Last day of work ever starts in 4 hours. Ask a 38 yr old retiree anything...

Last day of work ever starts in 4 hours. Ask a 38 yr old retiree anything. And small boobs thread but i have none to contribute.

I retired 6 weeks ago and I'm 31. Step your game up.

Income stream wasn't steady enough at 31. What was your industry?

Government

26 yold government employee here, dumping lots of money into my TSP to retire early. Am I doing it right?

Yes.

What % of income?

Fed or state?

Fed. Defense(other)

Same for me at times but no direct defense work. Aerospace industry consulting for a few years.

Ed Snowden! Good to hear from you man

jesus christ looks like my dogs toy!!!

Still a US fag. Didnt have to e run to RU.

Same!

What is your favorite color?

Mine was direct. Civilian analyst.

Blue. Yours?

You have to travel for that?

No not really. I didn't anyway. I don't have to hear directly from a person to get the information I needed. The last time I did any actual analyzing was a few years ago though. When I had to declare intent to retire. In that time frame just about every bit of information I might have thought was up to date was way the fuck out of date.

I like blue too.

So what do you do now? I started mountain biking and renovating the house. I'm going to bed hobbies that aren't related to posting here

10k a year in Roth. I plan to up it to 15k once I get a raise.

I'm catching up from 8 years without pot. Colorado went legal since I've left.

What age do you want to get out?

Pot virgin here. I may try it tonight to celebrate. That may not keep me off of here though.

going for a morning ride. Good talk guys. Later

more than likely not.

Don't know. I'm just trying to set myself up for a conformable life when I do exit. 60% in c fund 20 in s and 20 in I at the moment...