Low Cholesterol Shota Substitute

Low Cholesterol Shota Substitute

Question. Can a 16 year old be a sh0ta?
Sorry I don't have pics to help ur thread OPm

nice bait

Yea.. Iike I was really going to implecate myself by saying 'asking for a friend lol XD.' Quit being so pompous.

bad bait

I fell in love with a cute boy once. At least shotas can't leave me.

I've hopped around certain shota characters but my heart always falls back to Link!
He's so adventurous +blonde hair is so sexy

link is CUTE

Too bad he is always chasing a dumb girl around.

link x pit is better

pit X dark pit is bae

kinda odd

holy smokes
spats, holding hands, and kissing :#3

Shota butts are perfect for _______!

Falling for underage never ends well user.

drawing on?

holding!

sharing?

anybody of any age can be a shota. it's not the number that matters, it's what's in your heart that matters.

Licking!

Kissing rimming.

It was years ago. He was almost almost ten when we met and I was eleven. I fell for the "young love might work out" meme and went completely gay for him. It was good for a while until it wasn't. I feel silly for being hung up over him when its over and any time I even mention the thought, I always get laughed at and hit with the "you were too young to be in love" card. Maybe shota lovers would be more sympathetic towards young love, but maybe not. I've lurked for some time now and I've came to realize most people here have became jaded themselves.

Well at some point I stop being a shota and just come off as a memtally handicapped Twink right? Thanks for an actual response btw

Finally some quality pics. Screw your sfw crap.

What happened ?

Sniffing

Is that a request for lewd greentexts or for the slightly less gay parts? I can greentext if anyone wants, but I'll tell you guys the whole story in my next post first.

Full greentext working on screen capping mine to take up less room.

whose cute butts are these?

Greentexting would take up too much space so I'll only green text the parts the gay lurkers are interested in.

I used to play minecraft classic, the free version of minecraft, years ago. I made friends on a community that hosted a few minigames. When my parents eventually bought me the game, I logged on to the server and found myself on the server with a few monsters around. I was new and it was night time, but a boy named Matt offered to let me stay in his house for the night. We were friends on the classic server, but after my first "night" on the game, we became much closer.

That probably sounds nerdy but we were both preteens. After that first night in the game, we played together almost every day. We found a huge island in the middle of an ocean and we landscaped and built on it for over a year. The server had a forums, so we were talking even when we weren't on the server. Then we started video chatting.

It wasn't lewd at first, but we were already open about being unsure of our sexuality. Even though his dick was the last part of his body I saw, I remember that experience the most.
>Greentext in next post because blue balling

Just thinking about it brings you back I bet.

What is the best way to snip a greentext ms paint? Takes up 5 full post so wanted it in a one picture.

just copy the test and past it in mspaint kek

Ok got it just needed to change the pixel count

You still there?

>Jerk off on cam together prior to this, but never show dicks
>Talking one night and Matt asks me if anyone else can see my screen
>I tell him no and ask why
>He moves his cam down to his black shorts and flashes his cock at me
>Caught off guard but I still compliment his dick
"Thanks. Wanna see it again?"
>Tell him yeah and ask to see it closer
>He pulls his shorts back down and nudges closer to the cam
>Short and cut with a bright pink head and small balls
>He casually rubs it next to the camera and I ask him if he wants to see mine too
>He obviously responds yeah and I sheepishly pull my undies down
>Had to keep them at knees in case mom walked in
>I rub myself and he compliments me
>We agree to jerk off together and I nearly spill my spaghetti
>Tell him OK but ask him to tell me when he is fully hard
"I already am."
>Respond "cool" and hope I didn't hurt his feelings for thinking his dick was small
>I get my own boyhood hard and we both viciously rub and hear the other moaning through our headsets
>We orgasm around the same time and I tell him I need to get dressed before I get caught
"OK. I'm going to keep doing it if you want to watch."
>How could I refuse?
>We talk for another hour plus until we are both barely awake
>He ended up falling asleep buck naked in his chair with his video still recording
>Spam him for 20 minutes because I didn't want him to get caught
>Give up because I am falling asleep in my chair and he isn't waking up
>Go to bed thinking about him and message him first thing in the morning
>He tells me everything is good and that was that

Not too exciting because it was online, but meeting irl wasn't an option at our age. We continued video chatting until everything went to shit. He loved to show his dick but he was extremely hesitant about showing his butt (especially his hole). I'll put the conclusion next but it isn't sexy or happy.

