Retail price of xxx gun

>retail price of xxx gun
>600$

>black market price
>4000$

guns go up by as much as 600% their retail price when aquired ilegally, yet americans claim
>hurr durr, criminals will still do crime no sense in banning guns

wtf? Can someone PLEASE explain to me the logic burgers use?
If their most used argument is blacks from Chicago will still get guns, do they really gun some dumbass black will spend 6k to get a gun to rob a store where he will get 400 bucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/03/30/the-cost-of-an-ak-47-on-the-black-market-across-the-world-infographic/#1385387442b3
youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
gun.laws.com/illegal-guns/illegal-guns-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really think*

You're a fucking idiot if you think the average criminal/thug is paying that much for a weapon. You can't solve this problem with laws or logic.

JUST MAKE CRIME ILLEGAL! They'll find a way. Guns and drugs literally come in through our airports and seaports every day.

Are you fucking stupid or do you just like pretending to be retarded? That is exactly my point, criminals won't pay that much for a gun, they have lots of guns right now because they are cheap as fuck and easy to get dumbass

Nice b8

I've sold a few guns, and you get no where near that much money for them.
Your facts are erroneous, your argument is invalid.

really? you sold XXX gun? Are you aware what those x's mean?

Idiot....

When I said they aren't paying 4000$ on the black market, it's because that's not what people are charging on the black market. They're not paying 6000$, 4000$, 400$. They're getting them most of the time free from bigger players/drug lords and gang leaders and shit. Some of the larger gangs in NYC are like corporations and have serious cashflow from all the dope they're selling. You're missing the fundamentals, and are just trying to throw a simple solution at it.

It’s sexual innuendo ;)

i really hope this is bait thread and op isnt really this potato

forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/03/30/the-cost-of-an-ak-47-on-the-black-market-across-the-world-infographic/#1385387442b3

According to the report, the price of an AK-47 increases the further it travels, with a smuggled rifle crossing the U.S.-Canada border expected to go up in price by as much as 560 percent.

If guns were ilegal in usa, they would go up in price as well

Bruh they already buy guns off the black market now. They won't stop of they are completely illegal

.....lots of gang violence taking place with an AK-47?

>LOGic

Try ALL gang violence.

It's called a plug faggot you get them through robbery, no one I know gets them off the black market.

The faggot was unecessary...I hope you get stabbed in the stomach during your next cholo standoff, you fucking cunt raaraaaraaaa

Because you have criminal gun buyers down here in Georgia selling the guns they bought at gun shows into the illegal gun markets of Chicago and Washington DC.

Black market? KFC doesn’t sell gun you dingus.

R u stupid? Most gun crime is committed with handguns

Murica is constitutionally incapable of doing anything about gun laws. All of congress is in the NRA's pocket. The only reason that banning bump stocks is being talked about is because the NRA approves of it and started saying so publically after Vegas.

But don't take that to mean that they will suddenly un-fuck themselves and pass sensable gun control regulations. That will never happen. Ever

You're an idiot. why r u even in this thread you're obviously not in touch with reality.

Cost of stealing a gun?
>Free

The funny thing is being stabbed doesn't really hurt

This.

>live in canada
>guns are really hard to get
>gangs are still armed to the teeth with firearms

gun bans will not decrease gun crimes, however there should be greater restrictions to aquiring a firearm.

>implying the guns dindus get are NIB
>Implying Highpoints aren't $70 in the gun store after they mark it up like 30%

So private sale Highpoints should go for like $40-50. I'm pretty sure dindus can take a break from buying Jordans and tattoos to drop like $100-150 on a POS gun not registered to them.

Wtf is a handgun? The only gun ever made is an AK-47. Stop making shit up, you coward

This is a lot of it. The failure of federal regulation had led to lopsided state regulation, which is near impossible to counter by law enforcement until a gun has already killed someone.

Shit's dumb, yo.

Somebody has never been stabbed

you're getting overcharged on your black market prices, bro

All other guns are myths. Prove me wrong.

Having been stabbed and lived to tell the tale I can say emphatically that you are full of shit user

>wtf? Can someone PLEASE explain to me the logic burgers use?
Jesus Christ foreigners are incredibly stupid.
>black market price 4000$
Maybe in Muslimville but here in America you can get an illegal unregistered for $150 at most. You people don't seem to realize that these guns are illegally imported to the country from South America. People don't by legal firearms, shave off the serial numbers, and then sell. That is Hollywood nonsense.

The penetration feels like a bee sting pulling it out is another story

I think it’s you

>LOGic

These people brains are unable to comprehend simple things, they've been brainwashed to hate guns so they'll be complacent and that is what they do. Very sad.

Yea we'll u have a really shit black market dealer / link then bro there often cheaper on the black market from what I have seen so ......

>the las vegas shooter used an automatic weapon
>illegal in the us

The NRA is loved by nothing but fudds and morons.

They've done more to get shit taken away the. They have to keep it legal.

But keep blaming them and making the. The boogey man. Really makes sure that everyone knows how dumb you are

>If guns were ilegal in usa, they would go up in price as well
Do foreigners not understand that America would have a full scale civil war before firearms are banned?

>automatic
Through a modification
>illegal
If its pre 86 then it isn't, otherwise you are correct.

I'm not taking a side here, just correcting a fact

man are people ignorant of gun laws.
felons already can't legally buy guns, which means they are getting them on the black market.

so either they aren't as expensive as you think, or criminals are willing to fork over more cash for them

>implying a hi-point be 1000 dollars.
nigga, maybe in japan in the 80's, but black market prices are pretty fucking cheap.150-200 bucks for a shity '9mm' like a raven or hi point, 500-600 for like glawk fouty problem solver. 800-1000 for dat choppa AK.

keep in mind that a sigma can be a glock and a sks with a folding stock is an AK on the streets. thats not that expensive compared to retail prices. like maybe a 40-50% mark up.

