resemble women for superficial reasons unacceptable

I would cluck her right in the chicken

>This is depiction of chocolates having sex

>I have fapped to worse

This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it

Juxt use your fist

Poor penis enlargement victims

Wow r34 gets me hards

>i love roleplaying

Whatever is healthy

>get help suicides never am option

Get help we love you

I support trump

Love
Trust
The bad guys cant beat us with those things

And the solution is easy: cocaine. Cocaine does this.

That is a beautiful TayTay picture. I want to walk from shop to shop holding TayTay's hand and buy her something dumb and too expensive :3

wat

HAY GAL user I AM FREN

Done task K.

I don't. I want that bitch to beat the fuck out of me. Slap me punch me kick me in the nuts. Mount on top of me and punch me unconscious.

When I ask her to stop she just laughs and does it harder.

she looks really good there

>HEY HERMAN I AM HERMAN

Never buy cocaine on a Thursday. Its usually bunk and all cut. You have to wait till late night friday or sat at the most. Thats when your hook up re'ups and you get more coke nugs for your money. Why the fuck dont you know these things?

hi bye hehe

EMMANON! :DDDDDDD

:DDDDDD

Taybros know they'd still watch

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Is that real???

Our heroes find themselves pondering on one troublesome thought after their celeb thread homeland was #rekt beyond recognition: "Does the ride ever truly end?"

Stay tuned to find out...

Yes :(

I hope you’re black and that the klan gets you

yes
XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDD

Now I want Emma to beat the fuck out of me.

Get drunk as fuck to TayTay, Hide the hole you punched in the wall with a Jimi Hendrix poster for TayTay

Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm not.