why are her songs so catchy?

>swn peg you
WHY.
EVEN
LIVE

Because she is the ultimate Übermensch wench

they're not; you just want to fuck her

Max Martin

Because there's an entire army of song writers and producers dedicated to making her songs sound catchy.

N-no! She's beautiful, talented and cute! She wrote and produced all of her songs all by herself an- yeah you're right. Fuck it.

because of a corporate think-tank

Not bc of her. she has good writers for appealing to a mass audience which you apparently fall under

i'd let tay-tay breed me

this and satan

Jews write them

This

Repetition repetition repetition.

I have fapped to her music before

Why are there always ugly people behind her in pics?

h-how do I become one of them?

fuck she even looks flawless in some random paparazzi shot. how does she do it

Tay-Tay,

The 13th serpent house leads to Kaio-Sama where we gonna learn the Kaio-Ken.

Bitches don't know about my Zarathustra.

Because she is perfect
Duh

I'll set you up a room in the Vatican, forget about buying me houses for Bill Gates will give me the clock tower in N.Y.

Can someone post a pic of Taylor where she looks bad, ugly or at least not perfect?

>file_not_found.png

HOT

I hate Taylor as a person but I like her physical appearance. Anyone feel the same?

She did write a lot of her songs by herself, though.

No, she's literally never done anything wrong.

>that look of pure jealousy from the walking genetic failure behind her

She does write most of her own lyrics.

because a big team of old white dudes writes all of it.

can't it be both?

I really want to pump her full of my semen

lmao

Let's not make a big deal out of the escape people. We will move as one and take it as it comes.

She takes it as it comes, she swallows too and knows of the limits of Tolstoy.

I need War and Peace book, might read it at night before going to sleep. No sex because I'm just a virgin.

Now people, Madonna! She wants to be the Magdalene but she's just another mother.

Her legs are looking superhot in this one, but her face is weird.

no, they're fucking great

You win, now please delete this picrap

She looks cute as fuck

There's a science behind pop music, that is almost guaranteed to make a song a hit. Majority of pop song top charters are made by like 2 guys. It's not "Illuminati, gubment writes all radio songs with subliminal messages", but when a new musician/artist is making a single for their record label, those 2 are called in to help make it a hit. Forgot their names, just Google it there's a bunch of articles on it. No one really cares though, came out years ago

SOON
O
O
N

honestly I can't fucking wait

I know, she's an adorable snake

>There's a science behind pop music
There's a science behind every music my mate
Its called music theory

*farts*

*white men are over*

You don't take over the astrology house in that way Tay-Tay, you must check if your houses 11th and 12th have Venus or the Sun in them otherwise you won't be that adorable.

You're not a serpent but you're pricey to Venus. We care about you a lot and when I say a lot is because you're the one who inflicts damage from the distance, slow poison that affects my future memories, there is where I can't wake up... I try to remember Swift but the road gets tough I don't know why.

>pic related, here's the swift gear, I activated the D :)

I made it for her and I quote Fiona over the tears so what... they wanted to know how my spaceship was internally.

Came here to say this

The 11th and 12th astrology houses in your zodiac sign contain the most important stars. According to their position you'll feel less or more manipulated but they will indulge such signaling once you're open and ready to listen, mayans listened to the star, for example, Mercury and Venus are closer to the sun and know the cycle we're going to enter before we enter it achieving prophecy, that's why Mercury is Hermes the messenger, Venus is just lucifer or the morning star.

Helios has more resonance over the waving sent but you won't understand, I try to explain Tay-Tay what's the number 13 and why it's a false house, she thinks it's the serpent but it leads to nowhere, it's the trap.

Many people gets powerful by adoration under such sign and number, it's black magic most of the times but there you go, don't say mayans are retarded for Ajaw won't have much mercy on you.

This is the best thing I've read all day

also saged

Ask Max Martin, he writes them.

>never ever
why live

Swift the Gear to D or the year to 1988 please. We're going back in time, I'll take you since you were born.

Cruise control, primary engine: available.

Elevate the pressure, or just think this is not a gesture.

Activate the D, full throttle.

She is one of the best songwriters active today

>Max Martin is one of the best songwriters active today
ftfy

>lead single is almost 9 minutes long

It's gonna be art

Perry/Kardashian shills out

Source?

Nah m8, Swfit is just shit (like Perry and Kardashian)

it's gonna be the white girl version of this

you think she had work done?

I so hope they collab

Definitely had breast implants, I don't care enough about her to determine if she could've had more work done.
What she does need work on is her posture. That bitch gonna be Quasimodo by she's 50.

her nose maybe

.....i'd probably still fuck it

Leaked on her website, she never meant to announce it yesterday

I love her, she's really cute and her music is great!

Also, I'm really hyped for Reputation.
I can't wait to buy it, and also buy my girlfriend a copy so she won't have to buy it herself.

this meme is cancer tier

fuck off normie

So you're saying that Max Martin isn't a professional songwriter and pop hit machine, and that he hasn't worked with Taylor Swift?

no, you're saying that she never did anything and other people did everything

idiot

I literally never said that. Stop putting words in my mouth, faggot.

that is exactly what you implied

No, that's just you're reading into it. I can assure that is not exactly what I meant. If you're asserting that I think Swift is a hack, you're right, I think she is a hack, but she has worked hard for her success, no matter how much of a hack she is.

He's gay btw

Wow, that's so progressive and tolerant of her! #LoveIsLove #GayisOkay #OneLove

i would much rather fuck that girl than the spooky skeleton taylor

Maybe the lyrics, but I doubt the song itself.