Am i an idiot for taking 300ug of LSD for my first time...

Am i an idiot for taking 300ug of LSD for my first time? This was a couple weeks ago and am definitely planning on doing it again probably with a bigger dose maybe 450ug.

Tell me your experiences of your first time taking this wonderful chemical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7akhBG9kvh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do 1050 fag

yh nah I would like to still be able to use my brain xD

I did too much my first, and only time. The duration is waaaay too long for my liking. I had DMT experience before I took LSD, so I knew what it was like to trip. But smoking DMT lasts 15 minutes for the main effects. It felt like I was tripping forever on LSD, and after a while I just wanted it to end.

>inb4 pussy

I don't care, I didn't like it. I'm not saying it is bad, just not for me.

yh i thought it felt like it would never fucking end and it also didn't help I did it at 8 at night so i was up all that day then didn't go to sleep because i had taken such a high dose there was no chance i was getting any sleep. when it got to the next day i was so drained because I'd been up for over 24 hours and the acid comedown felt pretty shit. But it was one of the best experiences of any drug i have ever had.

how would you compare lsd to dmt user

I have some 85mg dpt capsules. What should I expect? I’ve done lsd a few times

I can't really put DMT into words, but this video does a close job to describing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7akhBG9kvh4

Nice one

I just dropped 400ug

I keep reading people smoke it but I was given it in capsules and toldvto take orally. I can’t remember if it’s dpt or dmt that I have.

fuck yh have a good trip

dont stare at screens user

I have no real understanding of dpt, so if that is what you have I don't know how it differs. But DMT can be smoked, or consumed via Ayahuasca. I've only ever smoked DMT (4 different times.)

I hear ya thanks for the info. I’d much rather have acid but this was free

Fair enough, I'm doing some Googling on it now. Seems like it will still be an interesting experience.

Comparing DMT to LSD... well like I said earlier DMT lasts much shorter, so that right there is a plus to me. It feels like you can jump into this unknown, unexplainable train of thought and outer consciousness, but it is over once it is over. LSD I felt like it would be in waves. I would just be out of my mind, forgetting where "I" was or what was going on, jsut lost in thought. Then I was come back down, and realize how intense it all really is, then another wave would hit me. It was overwhelming and too much. (I do get bad anxiety sometimes when sober though.)

Everyone has preferences though, so I can understand why someone would prefer LSD over DMT. Dmt just left, pure. Even once I was coming down ,the worst thing was my heart was racing a mile per minute, and I felt like I had all of these thoughts and ideas I needed to tell someone, but my mind was running so fast, just racing that I couldn't make out what I said into a logical conclusive thought. Your mind just races, travels, you are moving, it is so strange, yet familiar.

Try 5-MeO-DMT, acid can mess with your head quite easily and bad trips can open doors to your subconscious self you might not wanna open.

I have been trying and experimenting with several psychedelics and nothing comes close to 10mg of 5-MeO-DMT smoked.
My first trip was so intense, I couldn't even put it to words until month after.
It was an outer body universal experience, my personality and everything gone. I was pure energy and left the DMT tunnel in a weird and bright location. There were other beings, neither bad nor good but apparently interested in their visitor.
If you are into tripping, try 5-MeO-DMT. LSD does develop tolerances, the high can last for days on huge quantities.

My first time was with 100ug 4 weeks ago, it was a very good experience but a week ago some of the effects reapeared and i'm still in.
So it's been 1 week than i woke up high, and go bed same, without taking anything else. I don't have any hallucinations, it's just like smoking small dose of weed, but effects wont disapear. I think i will go back to normal with time.

might be an obvious question but before i took acid i had no idea about this
im guessing you cant take dmt day after day like acid you have to wait 6/7 days

yh i am so keen to try dmt just not yet tho i feel like it might fuck m head up i will when i am in my 20's i'd say

I’m taking them this weekend with some friends. I’ll take 170mg orally and theyll do 85 each. Last acid I had made everyone’s jaw and shoulders tight. Only my 2nd time doing it and their first.

I think LSD has a greater chance to do post-use damage. DMT feels much purer/cleaner, imo. I've met some wacked out LSD junkies (or whaatever you want to call someone who uses it too frequently and in crazy doses.)

I highly recommend DMT (smoked.) The duration is short enough that if it turns into a bad experience, it will be over fairly quick. (Main effects 10-15 minutes, and about 1-2 hours of being back, but still coming down)

Another thing about DMT is that you can experience it in many ways. One of the times I took it I just closed my eyes, and had this very outer consciousness experience, and I think that was the only time I ever "broke through".

But other times I would keep my eyes open and try to look around and process things as my self, looking into the world around me. It was interesting, but I think it was harder to break through because I was still to some degree aware of my self and my surroundings.

What are some RCs you guys would recommend? I’m mostly into downers and psychos but down to try party drugs.

You can take it as much as you want with no tolerance issues. I've blasted off four times in a night then again the next day with no tolerance. I DON'T RECOMMEND THAT but it shows tolerance doesn't develop.

