Tickets are $670 minimum without including tax and parking

>tickets are $670 minimum without including tax and parking

You can take your semen slurping sport back, Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't pay 700 bucks to watch reserve players play in an irrelevant match

>being poor
Kys

>americans call europeans "europoor"
>complain about ticket prices

who's poor now

>el plastico on world tour
>the first time americans get into contact with real football they will see a divefest and 2 white players tops

shaking my head tßh

>being a cuck
kys

>Ameripoors can't even afford to watch povertyball

>el classico
>july

it's bad in a regular season.. maybe it will be ok with half the players out of shape

Are tickets this expensive in Europe? No wonder they are poor.

Worst part is that they will probably field meme players like Mariano and Aleña.

>ameripoors need to ask the bank for a loan in order to buy a football ticket

How likely is it that USA will do a Greece? Their debt is $20 trillion (effectively) now.

Until someone with balls do something about it.

>Are tickets this expensive in Europe?
No, we're just ripping you off.

You're poor so you are a cuck lmao

Nah they are helping us
>no one but euroboos will watch and pay 600+ to watch semen slurp

80% of that debt is owed to ourselves. Plus, our GDP is enormous.

>$670 for a meaningless pre season friendly game

kek you get more than 2 season tickets for that for several Bundesliga teams

This.

>paying $700 to watch Messi walk around

>tickets are $670 minimum
is this actually true though?

it will probably be sold out, because there are soccer fans in the US, and 600dollarydoos is cheaper and more convinient and actually possible to get rather than to fly to europe to watch el classico,.

Tickets to the Superbowl are always in the thousands

that's presale though. Those $600 tickets are probably gone by now and by the time it hits general sale you're probably looking at around $900 minimum.

for a game that actually matters.

Nigger they didn't even go to watch their NT play why the fuck would you think they'll go to this?

Miami is full of spics and FIFA niggers who will spend their government money on tickets

iirc they sold out a stadium of 100 000+ for a real madrid friendly last summer

agreed. should be the stoke v west brom derby played on a tuesday night complete with the sprinklers on and air conditioning on full

200 is the minimum
3250 is maximum

>being this much of a poorfag
kys cletus

>plebs itt unironically believe that not wanting to give 700 roos to watch faggots dive for 90 minutes on the pitch instead of tv means you're poor

el clasico*
*of bench players

...how can you owe yourself? Like how does that work? Genuine question.

I doubt the prices are that high for a normal "clasico". They just gonna cash from bandwagons.

the loan banks are privately owned.

thanks

Incredibly unlikely, because our GDP is also so high. Our debt to GDP ratio isn't much higher than that of France, Canada, and the UK, and it's twice as low as Japan's.

tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp

Literally not at all likely

SOLD OUT
O
L
D

O
U
T

>tickets are $670 minimum without including tax and parking
Bollocks

Not likely. But interest payments over the next few decades will increase dramatically, so we'all probably need to raise taxes 10-15% on everybody.

so that means you have to tip $134 minimum, right?

The government issues notes and bonds (and other debt instruments) to people and other government agencies. So say if the Social Security Administration has too much cash, they buy T-Bonds (from the Treasury) with that cash and the money goes back to the general fund rather than being held for use solely by the SSA. Meanwhile, the government then owes the SSA whatever interest rate those T-Bonds carried. All governments do this, or a form of it.

Poor people drop unnecessary money on useless things, so yes you're poor.

>you can go to 3 or 4 nfl games or 6 or 7 nba games with that money
>or watch soccer

I know what I'll pick.

>watch Miami Dolphins 3-4 times
>Watch Messi vs Ronaldo

tough choice

I'd rather watch tannehill 4 times and Tom Brady once desu

>implying it won't sell out

as sad as it is, but americans will totally go for that just because of the club names, not realizing that nobody except them gives a fuck about this friendly

>10 minutes of gameplay
>4 hours of ads
>$1000usd for glorified ads

U S A
S
A
*claps*

kek

So what? Germans go to Bundesliga games not involving Bayern and those are about as relevant as this friendly.

underrated kek

I'm quite sure you can go to a lower midtable Bundesliga match for less than 30 Euros, though.

I just scanned a Flight from Miami to Barcelona
$480 round trip, the rest can go to a shitty hotel and paying Pedro for a cheap ticket at the camp nou

what a fucking rip Miami is

The prices are so high because there are so many latinos in Miami. Like 70% of us speak Spanish as a first or second language. Even though we're mostly Cubans, even we know about Real/Barca and will pay good money to see them. Not to mention all the Colombians and Argentines who want to see James and Messi. And of course the Venezuelans in Weston, and the Brazilians and Europeans in the Keys.

It's no surprise that tickets are so expensive.

>what a fucking rip Miami is

Everyone wants to come here. Supply and demand.

>paying that much money to watch Jamemes and Messi jog around the pitch with the B team

Are you autistic?

>Y-Y-Yuropoors
>S-Stop affording tickets

>have to make it in Miami so all the spics watch

Kek

hmmmm, put food in my familys mouth or watch a soccer game? so hard to decide

Who's going to collect?

the rothschilds and the bagdanoffs

chinamen

>It's a Barça and Madrid unite to scam the murricans with C teams

No wonder they are the most richest shits in the world

El Plástico

I had a presale code. Opened at 10 am cheapest seat was $400 standing. At 10:01 it was sold out.

>parking
Why not walk?

The game is in dolphins stadium which is in a really bad neighborhood 40 mins away from miami.

I dont get why people like OP are complaining when NFL mid-tier and above NFL tickets cost just as mich

Because it's a preseason game where Ronaldo won't even be in it because of the confed cup.

because it's literally going to be both teams reserves with 45min cameos of the """stars"""

literally spend that in a weekend

Walk? In Miami? In the middle of July? Lol, maybe if you want to get roasted alive.

No, Americans are just more easily cucked into paying.

First world countries have usable public transport.

These teams almost always tour the US during the summer

I saw Manchester United play Real Madrid I think last summer in what ended up being a colossal waste of money

severely underrated