So what difficulty do you live your life in?

So what difficulty do you live your life in?

it doesn't matter what difficulty it's at, I'm really bad at it

still 0 score at level 20

I like playing high difficulty in games
But I don't want to be black

I live my life on the SJW difficulty...

So as white as it gets.

I'm in the middle, level 21 and I have no idea what I'm doing.

it should change your gender as well

Do they actually force difficulty depending on your custom guy or is it just a joke?

Joke

>Do they actually force difficulty depending on your custom guy

user, that is the joke.

bro wtf this depression debuff is bullshit

They force the difficulty.

Isn't Token's family like rich or something?

I'm a slav so I guess I'm a white nigger?

>difficulty slider
>doesn't adjust whether or not you're a beta sperglet with bad genes and no social skills

It's a joke

From what I've heard it only affects the amount of money you get from battles and people can call you nigger.

The Neurotic trait really isn't worth the points they give you for positive ones, honestly, this shit needs a patch, or at least let me respec.

just a joke. the game only has one difficulty mode. some of the dialogue is different though

It doesn't even affect that honestly, some people won't take selfies with you till you beat them is all really.

Chocolate level difficult

Basically. Anywhere but in Russia

Extremely hard. I'm half white half asian but suck at math so I'm despised by my whole family. Still got the small asian dick though.

I tried using some consumables to help, but it's not all that effective. Hopefully it gets fixed in the next update.

it it doesn't i'm gonna cancel my subscription

I'd like to think the joke is that people say being black is super hard, but in reality it affects nothing

though after the last few episodes in this season I'm not so sure anymore

>mfw half white half Asian
>great at Math but garbage at everything else like Science
>tall as fuck but small Asian dick

Fug.

>Heisei 29
>not living in yellow difficulty

Fucking weebs stop pretending

No user(Male) will admit to having a small dick

I don´t get this at all. I just got a spot on my University just because I am black. The principal fucking told me to my face, "Is great that you are here, a much needed diversity." Is unfair to others but I will take it. This is some kind of easy mode now in 2017.

I have absolutely no attraction to asian chicks at all.
For some reason though I quite like halfies.

>Be black
>Everyone tells me I chose the highest difficulty
>They cheer me one when I struggle to pass exams or get jobs
>It's actually exactly the same as easy mode
>I'm just shit at this game

Its a joke. IF you're on the screen for a certain amount of time cartman tells you it doesnt actually affect the difficulty.

>Not being hardcore
Plebs

Hey, you're smart enough to realise it and capitalize on it. Don't feel bad about it, just don't lie about it.

If you don't take every advantage you can get, you're an idiot.

If you pretend that taking the advantages handed to you on a platter was purely your own work (or, as some say, somehow oppresses you) then you're an asshole.

Good on you for being honest, user, I wish you all the best in your life

I'm a black trans female so far right.

this only annoys me because i usually make fairly pale characters in character creators.

It is mostly a joke. There's only one difference and that you are more likely to fight cops the blacker you get.

Same. I don't know how to get a better job without doing the college questline and ending up with 40k gold worth of debt to questgiver.

>No user(Male) will admit to having a small dick
I will. At least it looks small when I look down but when I look at it in the mirror it looks much bigger. I'm conflicted especially since it's pretty much nonexistent when flaccid.

Who was in the wrong here?

>jeremy lin got dreadlocks

what the FUCK was he thinking. holy yuck

It doesn't actually change the difficulty, that's the joke...

Asian dude's head looks diseased, so probably him.

obviously the nigger

I do. It's a fucking anonymous board. It's not like I'd grab random people in the street while looking them right in the eyes to shout : "guess what motherfucker ? I have a small dick".

All the way to the left.
My family are extremely wealthy white people who just leave me to do whatever I want.

Lins response was pretty much on point. Kenyon was out to get offended over nothing.

Lin still looks ugly as shit with that hair though.

Don't do the college questline. It was OP as shit before because it only cost like 5k gold but guaranteed a minimum of 10k more every year after finishing the questline, so the Devs nerfed it to hell by making the benefit basically negligible and increasing the gold cost, and they also added a bunch of sidequests to the questline that are basically traps that have ZERO benefit and opened it up to low INT characters.

Really your best bet is to grind up a "trade" skill and then do pick "self-employed" as your secondary class when you level up enough. Some skills like Locksmithing are seriously OP since your character can do nothing all day except one "Locked Out" radiant quest and still make 300+ gold from the one quest.

They're both wrong. Martin for using a tumblr-tier "muh cultural appropriation" argument and Lin for having disgusting dreadlocks.

Case dismissed

>It's not like I'd grab random people in the street while looking them right in the eyes to shout : "guess what motherfucker ? I have a small dick".

Literally is what you are doing

pasty white easy, but i make minimum wage and i barely get by.

hmmmmmmmmm whens the easy mode gonna kick in bros?

You are already on easy mode, you just can't beat it.

>literally

fuck off you stupid roastie cunt

>Triggered

Legit why get dreadlocks?
Not only are they fucking ugly, but they also literally stink. You aren't even supposed to wash them. It's having disgusting hair on your head 24/7.
Why do people get this hairstyle?

I always feel left out as an asian

Everyone i've met met with dreadlocks (a surprising amount of white women btw) has been a marijuana addicted hippy retard. I imagine they think bathing is bad because of the enviornment.

>Can't talk about videogame on a videogame board

>Sup Forums mods actually moderating
Holy shit

It's literally about a video game

Sup Forums is a joke

I'm on ultra easy.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Wouldn't being black be easy mode? You get welfare and affirmative action.
[spoiler] penises [/spoiler]

more thread moving than usual lately.

I prefer the moving to the deleting. its nice and lets people finish off conversations before the furries arrive I guess.

shut up gay bich ... hehe...

I always think the same thing about people who say they hate the Simpsons. If you hate it, you are just not getting it.

3/10

Sure, and when people post a photo of Obama on Sup Forums asking for movies about people who wiretap citizens, that's movies, there is no motive behind.

Look all these posts about videogames. You are either stupid, naive or false.

Since when does this work on Sup Forums?

>niggered

This thread was moved from Sup Forums.

2017 job/education difficulty settings
>very easy - non white female
>easy - white female/non white male
>normal - Asian male
>hard - white male
>hardcore - Christian/traditional valued white male

The Darker the slider gets the lower the IQ points, fairly accurate actually

ugh what a poor showing from a fellow white man, I'm guessing

what a whiny little bitch you are, faggot