Asked out a girl I liked and got soft rejected. Feeling kind of sad and disappointed...

Asked out a girl I liked and got soft rejected. Feeling kind of sad and disappointed. What do you guys suggest for taking my mind off it and being a bit more cheerful and optimistic?

Go for a ride

wanna talk about it more?

have you considered not being a complete faggot?

get over it

There isn't much else to say, really. And talking about it would just make it suck even more.

Well that's not very nice.

I mean green text it Sup Forumsro let it out first then get over it next

Okay fine.

>be me, 20 year old university student
>in my neuroscience lecture there's a girl that is friends with one of my friends
>she ends up talking to me more than her
>we get on really well, joking around and talking through entire lecturer, not even listening
>I check her Facebook and it doesn't say what her relationship status is
>I ask our mutual friend if she has a boyfriend and she says she doesn't think so
>she asks if I'm gonna ask her out, I say I am
>she says that's really cute and encourages me to
>after our next lecture as we're leaving the building I ask if she wants to go out with me on the weekend
>she says she's pretty busy that weekend but that we can arrange another time
>I assume this is a soft rejection and say goodbye
>on the train home I start considering that maybe she was actually busy and not rejecting me
>I send her a message asking if she'd like to go out some other time when she's free
>she doesn't reply for three hours
>finally replies and thanks me for asking and says it was nice but that she isn't interested in "that sort of thing at the moment"
>I say "okay no worries" and that's it
>it will be a bit awkward next lecture we have together but whatever, I hope we're still friends like before

Just keep it smooth Sup Forumsrother, don't be a cuck. Just keep looking and you'll find someone interested. Maybe she'll even realize what she's missing later. Stay friends though so as not to be a douche.

Be glad you tried. Keep trying and sometimes you get lucky, that feeling beats all the rejection you felt before. Almost there user.

The reap question is whether or not I should crap my pants to get out of work?

Thanks. I hope you're right.

Yeah this. If you have the opportunity, flirt up her friends. If you manage to fuck one of her (pretty) friends she'll be all over you too.

Care to weigh on on that, bud?

Best thing to do? Enjoy her. Just treat her like you would any other friend. There are tons of girls you can get. As soon as she notices that you are doing "OKAY" without her anyway and are chasing other girls, she will either support you, or get jealous.

Just treat it not as defeat, but as a victory for future girls.

same person, you'll have an easier time if you just put yourself out there. Be open, theres a lot of shitty people on this planet, but theres also a lot of cool ones too. May good luck ever be in your favor OP.

It's also known as believing in life after love.

Thanks for the advice, that's an optimistic approach I hope I can take.

It all comes down to pre-selection. When women see you with chicks they assume you must at least have something on offer. Also women want what other women have. For example go to a party and bring your sister or a female friend, chicks will be a lot more prone to talk to you.

If I don't drop the kids off at the pool soon, I guarantee you it won't be me who suffers for it

You're probably a decently attractive person who just needs to tweak a few things and maybe go for a few different people, just a matter of time and practice

maybe that's the most uplifting advice in the world but I think it's all really only a matter of time

Not the person who said that, but it is true to a degree.

I had a huge crush in this girl sophomore year of high school, but she brushed me off. Her friend on the other hand was really nice and we got along great. We decided to hang out more and more, which led me to stop giving my crush attention. I asked out the friend and she agreed. Crush got jealous. She wanted the attention for herself. So she tried seducing me. Nope. I wasn't into her anymore and i was dating the friend. Friend notices it and cuts her out of her life.

Friend and i have been dating since. So you can either fuck the friend or date her, it could lead to the crush wanting you more since someone in her group has you.

Oh, I'll tweak something alright

Stop being a faggot and go do something you like to do, you faggot.

Have a good life and the girls will naturally come to you.

classic. once they realise you're not another beta orbiter suddenly you've gained a few points in their eyes.

You know how there's tons of women that other guys find attractive and you find disgusting?

Girls are the same way, you just have to find the right chemistry. Keep trying.

