>>747248962

It was pretty successful so again, ask a cop. Image is better this time?

Missed last thread but you got any funny or fucked up green texted stories

are you able to get fully automatic weapons with out having to pay the bullshit tax stamps?

what was our real reason for becoming a cop

What are/aren't you allowed to do on traffic detail? I mean, your squad car is sitting there as a big blinky traffic cone. Can you go on your phone, or are you ALWAYS looking for shit?

I don't really do >greentext
but I've gone to a handfull of calls about vicious dogs where I end up making good friends..with the dogs..because people are shit.

No. My duty rifle actually is an SBR and I have to go through the same wait as everyone else.

What a good looking question. I don't like people but I want to help people I guess.

I'm not a traffic cop, I'm not sure what they do.

How do u feel about correctional officers? Are they really cops?

I'm pretty torn on this one, I would never want their job, it's kinda scary. I would also never want to be a bomb tech or firefighter, shit's scary. That said, they're not "peace officers" as defined as the CCP, and they're not cops.

>why does Google want to know what apartment buildings look like?

do you use steroids? would you?

I don't, but I'd be open to it if it were safe.

It it true female officers need to pass about 70% of the entrance exam and male officers have to pass 80%

No, getting in in my department is pretty fair.
It has been my experience that if a specialized unit has an opening females and minorities will have a VAST advantage.

Well nobody's asked the obvious marijuana question so I will but I'll take it a bit further: how do you feel about legalizing drugs? Not just a little pot, but all drugs? Portugal has had success curbing drug abuse by just legalizing everything.

FUCK YOU PIG

> 2017
> not doing greentext
> mfw

I'm not sure if the old thread is still there via link in my OP but I support the legalization of all drugs. What consenting adults do, harming no one else, is their own business.

Thank you for your service.

I'm probably old enough to be your dad, son.

>Post lefty pic
>Fuck the police
Yup we got a artistic in the thread

Its safe if you're using low-moderate dose of testosterone, have a proper AI (aromasin > adex) and have a good post cycle therapy like nolvadex/toremifene lined up and are aware of how to properly draw/inject and never use a needle more than once

my gf has DV'd me in the past but like an abuser shows huge remorse and a lot of affection. should i dump? part of me thinks she actually loves me but other part is telling me to wise up

How long have you been a police officer? Has the job affected you personally in any major way?

You could just...go natty?

In total, 5-10 years. I drink a lot more now..I need to work on it.

What is your stance on gun control, in specifics, why would or would it not work in your opinion.

have you ever shot at or shot someone

i mean you could but there is such a thing as a natural limit, but lettuce beef cereal, unless you're training and eating like a pro athlete most people won't reach that. i unironically do train and eat as such because i am that competitive and i also took my training to a higher level just with moderate test, superdrol, and anavar. could only imagine what it would be like if i took higher doses/stronger stuff

could you please answer my other question or at least give insight

Cop duder, it's me, the dude with the uniform fetish who gave you a kick ass bearhug. Maybe you can tell me, because my locals won't.. why would someone break into my place 3 times in a week and only steal from me the first time? I just discovered the third break in, my apartment is mostly empty because I am moving house.. notes about me.

>Not a drug dealer
>I take prescription painkillers I always keep on me, there was a box of codeine they could have taken even though it's weaksauce
>I have no enemies i'm aware of
>Actual crimescene photo

not copanon but it might just have to do with the area (building?) you live in and the people around you. certain members of society and such

cute horse

True. Repeat break ins are fucking weird though. They keep moving shit around, like they are trying to fuck with my head.

>I ended up giving that horse to my boyfriend as a gift

it might be a family member/friend/neighbor on drugs

Good question. I'd be super happy if no one had guns, or knives, or bats, when I interacted with them...but what about the 110lb woman walking home from work? Weapons equalize people.

I've not shot anyone, and if I shot at someone I'd sure as shit hope I wouldn't miss, that's unforgivable.

Did I not answer your question? Thought I did, ask again.

SO, people burglarize places for property to sell for money to buy whatever. IF your place has been burglarized three times in a week, and nothing else is missing after the first burglary, the only thing I could think of is people don't like you. One might burglarize a place, then do it a second time because they found something, missed something, or didn't have time to finish. I can't see why someone would burglarize a place three times, stealing only once, without some kind of malice toward the owner.

has an idea that it might just be a common burglary area. Is there a lot of drug activity near you? Burglaries here tend to be drug-fueled.

so my girlfriend confessed to having a history of DV, even full on fist fighting with exes (who are, in part, to blame because it takes 2 people to fight) and has hit me before, but apologized and went out of her way to be more affectionate and show me she loves me but i get real nervous around her when she gets worked up now

should i keep this relationship going? it feels like she loves me and we communicate well but i don't know man

It does take two to fight, but it only takes one for domestic violence.

Under most circumstances I don't give relationship advice. She needs therapy, and that's the first step. You should ask yourself this though. Are you happy with your relationship? Maybe y'all can work through it, maybe not.

i gave her a second chance because she got back on medication. i guess if it happens again then i should end it no matter how much it might hurt.

i am happy for now, things could be better but that doesn't have to do with us doing or not doing something, more to do with living situations and moving, all in time

I'm not a doctor, but medication is not the be-all answer. She needs THERAPY.

Any weird as fuck shit youve run into? sketchy people, government or interdisciplinary conspiracies, fuck it ill even take aliens.

And how old is that? Also do you like being called Daddy in bed?

We acclimate, everyone is sketchy, no outterspace alliens yet though.

30-40, and I've never tried, I don't think it's my thing though.

Thankyou, cop bro.
I think it's organized by my parents, I disowned them this year. My partner thinks they are druggies.

I'm sticking with my gut feeling.

Much respect as always.

why are you posting on Sup Forums?
Whats your favorite flavor of doughnut?
Whats your favorite gun?
What is your favorite Colour?
What crime would you commit if you knew you could get away with it?

>My duty rifle actually is an SBR and I have to go through the same wait as everyone else
So you use your personal weapon as a duty rifle?
Because LE agencies are exempt from the NFA, for the most part simply using a Form 5 transfer iirc.

considering you support legalization do you still arrest people for drugs??

I'm putting together a sheriff uniform to get sexy in - in the bedroom of course.

Recommend me some good duty belts and gear.

Do you take everything seriously over the internet?

I think the word you're looking for is: Acoustic.

Bumpy bump