Is the age of truly patrician avant garde pop finally upon us...

is the age of truly patrician avant garde pop finally upon us? is it going to be the logical conclusion of not only music, but humanity itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/eno/another-green-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is the age of truly patrician avant garde pop finally upon us?
That happened and went 42 years ago.
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/eno/another-green-world/

I hate the manufactured lowest denominator pop music she does, but the cover is preatty cool. Maybe she realeases something interesting, i doub it, but who knows.

Yes

I have to resist breaking my own keyboard over my head every time I see mention of this dumb whore or any other pop artist for that matter

I guess so. Mainly because pop music is simple and self-produced music is simpler than ever so anyone who wants to try and ha san idea can just lash out an avant garde pop album.

No, but the age of viral marketing and mass manipulation to make you think mediocre garbage has depth is

taylor swift

/thread

go away rockist fags

It's just the continual rebranding of pop music.
Adorno is rolling in his grave.

With 45 producers/writers on board, she has a shot.

Alright then, I'm expecting my IP address now and every album I have downloaded.

Even if you werent a rockist you would know that there have been actual quality art pop albums released and that swift will most likely release some late in the game alt r%b garbage about how hard it is to be a rich white lady, maybe some feminist garbage songs

>rockist fags
How does me agreeing that avant garde pop music is plentiful right now label me as your stupid buzzword. Learn to read, mate.

Between Ariel Pink, John Maus and Tentenko alone there's more excitement in pop music the past decade than there has been in anything else.

Are you literally such an aspie that the mention of a popular musician on a fucking music board sends you into a near-uncontrollable rage?

Grow up.

It'll be the exact same thing she's always done, maybe with slightly artsy tendencies, but dumb poptimists will blow it out of proportion and make it out to be a masterpiece.

This is a Kanye ripoff

Wtf is this Kanye copying ass cover

I want to father her children tbhfam.

I'm not good enough

this cover is horrible. im not even sure what the designers were going for. even slapping on a premise as vague as duality doesn't give it enough context to make it marginally interesting :/

Nice to see Tentenko get mentioned here, got all (20+) of her cdrs, she just doesn't stop does she

There's literally a 0% chance this will be interesting. Just a clear PR ploy to try and embrace the fact that she's viewed as kind of a bitch in the public eye, and turn it into some embarrassing bad girl image.

I generally don't even hate pop music that much, but this shit is so transparent.

>Tentenko
fuck, there is hope in Sup Forums after all

how?

Nice!

I've been posting her in sharethreads for about a year now. If I was in Japan I'd buy her shit too, she's the best.

Listen up stupid asshole. I'm literally fed up with this stupid poptimist shit and its poptimist fans pieces of horseshit trying to viralize this shitty music. I'm fed up because we can't talk about other music other than LE MEME RAP XD and shitty pop music. Fucking hell, I'm going to fucking kill all you motherfuckers, normies pieces of cumshit. you knwo what? fuck you, fuck all of you... you're fucking dead.

holy fucking shit dude

Big fan of teenagers trying their hardest to become a classic screencap on their last day of Summer vacation. Thanks so much, it's hilariously pathetic.

wew lad

You okay bud?

Dude, calm down... you better take your pills now.

she's literally physically incapable of making anything like that.

Keyboard guy here. Chill out man.

Is this going to be the album where she "breaks the mold" and becomes a "real artist"?

Chill down. She's not exactly Grimes.

wtf did she really use that racist font?

Taylor Swift fans are the most delusional people on the Earth

At least I can take solace in Grimes fags being mostly tongue in cheek/ironic and the fact that some of her stuff is pretty decent at parties, but Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift listening ass motherfuckers, you listen to music with your dicks. I bet you'd buy a vial of her farts you could baka senpai.

You're really stupid if you think OP's post wasn't bait. Idiot. Probably a true Grimesfag.

She's just taking advantage of the public perception of her and building a new album based on the bad girl persona people have given her.
It's all just marketing.

It's actually a Gothic font.

>gets called out
>"w-we were just pretending to be retarded swift fans!!"

Why is she so perfect?

ok, grimesfag

>At least I can take solace in Grimes fags being mostly tongue in cheek/ironic
They're 100% serious about Grimes being an extraordinary talent and even the artist of the decade.