Flirting is a skill just like social. Practice makes perfect. And don't do it because you only want result, do it for fun. Flirting is a social (numbers) game anyway. Best tip I can give is make a move. Many men these days won't even kiss on a fist date, I try to fuck them on the first date or at least leave them horny enough to invite them to my flat right away the next date.

Also in uni, same age as you, and had almost the same situation play out this week. I know how you're feeling right now, user. Gets a little easier every day.

Fuck her mom

rape her

This too. I was just saying that girls are attracted to a guy who has his shit in order.

Do a headstand and poop on your balls.

I imagine being a girl is as if you meet got tens of women every day who obviously want to fuck you, but they're all ugly old fat women.

Well not necessarily having his shit in order. I think it has more to do with attitude. Objectively I'm a loser but I do what I want and I'm content. I also hint at having a darker side, guess that helps with the "mysterious" department.

You tried. This is the first of many failures. Get ready to try again. Do and learn.

Dude, this exchage is perfect. you got rejected. However, you were not weird about it. You were a man about it. You accepted her decision.

Here's where you need to dig deep and find your courage. Show your confidence. Accept the rejection and be her friend or whatever.

It's part of a bigger test. Are you a weirdo? Can you accept rejection? If yes, if you can roll with it, other women will notice this.

Be cool, motherfucker, you'll get there.

>have you considered not being a complete faggot?
>get over it
foreveralone.jpg

Rape and kill her then shoot up your collage

Me

And don't ask chicks out. You meet them. You invite them out to something. You have tickets to something. Have something specific to do. Put some thought into it.

Correcting Autism 101:

Stop letting women's opinion of you determine your identity. That shit will kill you dead one day and that day won't come soon enough.

>she says she's pretty busy that weekend but that we can arrange another time
>I assume this is a soft rejection and say goodbye

You are a faggot, OP. That is not a "soft rejection," that's a human being living a life, something you aren't old enough to have yet because you're a faggot spending your time worrying about whores.

Your intuition is good for a faggot, though. Because of how much you invested in this slag (too much, you faggot), you can very well accept her line as a rejection.

>I send her a message asking if she'd like to go out some other time when she's free

You are a faggot, OP. I will break it down for you. After the chick tells you she's busy but you can arrange something, that is good. You have made clear what you want. Leave the bitch alone until she gives you what you want. Either she will or she won't.

>I check her Facebook and it doesn't say what her relationship status is
>I ask our mutual friend if she has a boyfriend and she says she doesn't think so

You are a faggot, OP. Ask the chick if she has a boyfriend. When she says no, ask her out on a date. If she says she does have a boyfriend, leave her the fuck alone.

>she asks if I'm gonna ask her out, I say I am
>she says that's really cute and encourages me to

You are a faggot, OP. Ask this other chick out on a date to cure your faggotitis.

>it will be a bit awkward next lecture we have together but whatever, I hope we're still friends like before

You are a faggot, OP. This whore doesn't respect and trust you enough to give you a straight answer. Why the fuck do you want a friend like that? Do you have no friends?

>I also hint at having a darker side, guess that helps with the "mysterious" department.

Please don't. please.

Why don't you and op meet up and have your sausage fest going my nigga?

>Because of how much you invested in this slag (too much, you faggot)
>Leave the bitch alone until she gives you what you want
>. Ask this other chick out on a date to cure your faggotitis
>This whore doesn't respect and trust you enough to give you a straight answer

This is 100% what women are afraid of. This asshole.

Read that shit, you know the first and last vagina he's touched was his mom's. He's woman repellant. Walking personification of rape.

so take no heed of this shit.

>Objectively I'm a loser
Objectively, you are a faggot, not a loser. Do you sit around and do nothing all day, staring at the fucking wall? That is a loser. What the fuck is wrong with your self-esteem?

