Why does everyone think I'm gay Sup Forums? I have a slender body and a higher than average voice...

Why does everyone think I'm gay Sup Forums? I have a slender body and a higher than average voice, but I'm constantly seen around women and I've slept with 46 different girls in the last 4 years. I take care of my outward appearance, but I don't style my hair, maintain my nails, or dress in any particular way. Why do people always jump to conclusions?

Pic related. Just took this now to catch people's attention

DYEL? Seriously, though. Spend a couple of months putting on muscle, and people will change their opinions.

It's probably a combination of the body type/voice and the way you dress and act. Since we have no way of knowing what kind of accent or mannerisms you may have, the only advice I can give you is to not be so emotional, and maybe wear something other than skinny jeans.

I've never done a work out in my life, so no. I don't lift
I also only eat once every 2 days

Lets see them panties

Also, you have no real tan lines, get some sun. It'll do wonders for your masculinity.

quit caring about other peoples opinion you panzi

Skinny jeans fit me better. I don't like how baggy regular jeans feel.
I'm from Southern California, so I have a basic American accent, but I do use a lot of hand guestures when I talk. But none that are overly theatric or anything.
I burn way too easily. If I'm in the sun for 10 minutes without sun screen my nose burns. I can't really tan
I don't own any female clothing at all, but this is the type of underwear I usually wear

OP is a fag

Gotta eat more, too. Once every two days is unhealthy.

>Skinny jeans fit me better. I don't like how baggy regular jeans feel.
Consider wearing workboots and letting the pant leg overlap the top of them. Or try khakis, I dunno. Tight pants are usually going to sway someones opinion of you because they're perceived as feminine.
>I have a basic American accent, but I do use a lot of hand guestures when I talk. But none that are overly theatric or anything.
>I burn way too easily
RIP

Out of curiosity do you shave your chest, or do you just naturally have little body hair except for legs?

What about reactions, are you deadpan or would you say your facial expression changes significantly when youre surprised or amused?

And grow a beard. Bitches love beards.

People with more than 10 sexual partners are really likely to divorce. You'll probably divorce after you find that those 46 women were just an excuse to cover your faggotness

if what you say is true you shouldn't give a damn, unless the girls think you are gay afterward, which just means you suck at sex.

This is not true, especially with Asian girls (everyone I've been with hates beards since I've alternated). maybe 20% of girls at most like beards. A bit of scruff is okay. Usually is just guys that think beards are cool.

>jump to conclusions

Wear slim fit chinos. Rsq or something, 2 pairs at Tilly’s for $66.

Switch to normal boxers.

You don’t even have to work out that hard, do some push ups when you wake up in the morning. Even if you’re skinny, if you at least have a bit of a chest you’re instantly better looking

I've had the exact opposite result. 80% of women prefer my beard. Then again none of the women i hang out with are asian (much to my dismay)

My facial expression is basically static. I smile when I laugh, but even then I feel I somewhat force that. I'm
The kind of person who can think something is hilarious, but not laugh at it once.
I have little body hair except my legs. Arms, and back. I also grow facial hair really quickly.
Girls I've been with hate beards because they scratch their face when they kiss me.
I wake up at the last possible minute, throw my clothes on and rush to work

Nothing you can do then. Just ignore it. If people ask you if you're gay, deny jokingly. "Not unless you're gonna be my bottom, fuckboi." Cringey denial is the only way straight men handle their sexuality.

ass

No.