Boston

Boston.
Thoughts?

Boston

Boston.

Boston

More Than a Feeling is the trippyist song of all time because its a song about a nastalgiac song

Boston.

They're guitars.

The worst kind of dadrock. If you want this type of sound, just listen to CCR or Led Zeppelin.

Boston

Miles better than their plethora of corporate imitators. This album has way more substance and sincerity than it usually gets credit for.

Why was this the only good album they ever made?

more than a feeling is legit one of the best songs ever made eat shit avant teens and lil peep fans

Trips don't lie

The trips are a reward for your honesty

None can compare to the Ultimate Song, Boston's More Than a Feeling!

Trips reign truth. Sup Forums is full of hipsters who write off a lot of old bands for being dadrock (not that everyone does though)
the second album is ok but a different sound and the third has a better sound than the second, but has boring composure. Everything after that doesnt exist.

The spaceships are guitars

Makes me want to drink beer and play darts

really just a few of their songs work for me..

they came on the scene when I was in Jr. HS so they were kind of a big thing and I did attend one of their concerts in I think 1978 or 9 at the Boston Garden but I went alone as nobody seemed to care to go.

as an avant teen I agree

Boston/10

best debut album after Steely Dan's 'Can't buy a thrill'

Boston

>Epic wanted the band to record in Los Angeles with a record producer, but Scholz was unwilling and wanted to record the album in his basement studio, so he hired John Boylan to run interference with the label. In an elaborate ruse, Scholz tricked the label into thinking the band was recording on the West Coast, when in reality, the bulk was being tracked solely by Scholz at his Massachusetts home.

Absolute madman

>they
user...

they sound absolutely nothing like those bands, are you nuts? They're AOR

I think that is a fantastic album even if it's their only good one. Few other rock albums have brought huge commercial success with each and every single song individually from the album. They're catchy tracks with simple but relatable themes and solid riff writing. They obviously weren't trying to reinvent the wheel or anything but for what it is it's a god tier album, and there's no denying the absurd vocal talent.

that's a guitar......