What does Sup Forums snack on at 2am to satiate your hunger?

What does Sup Forums snack on at 2am to satiate your hunger?

Stuffed doritos chicken tendles lucky charms

apples

That pic makes my butt hurt.

tendies and lucky charm marshmellows for the win.
Not got the appeal of apples, shit gets stuck in between my front teeth every time i bite into them.

Why?

At least a sixer of Michelob and a bunch of jalepenos? My stomach throws a fit if I eat too much mayo.

The only thing that kills me is red meat.. few hours after beef jerky, cube steak, pork sausage, etc, a 3rd of my bowels fail and I start shitting black and tarry green shit, nauseated and unable to physically exert without shitting my pants for the day. However, alcohol nor spicy food fucks me up. So.. now I eat fish for my meats, and eat healthy vegetables. Sometimes I fuck up and eat 2 packs of wonka ropes though, fucking things are delicious.

You're probably healthier for it, eating fish and veggies. But I don't know if a life without steak is one worth living.

HOW ABOUT A CRISP APPLE FOR 1.00 ONLY?

A FAIR PRICE!

HELLO YOUNG MAN HERE YOU GO!

HERE, FOR YOU I HAVE A DELICIOUS APPLE. MY FAVORITE CUSTOMER, ONLY ONE DOLLAR.

Definitely healthier, as fat as I am (I definitely am fat because of the beer), my doctor was surprised to learn that my blood test had no negative results at all. Told him that the worst of my diet comes from beer and was pretty much like; "yeah, stop drinking beer and you'll prob be healthier than most people..."
To give you an idea of my daily beer intake, little less than 1200kcal of light beer day.

So you can't digest red meat and your doctor tried to steal beer from you?

Man. Fuck that doctor tbh

A large dominoes pizza

Cereal (I'm partial to Frosted Mini Wheat).

Light Beer

Ever try beerereal?

did i miss some kind of event concerning apples that led to this?

y-you too..

apples are like 25 cents a piece

newfag

Well I drink 1200kcal of light beer a day (sometimes drink regular beer and surpass 2000kcal when I do) plus my regular food intake. So he told me to stop, and I suck at not drinking because I think sleeping at 2am is bullshit when I sign up for 3pm classes.

usually some heavy high proof liqueur tbh

like pic related

I wait until I'm done drinking at about 4AM, then I eat pizza rolls or some kind of noodles usually. One of my two meals a day. One small meal and one big meal. Gonna try to cut it down to one big meal and that's it soon. Been taking alot of ephedrine. I don't know what hunger is anymore.

ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER. IF YOU MISS OUT YOULL ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME MY FRIENDS

A vidalia onion sandwich. Mayo, pepper, salted onion, glass of milk. Patrician.

Water

Roasted peanuts are my go-to.

Holy shit.. i fucking eat pickled jalapenos by the jar. Good shit.

nice room homo.. i can definitely see myself naked in ur bed.

thanks.. too bad I can't see you now bby ;) super comfy

I'll have ur last Apple

VERY GOOD, VERY WELL...

PU$$Y

Top kek the Jew poisoned you faggots

Oh shit my nigga

who the fuck eats jalapenos and drinks beer. enjoy your stomach ulcer and burning watery shits. man that is so fucked. eating a condiment

All the food in the world cannot fill the emptiness in my soul

cuz it's funny

Mother...Fucking...Triscuits

Crazy how different our diets can be. I eat roughly 70% red meat (jerky, steaks, burgers), drink a couple glasses of juice a day, and otherwise have some rice or noodles plus random veg throughout the day. If I eat a lot of fruit or veg, my stomach turns into either a blockade or a waterfall, respectfully. Stocky build, but in a good way since I work out a good amount. I also have a bit of excess fat because of excessive drinking, too. Mainly liquor here though

found the mormon

White Castle, because it's open.
Otherwise, place tortilla chips on cookie sheet, smear refried beans on each one, bury under cheese, and bake at 400degF for 8 minutes. Enjoy with worthwhile salsa.

i rode my bicycle while super duper drunk to jack in the box at 3am and they wouldnt serve me

Jerky, pasta, hamburgers, hot dogs. Sometimes I go out back and fire up the grill just to grill some hot dogs to eat.

Sometimes I make pasta in the middle of the night. Wake my entire family up but they are too scared to do anything about it. They know I'm a straight psycho when I'm craving and they don't want to be next on the menu. Straight throw a fucking pan into the sink at full strength just to make sure they know who they are living with.

I eat loud too. Make sure to smack my lips as I tear into a fresh piece of smoked elk meat. Rip that shit up into tiny pieces and push it down my throat like I'm possessed by satan. If Wrath and Gluttony had a child I'd be that child. The neighbors can't leave their animals un attended around here because they know I'll snatch them up and straight eat them alive no hesitation. It just gets worse at night.

One time my mother trapped me in the fridge while I was devouring some leftover taco meat. Was in there for 4 days before I was able to bust out one night. Headed straight for the grill and started frying up some hamburgers while singing "don't stop me now" and making direct eye contact while she starred at me through a slit in the blinds, fear in her eyes knowing that the fridge might keep the cold in, but nothing can keep the cold unfeeling hunger inside me contained.

The grill never rests and neither do I.

bro....your shits are going to hurt tomorrow

those literal niggers

adaptation, lightweight

>Straight throw a fucking pan into the sink at full strength just to make sure they know who they are living with.

audible lel

I live above a pub that is open until 04:00 in the morning.
They have kick ass kebab.
>pic related, last nights "snack"

Jesus christ that looks fucking amazing.
What kind of sauce/dressing is it?

Kek'd heartily

>What kind of sauce/dressing is it?
It's the normal "kebab" sauce most pizzerias and such have here.
Garlic cream sauce. It's smooth and thick.

goddammit i want food now

Looks phenomenal. Would buy/10

Made me kek into my beer. 9/11.

>remembering my holiday to Sweden/Norway
>of all the food I ate it was the kebabs and kebab pizzas that blew me away
>cheap, extremely tasty and available everywhere
>come back to US and all we have is burritos..
Please take me back!

Usually hard bread with butter and smoked ham, mustard and pickles.
Maybe a beer or two as well.

Smoked meat, jerky etc.
Usually reindeer, moose or boar.