>nepal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsPyvWUEFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spain
>italy
>portugal
>ireland
in that order, altho folks from the west might feel more connected to portugal and folks from the east to italy

Panamá
>Costa Rica
>México
>Taiwan

how come taiwan?

how come ireland?

america
new zealand
england
png

don't really like any of them except new zealand

>france
>morocco
>kosovo

explain your reasoning la'

idk its what people say
a lot of people in university go in exchange programs to ireland to study temporarily
also i know a spanish guy who works for Amazon in Ireland

>>Panama established a diplomatic relationship with the Qing Dynasty in 1909. After the Xinhai Revolution, Panama recognized the establishment of the Republic of China (ROC), and has retained diplomatic ties with the ROC. In 2009, after President Ricardo Martinelli took office, Panama wished to switch diplomatic relations from the ROC to the People's Republic of China (PRC), but this was rejected by the PRC government to maintain the peaceful development of cross-strait relations. Martinelli reaffirmed its commitment to Taiwan in the diplomatic arena, clearing doubts he could establish official ties with China; he also thanked the Taiwanese for cooperation and expressed the hope that cooperation and investments would intensify. "Panama reaffirms its determination to strengthen diplomatic ties with The Republic of China (Taiwan) (ROC Taiwan), as well as strengthening trade ties with the People's Republic of China (PRC)," said Foreign Minister Juan Carlos Varela, at a meeting in the Council of Taiwan Affairs.

They invest a lot here. So we kind of have a lot of economic relationships.

Finland
>Macedonia
>Greece

Portugal
>UK
>Spain
>Brazil

India
>Every relevant country except Pakistan and to some extent China.

Relationship with UK ended

France and Spain are now US best friend

Wtf, i love the us of a now

Russia has no friends, only enemies and temporary non-enemies

And India?

You will turn on us eventually

well, pretty much the whole EU, but especially:

>Baltic countries
>Poland
>Ukraine

But why

France helped them get independence, Morocco recognised them and Kosovo "thank you USA"

around no fucking body i guess

We don't have any friends. Everyone hates us.

Belgium
Germany
Think Danmark too
UK was our friend but they left our side so UK is now our old friend who made a bad decision. We miss you UK.

If Brit walks to the Scotland will he be beated?

Don't forget to bring your Canada

Yes, his walking will be interrupt by beat severely

Tier 1 friends:
USA, Canada, Germany

Tier 2 friends:
UK, Belgium, Norway, Denmark

Oh god I forgot Canada. Yeah but Belgium is also tier 1 because they love us and secretly we love them too.

Scots are Brits

>secretly we love them too
We usually don't consider them at all.

>Brit
Do you mean Englishman?

none

Yes

Our politicians tried to befriend Russia. Which was hilariously painful. With Russia playing all kinds of stupid political games. And it ended with MH17.

japs are lonely eh

They have waifus.
They don't need no one

New Zealand
> Australia
> Britain
> USA
> Canada
> Japan
> China

Let's have a civil chat. (Russian/Dutch).

youtube.com/watch?v=JsPyvWUEFTM

Desu I wish we were closer to Portugal. You're the most loveable country in the world.

We have a free trade agreement with you :)

practically there're no friends. some alt-right would say "muh taiwan" but in reality not really. tho its good cause you dont have to expect anyone else.

believing someone else as friend in an international scene, even in this level of small situation, often leads to a sense of disappointment. cause in most cases, they dont think they are your friend. i mean everyone is isolated after all.

Brazil
Meme list
>Portugal
>Russia
>USA

Real list
>Argentina
>Uruguay
>Paraguay

In real life only latam cares about latam

This pic is perfect.
>putin is the manlet
>india is being the only weirdo pulling peoples hands.
>Brazil is uncomfortable and doesnt really wanta to be there.
>China is the giant in the middle.
>South africa all durp, just happy its part of something