Post childhood sex stories

Post childhood sex stories

had oral, vaginal, and anal sex with my babysitter when I was 7 or 8, she was a teenager

Greentext

one time when I was 12 or so my friends and I (1 was a girl, she was around 11) found a billion-year old space monster living in the sewers that tried to lure us in and eat us. After banishing the monster to the shadow realm we got lost in the sewers and so to get back on track we all fucked her one by one and then a ray of light showed us that the exit was right next to us the entire time and we were all just retarded.

Is that the plot to IT? Sounds a lot like the plot to IT

What an amazing experience. I know a pulp writer in rural Maine, perhaps he can get a short story or novella out of it.

That is the reference, yes.

My sister has always been the biggest slut imaginable. I first fucked her when she was 9 and then off and on until she was 17. She once did an orgy with me, my father, my two brothers and my grandfather when she was 13

I was sleeping at my grandmas house with my cousin and she let me touch anything I wanted but couldn't get her to suck me off.

Retarded my foot, you got to gangbang your pedophile fantasy. The billion year old monster was a good touch

Your Grandma or your Cousin? Lol

Greentext

Grandma, please don't make me remember more details.

This thread already exists. Just check the catalog next time.

Used to screw around with my cousin when I was like 6 or 7 I'm not sure. I would kiss and lick her pussy like once and she would kiss and lick my dick once or twice and we would call that sex. Then she grew up and she got big ass titties

bump

Any onions?

Yup other thread has post in it

>had oral, vaginal, and anal sex with my babysitter when I was 7 or 8, she was a teenager

this made me laugh

When i was 8 i would mess around with these 2 sisters one was 7 and the other was 5 we didn't know any better their dad used to drop us off at school so id spend plenty of time with them didnt know shit about what to do i would rub just above the clit where the pussy started didnt even know about the hole until i went down on the younger sister because she asked me to, anyway this was at a time when i wasnt on the internet didnt get facebook till i was about 15 so lost contact with everyone when i moved house and schools, a few year back find her on facebook *in a relationship* talk about old times like nothing ever happened fast forward 5-6 months breaks up with bf pops up to me asking if i want to catch up. so i drive to her place offers me a beer and start talking about what happened to me after i left goes on for about 20 minutes and i slip in, "do you remember what we used to do haha" she remembered start joking about it just been kids exploring, continue to visit her over a month we goto a club one weekend and a drunk smelly fat fuck hits on her and she says im her bf and kisses me and she tells him to fuck off, tipsy me says fuck it goes in for another Kiss she doesn't hesitate we get a taxi to my place and i know its a typical normi story on here Sup Forums but i fuck you not, she was as wild as fire and because i was drinking Jack daniels i couldn't get fully hard but kind of semi but still hard enough to slip it in you know what i mean, but this girl was out of this world.. were both sat up her legs around my body and she rides me and she whispers in my ear "how does it feel to be inside me again" oh shit i went off. You know when you get those instant urges of a raging bull of hornyness or whatever insta hard we fucked everywhere in my home that night and ever since i knew it was a rebound but we've been together for 2 year now and she still has that wild look in her eyes gotta love it.