>criminals break laws
who knew

I did

Do you even know what the NRA is user? Because it sounds like you havent the faintest clue.

>thinking the black market is one guy who lists his prices on Google
>Being this gullible

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

The NRA isn't pro-gun, they're pro-money. They compromise at every corner and take cash from fudds and cuckservatives while they act like the last line of defense of our 2nd amendment rights.

Ok so that's a big yes then you havent the faintest

Not the same user, but the NRA really is pretty shifty. They’re not as bad as the other user is making them out to be, but they’re not what they seem.

Thats pretty much the point. You can make something illegal & expensive but anyone can still get it.

>If their most used argument is blacks from Chicago will still get guns, do they really gun some dumbass black will spend 6k to get a gun to rob a store where he will get 400 bucks?

Do you realize how many guns are already in circulation in the USA? Good luck trying to confiscate them with out a civil war that will make the occasional mass shooting look like nothing.

No they are not but they are also the biggest impediment to the entire gun control discussion in the US

gun.laws.com/illegal-guns/illegal-guns-statistics
haha there are almost as many illegal guys as citizens in america. no one spends 4000 on an illegal gun. they go that one guy there cousin knows and they sell him a fucking pistol for 200 bucks.

Again you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

You government officials are the biggest impediment because they know what it takes to keep their job

That’s true, but only because of the money they make pushing guns on everyone. But I don’t really care, so long as they “stick to their guns” and help us keep ours

Politicians dont like to bite the hand that feeds then. The NRA feeds them. I'm sure you have read some really good reporting on infowars that might say otherwise but its not the case

>>retail price of xxx gun
$
>>black market price
$

Are you a fucking idiot, this isn't true at all. The "black market" for guns here is incredibly small and deals almost exclusively with guns that require registration otherwise. There is no law against selling your gun to some guy on the street providing you don't know him too be a criminal. Fuck if all my guns were worth 600% what I paid retail I would sell them all and retire a wealthy man tomorrow.

Yah this is just bait. You can't even compose a solid argument

Says the user who claims the NRA advocates for gun control

U prolly never been stabbed. I live in chicago i been stabbed 13 dif times it doesnt hurt that much. Adrenaline kicks in and you feel almost NOTHING. Ive had my left ear completely cut off ive been stabbed in the neck twice the head once the arms fingers hands chest stomach back. It aint shit.

You’re both gay.

Once again you sprack off not knowing anything. You clearly don't know guns or the NRA

How much lean did you drink up to that point?

I got stabbed in the butthole like nine times. It feels funny lmao

shut up faggot. pics or didnt happen.

there are already well over 100 million firearms in the usa. how does banning guns get rid of those? and why do dumbfucks like you insist on punishing the only people that don't commit the crimes for the crimes? fuck you, you're a control freak idiot and i don't have anymore time for you

$4000 for a black market pistol?

>more like $40 for a hot piece that was already involved in some other armed-robberies/murders and you better hope you don't get caught this time cause all them previous times gone get pinned on ya

ITT: anons who aren't even old enough to drive a car, much less own a gun, lulzily try to discuss complex social and cultural issues and gorge themselves on non-subtle, cum-flavored bait.

Amerifag here that grew up in niggerzone.

It's really easy to obtain a gun illegally on the street from some dude for anywhere between 150-600 dollars. Plus since we share a border with Mexico things get smuggled all the time into the US. Those kalashnikovs that you see in gang videos didnt fall out the sky, and they damn sure didn't pay over $800 for them either.

Im not a nigger. Nor a pussy like u

'79 muh yur ov birf mah niggas

200 max for a stolen shitty ass handgun that probably already has a body on it.

You're a fuckin' retard

>They've done more to get shit taken away the. They have to keep it legal.

>Insinuating the NRA does something they are hell bent against

Whos the idiot again?

Just shitpost, it’s really easy here.

if those prices were accurate. I would be selling illegal guns.

No you're just some shit talking pissant up past his bed time

>>retail price of xxx gun
$
>>black market price
$
fixed

This fag wants me to take selfies of my body for him fukn queer. U sound like a pussy too, come to chicago the democrats will protect ur pussy

I'm with FBPS. If you think you can buy a firearm and sell it on the street for 600% profit you're fucking retarded. If I knew I could sell my handgun for that right now I would in a heart beat. I'd file everything off myself, sell it and go buy 3 more.

My buddy has an illegal Glock 17 be got for 500 and the dude sold it to him filed down in the original packaging...

4000 my fucking asshole. Maybe for an illegal automatic weapon. And even then all of the """legal""" automatic weapons are in the multiple tens of thousands.

a bit too easy imo. gunfags are the easiest fags to trigger(pun intended) and troll.

Lol what a faggot

Go to bed like you mother told you 5 hours ago Greg. You're up way past your bedtime

Haha what a bitch. you cant take pics because it didnt happen cunt. Man up and show some proof you fucktard.

I got stabbed in the leg by a cow making sure her horns were still sharp, and in the shoulder by a jackasses with a pocket knife who figured he would cut a string on the baler instead of just handing me the knife like I asked.

The cow hurt worse, but both fucking hurt like hell from start to finish.

I thought Chicago was a hellzone according to non-Democrats

>dockers with a nice woven leather belt?
>make your time

>supported the Brady bill
>supported the nfa

Please shut your retarded uninformed mouth.