>I also hint at having a darker side, guess that helps with the "mysterious" department.
You are a faggot. If you only talk about the other person, and rarely volunteer details about you and your life, that is how you curate a mysterious opinion. Hinting at having a "darker side" is a good way to sound like an autismo that wandered out of the cave and needs to be tranquilized before he causes another person harm

>This is 100% what women are afraid of. This asshole.
Women are afraid of a man who leaves them alone after they tell him no? Shiver me timbers.

>Walking personification of rape.
Not once did I condone rape. Are you 12?

>so take no heed of this shit
You are a retarded faggot. Get back on the ground and be a proper carpet.

Date her uglier friend.

OK... It's not a big deal.
Focus on the next girl and move on for now.
Come back to this one in a few weeks and try it again. I have found if you are assertive and self esteem they respond the second of third time around. Dont let it bother you either. If they see you get down on yourself they think they are better...
It's like a war, regroup and plan another offensive till you are victorious.

A soft no is just a shy yes in disguise.

A little hickory shampoo when she doesn't expect it and some alone time in a secluded spot in the woods you've prepared should bring her around user.

Girls are subtle creatures.

This. Too many “nice guys” around. I learned to treat women poorly early on and while it’s not 100% effective. I still can get laid on any given day with minimal effort. Rejection is there no matter what, but if you play the white knight nice guy, rejection is all you’re gonna get.

Tl;dr treat women like trash and they’ll touch your little pecker, OP.

This.
And this.

kys for having the need to complain about your social ineptitude on a message board

Why is there ham on that cat?

Not true. Women want to be cherished and spoiled and treated right, that’s such bullshit no one wants to be treated poorly

Kill yourself, that's what whiney white people does when they're sad.

Not wrong, there will be others some good some bad.

kys for visiting an image board and calling it a message board

Optical illusion. You been tricked!

Toppest kek
Good luck with that approach Romeo.
Women like to pretend they want Prince Charming, when they really want to be belittled and denied. They want what they think they can’t have. Just like any other animal, they live for the thrill of the chase. So you make them chase, or you stay alone and sad. If they don’t think they have your approval they will do ANYTHING to earn it. Because they’re vein, primitive creatures. And always remember, love is never equal. One is always chasing the other. So do yourself a favor and make her chase you, even if you love her more than life itself. Because the second she realizes she has all of your love and approval, the countdown to her dumping you begins. NEVER let them know that you care about them more than they care about you. Or your power is gone and it’s not coming back.

Dudes who treat women poorly tend to have qualities that women find attractive. You are on the right track, most people don't want to be treated poorly. A lot of people will put up with bullshit if there is something in it for them.

I have watched too many women break down in my arms about their piece of shit partner. I have also watched every single one of them continue being with that partner. Why?

Leave it up to whores (and faggots) to put up with bullshit because they are getting something they want.

Do it... Tomorrow you can say it's inflected intestines and be off for a week

oh its good one, if you look very closely on the right side of the ham, it says "newfag" in pink sharpie

How about not basing your life around being accepted by lesser developed beings?

And if you’re a real good boy after I’m done you can try to reconstruct my sloppy seconds while I move on to the next one. Just be ready to deal with her coming back to get fucked by someone like me whenever they feel like it. You think I’m just being a prick, but anyone reading this thread that has any real world experience with women knows I’m absolutely right.

Get over it user. Try again next time

>Thinks I'm interested in the dumb whores he would fuck with

>be me 23 in early 2k
>virgin, no luck with chicks
>start listening to country music
>start looking at alpha male behavior and how chicks respond
>realize everything I've been taught about respecting women was from a beta male perspective and chicks actually have no respect for that shit
>start lifting weights
>start treating women like I give a fuck
>women start paying attention
>start getting mad pussy from hottest chicks
>now be me 37
>hot ass wife and great little family of 5
>list of hot chicks fucked when I wasn't married is long and distinguished
>happy with my life

Get some self confidence. Be respectful, but not too nice to chicks.

Oh so you like the fat ones then? My mistake, please take them all. I’m happy to continue pleasing the beautiful ones. Nice problem solving user.

what the fuck are you 13 you massive retarded piece of retardedness?

fap all night long to her picture.