What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

mmqb.si.com/2015/03/25/aaron-hernandez-odin-lloyd-trial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, he kills people. That's one thing.

Spic blood

He played for a fraud organization that's what's wrong. The most objectionable thing about this man is being a member of the patriots. A team that was armpit tier forever then mysteriously they become a dynasty at the same time cheating and collusion is linked to them year after year.

I wouldn't be surprised he killed those people because they knew the full extent of the dirty underhanded cheating going on in that organization because he accidentally revealed that information to them

Do you think Tebow feels personally responsible

Like many spaniards who have mixed too deeply with the mestizos, tainos and Africans, he is just a nigger with straight hair. Respectfully.

Absolutely this. Hernandez was merely the fall guy for the whole operation. He was dumb enough to not know what was going on. You'd be goddamn stupid to think Daniel de Abreu, this generation's Joe Montana, was just randomly targeted. He had just rejected an offer from the Pats on the basis of their corrupt and cheating ways, so he needed to be silenced. Thus they told Hernandez that his girlfriend was fucking Daniel de Abreu and had that problem care for itself.

>I’m 187um killa, ese. You can't fuck with me, ese

Real niggas do real nigga shit

This 100%

Someone on Sup Forums actually knows what he's talking about without trolling.

He Lost his only male role model at the precisely worst time.

I'm not sure how good of role model his dad could have been, but I know that losing him made things worse.

He is a psychopath with a low enough iq to buy into the glamorous portrayal of gangster life on tv and in rap music.

This 1000%. I couldn't have worded it myself. Tom "I dindu nuffin" Brady and the scumbag Patriots sweeping shit under the rug.

Their fans will hide behind legal talk for deflategate, but everyone knows Tom smashed his cellphone so he better hide his incriminating behavior.

What a joke the NFL is that I have waves of Boston sports fans to tell me to think otherwise on every sports board.

This. They are just like Barcelona. Dirty cheaters who cover up scandals and have bandwagoners who will defend anything they do. All their evils will be exposed 10-15 years down the line and all our "conspiracies" will be vindicated just like all those about the CIA were.

What a fucking body

Of damning evidence against the patriots organization

This is the correct answer

spaniards didn't mix with mestizos, the mixed with Indians and created mestizos as a result

At least know what you're talking about if you're going to spew Sup Forums buzzwords, inbred retard

He's a mental.

Sauce on this semen demon?

jesus christ the amount of butthurt and delusion you guys possess must be astronomical

Red pill me on the patriots

You're fucking retarded too

he hustled backwards

This is something out of a movie

niggers/spics are savages

Shit I never put i together you are on point here

So are you saying the castizos didn't mix with the mestizos over other castizos even to this day? Simply not true, dummy.

t. Bi-racial race baiter

how did he get so hood coming from Connecticut

He was too hard.

This but unironically.

This is Paris roxxane there was a whole catfish thing that involved chris andersen or some shit I don't remember exactly

Why are Boston fans so goddamn ignorant?

Spics gonna spic

being a spic/nigger/whatever

most brown people are literal scum

black enough to be animalistic criminals

white enough to be intelligent enough to organize their criminal behavior

Good thread

He got caught before he could implement his final solution.

He was transporting drugs into New Britian like an decent Bristol resident & then got a god complex.

he's basically the cash me ousside girl except he's 6' 240 and roided out. what could possibly go wrong?

Wouldn't be surprised if he's literally retarded

no trigger discipline

'Merica

Jej

It was actually more than just being a thug gangbanging shithead

The dude was a legitimate sociopath

Just read this story
mmqb.si.com/2015/03/25/aaron-hernandez-odin-lloyd-trial