Ask a Jew anything

Do people on Sup Forums really believe this Jewish conspiracy? Or it is only joking?

Do you really think this protocols of zion is true?

What is your opinion about Jewish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/2002/02/when-foot-means-something-else-euphemisms-in-the-bible.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA
jaminology.com/2012/05/08/the-hidden-meaning-of-jesus-washing-the-disciples-feet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do people on Sup Forums really believe this Jewish conspiracy? Or it is only joking?
Joking.
>Do you really think this protocols of zion is true?
No idea. If it is/was then its probably something that was always impotent or take out of historical context. Probably not to be honest,
>What is your opinion about Jewish people?
Like em. On the whole, hard working, educated, western values loving, good people.

>checks flag

Typical.

> Do you really think this protocols of zion is true?

It is true the powers that be today and have taken what is written in that book and have implemented it or at least tried too. That is a Zionist not Israel first as the msm would have you believe. Not all Jews are Zionist but All Zionists are Jews is the easiest way to answer.

>Flag
It's either you or canada

>double standards

That is what I thought. Astralian muslim shitposter aside

>proud good goy

Do you have a facebook?

Read the images you jew
>we muslims

Nooooo, Theodor Herzl just wrote a book about it which became extremely popular and ultimately the basis of Israel's fucking existence

At face value you seem to be ok and mind your own business. Once you delve deeper into the habits of Jewish people it becomes obvious your people are incredibly socially active in the political sphere and not for the betterment of anyone except Jews and Jews alone. I don't think every single one of you is in on the Zionist scheme but I do think your religion and the culture surrounding your people and your churches educates you in such a way to further propagate this stuff.

Post nose

Why do you act so Jewish in your daily routine?

nose or GTFO

this

what do you do for atonement for sin when you have no temple?

>zero replies from OP

Were you happy on 9/11?

Reminder: In the bible, feet is a euphemism for genitals, male or female.

beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/2002/02/when-foot-means-something-else-euphemisms-in-the-bible.aspx

What's the USD conversion rate on Shekels?

or maybe he was just stating an opinion?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

>Sweden
Yep you are definitely muslim

Opinion discarded, mohammed
(:

Theodor Herzl was disgusting. Theodor Herzl hated religion jews and he even tried to have Jews convert to Christianity. Herzl did not even circumcise his son. And he is punished by God because all of his children kiled them self.

Please do not confuse religious Jews with zionists

>Do people on Sup Forums really believe this Jewish conspiracy? Or it is only joking?
don't be silly you are greatest ally
[spoiler] gib shelels [spoiler]

Do you use curling tongs on your ringlets or are you just all negroid rape babies?

Are you going to report your findings to the ADL?

Do you consider yourself to be a khazar?

Do you love pilpul?

how come you have access to this website if you're orthodox? don't you purchase special filters from ISPs?

>A rabbi debates God and defeats him.
That sounds pretty cool, dude.

No I was no happy on 9/11 because I am from Brooklyn. I was kid when 9/11 hapened but it was very sad. They let us out of school and took our buses and used them to evacuate people from manhattan

Can you get me a deal on a 1.5 carat diamond with no inclusions and E color?

Shalom. What do you think about the new mayor of London? Do you want Britfags to Brexit the cuck out?

the thing is that even if the jewish cospiracy shit is all just one big paranoid hoax, orthodox jews are still a pretty petulant and unrepantant group of people with a long, long history of being tossed out of every successful civilization they've latched on to. forget the covetous jew memes, the jewish banks and the george soros-types of the world, at the core of it all, jews can be (and often are) very unpleasant to non-jews.

that said, you guys know your comedy.

Your hair is ridiculous.

Are you a virgin?

I have never met a jew so I can't really say much, there are many successful Jews and I presume that's why pol hates them.

>Pol, hating blacks because they're not as intelligent or successful as whites.
>Pol, hating Jews because they make them feel like they're the blacks.

what is this?

what do you thinks about christians?

I'm from mexico and there I never saw a jew that wasn't rich or head of something. But I have never met an evil one like Americans make them out to be. They're just fucking people to be honest.

I use to stick up for Jews... Until Sup Forums redpilled me on their schemes. I still support Israel bombing the shit out of Muslims, I just think we should cut all aid to them and not be cucks.

Yes. it depends. my phone has filters but not my computer.

I think Britain should exit EU. All countries should have sovereignty. But London is crazy. It is sickness of western secularism.

This makes me sad. He beats up around five people. They all just watch as they get beaten one by one, instead of storming him.

Not a virgin. I got married by 19. Most of us married and have children before age 20.

What part of your ancient pagan khazar roots remains with your people to this day?

I honestly don't know, it was in the wrong folder apparently, but yea... wtf is up with those kids just standing there. ffs.

Did you have much say in whom you married?

