SEA: Seahawks bring back Shead on 1-year deal
PHL: Fournette and Cook visiting Eagles on Friday
SEA: Raiders considering a run at Marshawn Lynch
IND: Darius Butler returns to Colts on 1-year deal
SEA: Report: Seahawks open to trading Sherman
FA: Jamaal Charles leaves Seahawks without deal
SEA: Lacy's deal includes monthly weight clauses

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/15/criticism-from-ricky-jean-francois-may-have-contributed-to-his-release/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pats 19-0

*18-1

good post desu

Marshawn on the raiders would be dope as fuck. He's a bay area native. And they'll actually feed him in the red zone like Murray last year.

Anyone who wants AP on their team doesn't fucking pay attention and is a casual to be ignored

Adrian Peterson on my favorite football team (Lions) would be a great fit if it was for the right price.

I kind of want him to sign to the packers desu
AD to GB after Favre went to the vikings
poetic

pottery

you have proven time after time to know nothing about football

stop posting

Since the nanners are attempting to build a Seahawks style 4-3 would they be a good trade partner for Sherman? Would the fan base accept this?

I want peterson on muh team.

But I am not a casual, I'm just a retard.

How so? He doesn't pass block, he's not a backfield receiver, he still has a fumbling problem, and he's over 30 with about 2500 career carries. Great way to get Stafford killed.

Canadian Lions fan is muh favorite poster

>only effective in a formation with declining popularity
>cant catch passes
>below average in pass protection
>injury prone
>32 years old
>wants to be paid
>needs 20 carries to "get into a rhythm"
>tons of mileage
>fumbles a ton

whats there not to like?

Vikings miracle home superbowl win

there are people
in this thread
right now
who actually think
the packers won't win the NFC north

>profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/15/criticism-from-ricky-jean-francois-may-have-contributed-to-his-release/

>Washington abruptly dumped veteran defensive lineman Ricky Jean-Francois on Wednesday. The move immediately triggered suspicion that Jean-Francois has paid the price for being candid about his recent criticisms of the team.

>Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Jean-Francois was surprised by the move. Indeed, he started every game for Washington last year, and he performed well.

>Via Mike Jones of the Washington Post, the move had nothing to do with clearing cap space for a potential run at free-agent defensive linemen Jonathan Hankins or Dontari Poe.

>R****** Front Office

Just when I thought Washington ceased to be a dysfunctional shitshow of an organization, Dan Snyder reappears to correct that

Yeah but he can bring those intangibles and work ethic to the team. Veteran leadership is very important especially with the young running backs on the team. Not 25 carries a game but a good amount behind a sturdy offensive line would be good to see him at the end of his career.

>Veteran leadership is very important especially with the young running backs on the team.
but that's bullshit breh. RB is not a position that you need to learn from the older guys, you just plug them in and run them behind your line. Zeke didn't need no veteran leadership, neither did Todd Gurley, nor did David Johnson or Le'Veon Bell.

this, running back is the simplest position on the field. veteran leadership is helpful for WRs or OL, and especially for QBs, but you don't need a veteran to tell you how to be an RB.

No I meant to say that if he were to come he would gain more knowledge just by being in the presence of one of the best RBs in the league (Zachary Zenner). Also Ezekiel Elliott gets to talk to Emmitt Smith, Todd Gurley gets to talk to Eric Dickerson, David Johnson can talk to Chris Johnson, and Le'Veon Bell can talk to Jerome Bettis, so if Adrian got to sit and pick Zenner's brain it could be great for his future.

and if you really want that veteran leadership, Jamaal Charles is a far superior option
1) younger
2) just barely over half as many career carries
3) actually has the skills to play the 3rd down role he'll need to play at this stage of his career
4) guaranteed to be cheaper
5) just as strong of a work ethic
6) doesn't fumble nearly as much
7) a better fit overall for the Lions offense
8) never beat his kid(s)

seems like a no brainer to me

>canadians

>Also Ezekiel Elliott gets to talk to Emmitt Smith
like that matters when nobody can understand what the fuck that mushmouth Emmitt is saying ever

>Based Carr
>top tier offensive line
>Beast Mode rotating with Richard and Washington
>Patterson stretching the field vertically
>Jared Cook stretching the middle of the field
>allowing Cooper and Crabtree to get open
>mfw

Realistically, who can stop this offense?

>Patterson stretching the field vertically
spotted the casual

all that until carr hurts his pinkie again and connor cuck takes over again

maybe he means on the kickoffs

Except he played through the hand injury nigger.

they'll need to trade way more than 32

Mr. Charles hasn't seemed to show any interest in the organization though so that's why I haven't brought him up in the discussion.

That would be very intriguing though, but maybe he still has bad memories from Ford Field.

Yeah I feel like people don't realize he's basically only a return man.

Why the fuck do we need someone to stretch the field when we have Amari fucking Cooper.

What we need is a slot receiver more than anything.