>matt gets arrested

Yeah. I wonder how other anons dealt with their first love.

Yep sorry. Today is trash day and its my job to take the trashcans to the curb.

Matt had family issues that I wasn't totally aware of. His grandparents were trying to get custody of him because his mom did illegal things with him around. He just vanished one day and I didn't get answers until two weeks ago.

I was playing on a minecraft minigames server (The Hive) and I saw his old username in the lobby. I said hi and asked if I knew him from anywhere. He acted weird at first, but it was him. We reconnected and he told me he had to go live with his grandparents and they were too old fashioned to have internet. He has a girlfriend now, too. He tells me he feels guilty he left without telling me, even though he knows it wasn't his fault. He gave me his facebook and said we can keep in touch, but I know he has moved on. Part of me wants to play my luck and see if he dumps his girlfriend. Maybe I could be the hero that rebounds him off a bad breakup. But even though I still have feelings for him, I want his life to be nice even if he doesn't spend it with me. I haven't honestly confronted any of these feelings yet, so pardon my rambling.

I am the older one so I'd be the one in trouble.

Older by how much ? And still talk with him he might change be way he feels about you again. Also bring up the good old days on mine craft will send him back and might restart feeling again. Would do anything to have mine back also don't give up.

He is 16 months younger. I still go on the server we used to play on. Harvest the crops, feed the animals. I already got burned by internet dating once. It'd take a lot for me to try it again.

Still keep up with him you never know what might happen. Also you will have the memory's from those calls. Just try to bring yourself back to them when you miss him. That's what I do.

I doubt I'll ever remember what his dick looked like, regardless of what happens.

You might not remember what it looked like but you still know what happened and never know might get to have a second go.

you guys are pretty gay

Oh, I do remember. It was small. I asked him to tell me when he was hard when he already was.

Its not gay if its online.

What's the point ?

that you're pretty gay

Good morning shota moon.

>morning
kek

this.
You probably are into tombois and deviated away so hard. Really all the shota posted are feminine. It is not too late to fix yourselves

kek

what did he mean by this

Its not gay to take showers with your dad and wash each other...right?

Let me just slip those down...

bit lewd.

There is a medical condition that causes you to not go through puberty or not entirely complete it called Kallmann's syndrome, which I unfortunately have, I'm 25 and I get asked by police officers why I'm not in school all the time when I'm out in town and have to show my driver's license because they keep thinking I'm like 15, so yeah, it is possible.

You can't take baths with undies on. Get your head out of the gutter.

i've taken a bath whilst wearing socks before, anything is possible.

so you have a delicous flat cheeest with puffy nippplllles?

I took baths with clothes on before because my brothers were dicks and threw me in there. Does that count?

u just sound like a pussy to me

I do actually, and I hate it, that's my worst feature in my opinion. I have to leave now, but if you want to try to build a mental image of me, I'm 5 feet and 4 inches, and fluctuate between 95 and 110 lbs, I'm probably much lower in weight at the moment because I ate a bagel that I didn't notice had mold on it until it was too late, and have been very ill for the last several days.

don't talk shit about free penicillin, buddy.

I grew up with four older brothers and someone had to be the pussy.

perfect

What are your Halloween plans user?

we used to throw really big parties at halloween, haven't done it in like a decade though. kinda want to do that again. halloween just isn't as big where i live, pretty sad.

Sad. My town has halloween events starting tomorrow and lasting until the end of the month. I'm still looking for some irl shotas to take so I can pillage their candy.

more catboys plz

lmao, pillaging candy sounds fun. there are no celebrations here so generally i just hand out sweets. and then there's always too much left so i'm still eating it like 2 months later.