I don't think every single jew is in on it, but there's no denying that jews are disproportionately represented, and they have preferences towards hiring jews, etc. Not that that's particularly bad, but when those same people bang on about white guilt and affirmative action.
Probably.
Religious jews are bad, irreligious jews are even worse because they push atheism yet don't denounce islamism anywhere near as much they do Christianity.

Secular jews who acknowledge that islam is a far bigger danger to them (and us) than Christianity are fine.

On the topic of Israel, as time goes on I'm becoming more and more pro-Israel, they're kind of shooting themselves in the foot with the illegal settlements but in terms of executing cunts who go around stabbing their citizens, etc., I couldn't agree more. I just wish Israelis and jews in general would concede that the methods Israeli's use to secure their borders should be fair game for goyim to persue.

is Ben Shapiro having a breakdown or what?

I am not khazar. This theory was debunked. Had DNA test and it did not have haplogroups from that region.

Yes. we talk through shadchan (usualy man or woman that matches boys and girls) and then you tell what you like in a girl. Then you meet in public (not allowed to be alone with her) and talk with her about what you expect from marriage. I got married within three weeks of meeting her. But some people is quicker. Some is longer.

whats wrong with free money??

Jews are backstabbing parasites. Can't wait for them to get what they deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA

Am jew. I got some relatives in Monsey. How much of a frummie are you? I've been off the derech for a few months now. I put on tefillin, but sometimes I watch tv on Shabbos or eat pepperoni pizza.

What did he mean by this?

kekd hard on pic

much better link jaminology.com/2012/05/08/the-hidden-meaning-of-jesus-washing-the-disciples-feet/

Alright, let's talk about your religion. Who is "the lord"? Is he your god?

What are your opinions on the israel v palestine shit? Imo we're seeing the result of britbongs fucking up 100 years ago

What do Jews think about faggots, espetually jews that fell for their own jewing

Yeah, there are people on here that do believe it.
Its similar to black people crying about white privilege.

Don't hate the player hate the game, is what I say and jews seem to be better at the game thats all.

New World Order conspiracy is real. There is an international element pushing the world towards fascist global government. Many people point the finger solely at the Jews for this, on that point I don't know the answer, but that there definitely is a helluva lot of them involved.

What do they teach in hebrew school? Oy Vey n shieeet?

I grew up in williamsburg but now I live out of the city in Rockland county. All of my family is chassidische. I am OP I posted picture

>comes from sweden

what the literal fuck was that sentence, is it jew code?

he said he was religious but he is not much now.

we basically learn pic related in my school. but every sect is different what they teach in school. mostly chumash and gemara. I did not learn many secular things in school. We do not value secular education

gaygen pls

KEK
U
C
K

Can you answer this?

I Not sure what you mean. I do not know this word "Lord". Only god is god

>t f w no jew bf to keep me as his goyim pet

Ok, is sabaoth your god?

If they were a fraud then they aware adopted as the blueprint the momen they were printed. Today wether they were true or not is irrelevant. They are a political roadmap from 1890 to 2016.
If you want to pretend it wasn't the jews with a few got coconspirators who saw them through then you're probably blind as well.

Chassidische? What dynasty? Ger, Satmar, bobov? I used to learn with some Chabadniks back in the day.

מה קורה אח

>goyim pet

The term is goy toy

>Queer literally can't go 5 minutes without telling someone how fucking queer they are

big surprise

Also, you Hassids fucking stink like shit, riding around in those big ass vans with your fucking entourage of yidlings and your kosher similac because your wifes titties are all dried up

if you can read my book title you will know

no. only god is god. do you mean shabbos? Shabbos is day for no work.

are you the kiwi with the black beard?

>theory debunked
yeah ok khazar
like do you think lying automatically makes people believe you?

Jews don't blow themselves up and try to ban pork everywhere, they're fine by me. Palestine is full of mudslimes anyway.

>"Herzl was disgusting"
>probably cheats the welfare system
>אח

fuck off

Do Swastikas and Nazi's really offend jews or is are it only the cucks that get offended?

What is your Opinion on Germans?

Captcha was Bread

Synagogue of Satan.

There's a reason you've been kicked out of almost every country you've inhabited in the past several thousand years.

Do you love your wife? This is an anonymous board so she could never find out

Is it true orthodox women are bad in the sack and just lay there until their husbands are done? No recreational sex encouraged

I don't like jews because they vote based on what's best for the jews and israel and are jew first american second.

>Want to convert just for networking.
>Don't want to cut my dick skin off.
Fuck the Torah.

YHWH Sabaoth, the Lord of Hosts. Quit pretending like you don't know what I'm talking about. You're losing this game, badly.

>אתה
>יהודי

What sect of hassidim are you?

You know that there's a huge child abuse problem among orthodox jews, right?

You know 30% of section 8 housing in NY goes to orthodox jew?

Why are so many of you on welfare?

Why do you take over upstate NY school boards just to plunder public school money?

There are so many reasons you people aren't liked, even among other Jews.

Why don't you leave your evil cult and be a man?