DMT > LSD.

Not only in duration, but impact. Acid is great for combining with other things, but overdoing it can be really easy and it's not a fun ride. The whole point is to get something out of it though so if you want to go full-face nuts-up you could drop 2000ug if that's your thing but unless you have a soundproofed lock from the outside padded cell and someone that's willing to stay up for 40 hours to watch you, you'll probably end up in the psych ward.

wow that sounds good

As a beginner, yes.
You should always microdose unless you're used to drugs as it can completely fuck you up and do a 180

The first time I took acid, it was anonymous tabs. They where pretty hefty. A lot of people's first time tripping. Smoked a lot of weed. Some of those folks still talk profoundly about that experience

2mg is puşsy dose

20000*

Do you even know what you are talking about? Because it seems like you have no idea what you are talking about.

I was around 20 at the time, me and my friend decided to do mdma and relax in his apartment, listen to music and whatnot that night. Instead of buying mdma like we agreed, he got 2 blotters of lsd. The day before I was talking how I would never do lsd. Yeah, right.

I have no idea how much lsd was in the blotters, but I know that I didn't know what form or shape I was for the next 6 hours. We started experiencing the effects 15 minutes after ingestion. Everything around us started breathing and changing forms and we felt a big change in consciousness, almost like we drank half a liter of some strong liquor.

That being my first time, I didn't know what I was getting into, so I started panicking. I desperately wanted to go back, to be normal again... Then the other noticable hallucinations began; auditory, olfactory, tactile. Music (some reggae) became extremely distorted; It started rapidly changing volume and speed and I could "see" it in the shape of springs. Pretty sure someone understands that.

An hour into the experience we were both just lying on the bed/couch feeling every single of our senses hallucinating. I could feel random smells, good and bad, I could feel being touched all over my body and I had random tastes in my mouth.

Some time after the experience become pretty "spiritual". I felt like I was one with the universe. I felt like there were beings looking at me and taking care of me, telling me how great I am and how good a life I will have. I literally never felt so good in my life.

After hours of tripping (which seemed like weeks) the effects started subsiding. We started regaining consciousness again, finally getting a grip of reality. Then the laughter began. For the next 3-4 hours we were laughing like crazy at everything. Distortions were still present, but we could somewhat normally communicate and share facts that we lived through in our adventure. To this day I still talk about that experience.

>I could "see" it in the shape of springs.
not a clue lad sounds good tho

hows 250ug for a good trip? ive done all sorts of drugs before many times, shrooms is my favorite. Maybe up the dose a bit reading all of this?

This. 100% accurate confirmed.

You can always take more. 250 should be okay but I maybe pop some edibles or better yet some edibles and/or molly.

my classic go to effect is watching people age in front of me either on tv or in real life

how strong is a 250ug trip? Ive gone completely transcendental on shrooms (egodeath and shit) and I want this experience to be otherworldly as well. How strong are the effects with a 250ug dose?

very fucking strong, when i took 300ug I completely lost track of reality and i had even convinced myself the friend that was trip sitting me was a figment of imagination, it was such a weird experience

It's not as though you take 'x' amount of lsd and it becomes like 'x' amount of shrooms. It really is entirely dependent on the shit you get. As heavy as lsd can be, as Terence McKenna says "It's a creature entirely of the laboratory" so you never know. 250 should be a stellar dose, but you really won't face ego death or shit like that. Just a firm sequence of luminescent and auditory oscillations. The best way to take lsd is to make sure you have some dmt and smoke as much as you can of it at the peak of your ascension.

Took 150-200 for my first time went camping with some friends. Some of my favorite memories. Camped by ourselves off the shore of Lake Ontario in between 2 thunderstorms and in a meteor shower tripping balls drinking beer and watching meteors with good ass music. It was great

i knew this kid who was 15 at the time and he did 100, lost his goddamn mind and fell apart. went to some court-ordered kiddie rehab cuz his mom had to pick him up. i also know guys that have been doing so much for so long that have white patches in their facial hair and they're only 30. they can handle 250-300 pretty easily. don't move around much, but they can still manage to dj their ipods.

how long does it take to come off? 3 days? also 300 micros isnt way much.

I take around 1000ug once every month, 300 is a pussy amount. My 15 year old sister does that much and she still takes 6 hits of MDMA.

LSD is a gateway to heroin.

300 is a lot and the trip will last about 10 hours.

holy fuck dude your penis must be enormous

You and your sister are dumb as fuck, and likely super fat.

dont take the bait, just laugh

>Am i an idiot for taking 300ug of LSD for my first time?
Well let me ask you this, bucko

Just how fucking high do you need to get?

well me and my mate bought 4 jubes with 150ug each then we were just like i wonder how fucked we would get if we did both then put both in our mouth and waited to be washed away into nothingness.

The first time or second time are going to be the best trips ever. Might as well make the best of them.