I fucked up Sup Forums how do i make myself throw up with fingers...

I fucked up Sup Forums how do i make myself throw up with fingers, so far all i have gotten up is tiny bits of blood from scraping throat, how do i use the fingers to throw up please reply quickly

Get some ipecac.

Do what you're doing while watching someone else throw up

i dont have time to go to store i live rurally and shouldnt have swallowed some things, just please tell what is the technique to finger throw up?

Wet your fingers and put them in your throat and pretend it's the game from when you were a kid and made your fingers run like a little guy beside your car while you're driving down the road.

I have to do this sometimes because my bodies retarded and doesn't ever seem to digest alcohol. after I get drunk, the liquid just sits there for all eternity.

warm up a cup of water add some salt to it then drink it it will make u gag then put ur finger alll the way back aand move it until u puke

if you have any eye drops, swallow a drop or two of it. It should make your hurl a lot and get everything out. If you can't do that, you're gonna have to just put two fingers down your throat.

good luck user really

This will sound really gross. Stick your finger in your asshole as far as possible make sure to get as much shit as possible on your finger then stick it down your throat. If you don't vomit after that you are a fag.

Use a toothbrush

Dis what happen when you suck too much big dicks.

i tried watching videos and doing wiggles, but i mustnt have a strong reflex

will try these

What did you swallow OP? You might be able to call poison control to come and get your ass

>getting drunk without digesting alcohol
You're stupid. The symptoms you're explaining is alcohol poisoning, but your body is too retarded to throw up for you. Drink less.

Wet your fingers, shove 3 or 4 of them down the back of your throat until you hit your gag reflex. Keep doing that until you puke. Next time don't chug a pill bottle of Adderall faggot.

I think OP is dead guys

combinging all of these and ate a couple of tablespoons of french mustard, so far nothing happened, will keep trying

not yet, still feeling ok

What did you swallow retard

Good bye faggot for your passing

The eye drop one wont fail so you either didn't drink enough or you are lying.

what did you do

How long ago did you "fuck up?" If it was more than 10 minutes ago seek immediate medical help. Do not fuck yourself over just because you don't want to spend money on a hospital bill.

Posting cause dis gon b gud.

OP what did you fucking swallow

OP, use the bottom of a toothbrush, and don't just press one place, wiggle it around a bit

Source : Bulimic

cock

user, I know someone who can help with your throat.

Sounds like the both of you have some psychological issues that need to be tended to

the first time I laughed at one of these

no shit rick

OP is faking having tried to OD

fuck off OP

Holy shit kid, gotta be 18 to post

tits or leave

op swallow sister semmen and must purge before dad come how to pump his stomach and find sister semmen because dad will want own semmen in stomach

Talk more about you being bulimic. Do you make yourself vomit on purpose? If so - for what reason? I'm curious user.

Are you a man or a woman too

We all like girls with daddy issues, tits or gtfo.

Like a tablespoon of salt in water, it will cause you to puke. You can also try baking soda in water.

whatever this guy said I think you ought to try it OP

op swallow sister semmen and must purge before dad come how to pump his stomach and find sister semmen because dad will want own semmen in stomach

imma dude faggot
i'm a man, i started last thanksgiving, i have body image issues

What did you swallow?? Drink a bunch of water first

We understand that's what your dad told you, show cock.

serious note, forcing a object up your ass hard and fast enough makes you vomit, not sure why. heard this from a friend

kek post balls or get out

no

no

):

How much do you weigh? Are you straight/gay/bi? It's not very common for men to be insecure like that, do you have problems with women? How tall are you?

You know there's a partner for everyone, regardless your size, height, or how attractive you are, right? It's why you can see fat men get hot chicks, and vice versa.

If you want to lose weight, and you have body image issues, why don't you do it the healthy way, and simply start working out with calisthenics? It will get your body image issues out the window because you will get fit. I used to be really skinny and pretty much looked like a bitch, but now I have a pretty Chad physique.

op ded

Made me smirk

sister semmen

yeah he's dead

175 and i'm 6'2, i'm bi, i don't really have problems with women

I'm a bit of a sadist when it comes to relationships so i don't want a partner

i tried the working out, hell i even tried meth. I don't want muscle anyway

I feel like you are extremely idiotic and took lost weight the worst way you could. Trying meth? To lose weight? What kind of logical thinking is that? Did you have a lack of a father figure in your life, because Jesus Christ I would beat the shit out of you if I were him.

You want to lose weight bad enough to ruin your life with meth, but not to hit the fucking gym once a day? What a dipshit you are. Go back to meth and let natural selection do its job.

P.S
Working out wont get you muscle if you do cardio you fucking idiot.

did u try sister semmen?

lol, showing your true colors, why the fuck do you care anyway, this isn't some intervention you fruitcake

user I'm not him but you would be fucking amazed at the number of people who take up speed and meth to lose weight.... the number is huge

I actually do care enough to ask you about it, and provide a potential solution. Maybe this is why you're such a faggot, because you have such a victim complex.

i don't have a victim complex you idiot, i just answered your questions, i don't seek sympathy or pity

SISTER SEMMEN

"from a friend"

boo hoo, why do you care, im just a lonely loser faggot, let me do my meth and ruin my life boo hoo im so fat boo hoo

You're the one who asked retard

lol fuck off, and stop making it out like i'm trying to play a victim. I did meth, fucked loved it, i just stopped cause it wasn't sustainable

now go fuck off with you "pretty chad" body and fuck some local twinks

Oh man I will. I'll enjoy having a healthy body, not being a degenerate meth addict riddled with both physical and mental health issues too.

You can tell how mentally deranged you are by the fact you claim superiority over people who are objectively above you.

why are you projecting so much? I haven't said i'm superior to anyone

You're so fucking dense dude

>i'm bi
Yup that explains all your problems
how about you stop being a faggot and watch all your problems disappear

;)

When I do this (due to drinking and heavy drug usage), I just look at the shit encrusted on the back of the bowl, and usually that makes me gag. The finger is there just to make sure I get that extra leverage i need on gagging. Looking at shit or like dried piss on my toilet is the trick. Also think about licking up that poop and and dry piss. Also, use your nostrils to completely inhale the feces splattered on the bowl. Water is good to have close by. I usually drink water before I puke because it acts as a cooling agent on your throat. Good luck OP.

what the fuck did OP do

sucked a black trannies dick

say whaaaat

he wants to barf up the cum because he thinks he can get rid of aids that way

dab some toothpaste around your tonsils

ok

> (OP)
>user, I know someone who can help with your throat.
when all else fails you need andy sixxs tasty log of shit SLIDING DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT

haha ikr fucking losers

OP here, gave up and had a long fucking shower, ate a whole pizza and a little gift jar of coffee, not really feeling sleepy so maybe i wont be pepsi,
Throat is sore as shit and bleeding a bit, capillaries under eyes are all fucked, never was able to vomit any of the pills up, so i think im in the clear

That's what they all say right before they die

drink oversalted water