youtube.com/watch?v=e0FYqQpIlLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cool
What are you, fucking 12?

stop being pretentious aAAAAAAAAAAAA
what are you fucking 13 lol

>I'm sick of this autistic white kid's shit

lel

sexual harassment and disregard for privacy are so cool and trendy, right guys?

@747286972
Fag

u̶ǝ̶ʌ̶ǝ̶ ̶ʇ̶,̶u̶ɐ̶ɔ̶ ̶ʎ̶l̶l̶ɐ̶ɹ̶ǝ̶ʇ̶i̶l̶ ̶I̶

the girl later on said she wasnt offended and she didnt mind and he admitted his mistake

She didn't mind being asked if she liked being raped?

>and he admitted his mistake
Yea, nah, you're a faggot.

maybe some people arent fragile little snowflakes that fall apart at the mere mention of their sexual assualt and need some self serving fuckwit to use them for attention. did ian get consent from the girl for his faggot video. probably not.

she said she wasnt offended

no youre a faggot lol

we never win, face it. sometimes we own someone hard or get revenge, but real victory? come on man, why are you here?

>Defending 3rd world gooks
He's a fucking faggot

Ricegum isn't edgy or white and iDubbz isn't trendy or asian.

elaborate

Gay retard always wins

Whoever cares loses

sage
sage
sage
sage

iDubbbz take or leave, but I hope Ricegum gets hit by a truck of peace. Seriously. I hope someone human-centipedes his whole family starting with him and his mother.

>people find this shit entertaining
I see no hope

If you watch half of faze banks videos you see rice gum in the background randomly putting his phone up to his ear to look cool.

This cringy ass Asian kid needs a severe reality check.

T.some guy that got raped

if you have to ask, may i suggest you are a newfag? this is Sup Forums and it is what it is. nothing else. so you got 2 options. leave and get a life, or dont forget that you are here forever.

>edgy racist beta
Smart. Dont forget smart.

Nigger faggot > spoiled Asian brat

sounds like you got that victim complex homie

Wow you pretentious little shit.

You're either 12 or dumb as a fucking brick.

What is going on?

Not him but
What i noticed we don’t really any good news like the child Spider-Man/Elsa videoes I’ve seen threads on pol and b talk about it and find the actors and try to take action and put it in more of a spotlight but we’re more known for harassment and such

a faggot made a thread

(age=12)

look at the guy in the picture above. on the left, this is me, accepting my nature. maybe start reflecting on your own, rather then making false assumptions on an anonymous image board. pic related. its only for you.

rice fag got btfo after literally asking for it. OP is butthurt fanboy

No I mean ricenigger would never admit to any mistake.

Fuck off ugly chink

Ricecum is a faggot who got what he wanted. Get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0FYqQpIlLU
ching ching chong

>Admitted his mistake
>Did it multiple times
"haha sorry that was silly of me! Wont happen again!"
Yeah I'm sure it was a sincere apology

>Wasn't offended
>Dude has millions of dollars
Yeah sure she wasn't.
I'm sure she didn't just want a piece of his cash lmfao

That literally wasn't the point Ian was making
The fact he asked something so autistic was what he was making fun of

Cool
IG hip popular dope

Do you think you're deep or something by being as vague as possible? What exactly are you trying to convey with this message

yeeaaah you go check out the like dislike ratio's on cc and ricegum the bitches channels

Failed bait but made me respond 2/10

Literally kys if you think he's "cool"

what?

Both are cringy as fuck

But why make a "diss track" and not ask franku for help?

This boy in a band faggot is the worst

But it is a fragile topic and you should know how to handle it and that is by not asking: Did it feel good though? or How much time did it take?

Like the murder/passing away of someone of your family, you can ask; Hey how are you?... but should not say things like; yeah your mom was a bitch so who cares am right?

Look dude i'm not gonna sit here and look like a bitch

I'm Vietnamese and even I hate this gook. He is the worst kind of Asian American.

Mainstream cuck

Yeah your right, if only Hitler admitted his mistakes back in the day maybe the Jews woulda been ok with shit you know?

underage ban

Asian guy looks like cock-sucking faggot

>supreme
>designer
oh boi oh boi oh boi

>trying to @ people on Sup Forums

We got a newfag here on /b

ricecunt: Literally a fucking stole my mums cretid card and ran away when i was 13 and wasted money on shit no one cares about besides richfag cuckboys and hipsterfags
Idubs: anti-PC edgy memewizzard who roasts everything and everyone who is actually a %100 genuine faggot who needs to be shot in the Vegas shooting, That guy would have been a hero if he killed ricecunt and smosh YouTube would be so much more entertaining without those fucking scum.
Pic related: ricecunt content

why isnt supreme designer

Probably older than your bitch ass