>People still respond to the fucking leaf
literally worse than responding to trips

Considering the season Charles had the year after that happened, I'm sure he's over it

Yeah the dude is fast but doesn't really have a burst, it's like it takes him a good half minute to get to full speed. plus he can't run routes or catch. didn't you guys learn your lesson from DHB?

DE is more simple

Potentially

Yes.

That's why we drafted the best receiver available who was a blue chip and had no question marks.

Patterson is just here to return kicks. That's all.

You got it backwards breh, DE is simple but RB moreso

>mfw J.J. Nelson is a frequent kick returner but he's built like a starving bird skeleton wrapped in electrical tape

Literally all a DE has to do is contain the outside
A RB is not just "give me ball. I run with ball" you have to know which hole to run through, there's things like counter plays, you have to have the footwork down and receive the handoff, plus pass protection and route running.

Hey fellow 4channies I made an NFL meme subreddit we can all use as a home base for top of the line keks :)

This would be kino

>when your secondary and oline are garbage but everyone is mocking a QB to you in the first round because you wont sign cutler or romo yet.

Being toxins is suffer.

Did Ty Montgomery change his number?

>wanting int man or glass bones
you're right, must be rough

nope
88 senpai

It beats drafting any of this years QBs in the first round.

I wouldnt mind Mahomes in the 2cd or Kaaya in the 4th, but 1st is too high. Especially in a draft this loaded at CB.

>Literally all a DE has to do is contain the outside
I was about to call you a disgusting casual but then I noticed your flag

I love players with weird numbers. Devin Hester had one of the best

Where's that dude who was spamming Kirk Cousins in the thread the other day?

It was St Paddy's day here in NZ yesterday. Took this bird home last night and while I was fucking her kept saying "You like that?"

What did he mean by this?

fingol best gol

why lie online?

oh yeah that amazing performance against the chiefs, how could we even forget

>I-I had sex guys!!! Haha it was s-so fun and cool!! Kirk cousins!!!!!
This is sad bruh, even for you

Even ugly cunts can get laid on St paddys day friend. Go bar crawling tonight you'll thank me

Maybe not this ugly though

>IM NOT A VIRGIN GUYS! I SWEAR!!! ANYONE CAN GET LAID!!!!!!
The fact that you felt the need to brag to your internet friends is telling ;)

i kind of agree with the leaf, this is a little sad

So /nfl/ what do you think of the Marshawn Lynch buzz, yay or nay. That Raiders Offense would be a monster no doubt.

He's an Oakland native and used to spend a lot of time there doing charity work and stuff while with the Seahawks

I could definitely see it happening but he would have to be released or traded by the Seahawks apparently

How many years until the Lions go to the Super Bowl, boys?

Stafford, Prater, Jones, the new O-line, Abdullah, pic related...I'm thinking two or three years.

Jordan SchultzVerified account @Schultz_Report 2h2 hours ago

>Source: Marshawn Lynch met w/Pete Carroll+Schneider yesterday and asked to be released. Privately (w/friends) has been wearing #Raiders gear

If Malcolm Butler stays with the Pats 19-0 is a lock.

sam bradford

>Patriots are favored to repeat

He should sign with the Patriots instead desu

AFCW D lines and that's about it

Your secondary is still ass though.

>Richard Sherman to visit with the Patriots

>pats sign AD for the minimum and marshawn lynch to a 1 year deal after giving up a conditional 7th to the seahawks

Seahawks are not going to give away Lynch for free.

Rex Burkhead will rush for 1,000 yards next year.

>Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

>Jason Pierre-Paul signed a four-year deal that @JordanRaanan reports will pay him $62 million, including $40 million guaranteed.

why

why

the 3 rbs the pats have are better than both of those washed up has beens.

well maybe not marshawn but lord knows if he has anything left

When he signed that extension before 2015 got a lot of money guaranteed and when he first retired they never asked for him to give back a portion of the signing bonus as a gesture of goodwill

I could see them releasing him but I could also see them wanting compensation because of it

How would this make you feel?

>DE part of the worst run stopping defense in the organizations history
>Cap hit at 4-5 Million
>Talks shit about organization

Business wise it was a solid move. Football wise it doesn't hurt them at all since he was mediocre at best. If Scot fired him it would have been overlooked completely

Gay.

Too bad SNIDEr has run out of benefits of doubt.

I thought you were married?

the washington racial slurs are not a good football team

He's a pathological liar
I'm sure he told you he has a 7 figure salary and fucks 12 models a week too

and hes a ravens fan thats the worst part

what exactly did marquette king mean by this?

JFFM is probably more of a Giants fan than a Ravens fan

not much better honestly

He watches redzone more than anything

He's also a fan of two teams
I'm so disgusted by him

im disgusted by your forehead

Take the proxy off JFFM

draft needs to hurry up t b h

>Literally all a DE has to do is contain the outside
You are worse than Americans talking about soccer

>still over a month to go until the Draft

Ugh.