Whats a movie you niggas like that you never hear anyone talk about?

Whats a movie you niggas like that you never hear anyone talk about?

Mine is Fantastic Mr.Fox

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0070299/
imdb.com/title/tt0047478/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You never hear anyone talking about requiem?

One of my all time favs

Look i've never seen the movie, but i'm deeply disturbed by bigfoot in the pic

Watch the movie you will love it. John Lithgow is in it, need I say more?

paulie

Epic fucking movie.

Terrifying, but epic.

Predestination (2014)
Rubber (2010)

Nobody talks about 'Fantastic Mr. Fox'?

The 2009 Wes Anderson film. A director whose works have massive cult followings that include art shows and annual conventions?

Yeah... I'm fairly certain lots of people talk about that shit.

Feast . . . I love the first movie. Noone I know knows it.

Iron Giant

The Son of the White Mare. The english sub videos have ~50K views so it's not really obscure, but I've never met anyone else that's seen it. I didn't have subtitles the first time I watched it, but damn are the colors good.

The Thing

no one in my immediate friend/family talks about anyway.

The royal tenenbaums

Well considering that there are a SHIT TON of movies. I'm willing to bet there are a lot of movies your immediate friends/family don't talk about.

Hell this week alone there's 10+ movies in the theatres, and my friends/family are really only talking about 'Bladerunner 2049'.

Adaptation

Life Is Beautiful (1997)

2005, 2009 or 2015 movie? Anons, link or tell date for one word titles...

oh shit
that end haha

What Dreams May Come. Underrated movie. I fucking miss Robin Williams.

The Voices, Under the Skin, Pirates of the Carribean (I really like the original 3 movies, and nobody really talks about them or thinks about them when mentioning examples of good movies). Master and Commander, Waterloo (1970), you absolutely need to look on Wikipedia how they made this. They hired like 14 000 red army soldiers as backgeound actors, 200 cavalrymen, cleared an entire hill, build an irrigation system to recreate the mud, two new buildings, and and orchard. They also had trained these guys in 1815 era battle drills and formations. They did stuff like recreate the charge of the Light Grey Scots, literally every single shot is real, and with today's CGI were never going to get another movie like it.

Whenever my friends and I talk about childhood movies im always the only one to bring up balto, that movie is great

The legend of Paul and Paula (1973)
imdb.com/title/tt0070299/

Cannot contain the feels

Seven Samurai (1954)
imdb.com/title/tt0047478/

No one I know has seen this movie, it makes me piss myself laughing everytime

I'll check it out

naw m8 you ain't alone. best hong kong action flick to come out since jackie chan got too old to do scenes without cutting them.

>dat fucking footrace on the highway

people talk about this bit its still my favorite

Don't worry user they're just a bunch of Kansas City faggots for not talking about one of Gene Wilder's best movies