To straight male anons with attractive sisters...

To straight male anons with attractive sisters, are you secretly sexually attracted to her or is the idea of incest repulsive?

guilty pleasure, but I'd ruin my sister if I had the chance. the fact she's my sister just makes it hotter really

Vice versa but I have sex with my brother if that counts.

Yes, we find each other attractive.

The idea of it just disgusts me honestly.

I don't have a sister but I do have a cousin who I'd shamelessly cum inside of.
So it's definitely a thing.

My sister is a successful model, naturally blonde, blue eyes, 5’5” 110lbs with fake d cup tits and a shapely ass. And she’s only my half sister. Still wouldn’t ever fuck her nor have I ever considered doing so. Then again I seemed to have inherited the same beauty genes as her so I’ve never been lonely enough to consider fucking my sister, so I may not be the best person to answer. If I was repulsive and overweight I’m sure I’d be willing to fucking anyone and anything. But like I said, I wouldn’t know.

TayTay's brother is a bigger pussy than TayTay herself. She knows she has all the money in the world. She has lawyers at her beckncall 24/7, TayTay can scream FUCK ALL NIGGERS and still make millions of dollars and sell tshirts. Her brother sells shoes and footlocker. Fuck that nigger.

Pic related, my sister

Had sex with my older sister multiple times when i was about 19. She was 22 and was the hottest thing ever at the time. Both have partners now and we never talk about it. Deep down i know she would still be up for it though.

When we were teenagers, sure. Not as grown ups.

Im sure you rednecks have bigger noses than penises. God damn.

bmp

No sister but I have a cousin I'd fuck in a heartbeat. I'm unsure of how much that would change if she were my sister and I'd have lived with her all my life as opposed to only seeing her a couple times a month.

I'm very attracted to my sister.

I think she knows, But she is put off by the idea.

Id do pretty much anything to fuck a 480 million dollar pussy. Id slice my ball sack open and spill its contents all over TayTay's face

lol, what is she, a hand model?

My younger sister used to make passes at me a lot when we were teens. When our parents weren't home, she'd walk around in nothing but a long t-shirt, cleaning house, bending over to pick up things. Or a smaller shirt and her panties. She'd leave the door cracked open when she showered. If we were watching TV late at night, she'd steal the remote and change it to skinemax soft core movies and be obviously touching herself under a blanket, and let the blanket ride up as she continued. I could have easily fucked her, but it never happened. It's not like I wasn't turned on by it all. But I did finger her a bunch of times toward the end of my time at home.

>The idea of it just disgusts me honestly.

This
The idea of fucking my sister is so disgusting to me that I and repulsed by any women that even kinda look like her.

Kek

I have 4 sisters. physically they are all at least 7+/10, awesome bodies, very sexually attractive. would never really consider doing anything with them, im not that desperate for pussy

I wouldn't fuck her either

No. I don't know why, but when I was 14 I would have fucked a dead body if it was a female one, but the thought of having sex with my sister or mother was and is like a cold shower. Zero interest.

holy shit.. this is disgusting

She got a nose job recently don’t worry

You tell me

im calling so much bullshit on her being a model

I would worship your cock with my mouth every day, Sir. I would love to drain your balls down the back of my throat.

Pre nose job pic one sec

More current pic

I am straight b/ro.
But I appreciate the sentiment nonetheless.

how do we know ur nose isnt a foot long??

What an ugly penis, I can see why your family has picked potatoes for centuries.

I´ve had a cousin I´ve been attracted too. She is five years older and when I was 16 I desperately wanted to fuck her. Ended up with her BFF during a sleep over, while BFFs brother fucked my cousin. Both 7/10 maybe 8/10.
Has been nice. Have had her some more times with cousins friend, and the idea of fucking my cousin never came back.

Regular nose bb

Not Irish breh. German Swedish.

still don't really see her as a model. just your run f the mill average goblin

To each their own. She legitimately is, but I respect your opinion nonetheless.

Sis bartends at the Lucky Beaver in Reno NV. Found her massive vibrating dildo when I was like 12, looking though her room when she wasnt home and it sparked my hardcore lust to bust inside of her drugged or passed out pussy. If only I knew on OTC drug to dose her with to make sure she doesnt wake up for atleast a couple hours since she loves to drink. She used to hoe around a lot in college/HS out in vegas, so I imagine some vids/pics exist but I havent found em. She has huge tits that i'd love to fuck and finish by busting balls deep down her throat.

I frequently masturbate to the idea of fucking my sister, but actually acting out on fucking her disgusts me.

I have a half sister I never fucking see and the idea is repulsive, she looks too much like me and my dad.
I imagine a good analogy is it's kind of about as attractive as sticking your dick in a dead dog. If you're into that fine, you're not hurting anyone but yourself.

Got more pics and personal info if anyone wants to try to find some wins

Fun fact, I went to high school with her brother

I was was either lucky or unlucky to not have any sisters but I am slightly afraid of ever having sexy daughters.

I happen to know (because I read her diary) that my younger sister has had our youngest sister. They are both hot but I wouldn't go as far as incest