Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Copypasta. Kill yourself faggot

Lmao nothing on b triggers me except this pasta

Good work op

Christ I'm a fat fuck but at least I can tell where my wrist ends and my hand begins.

kys richblob

What are you fuckin gay?

Why must you copypasta this botulism every damn day. No one cares about you're fatass club with a watch on it. You should eat a bullet to save us from you

this is the ugliest fucking hand I've ever seen

Should have spent the money on a gym membership instead fat fuck.

Omega > Rolex

Rolex is tacky shit.

Kekd

Looks like a fake Rolex.
Poor fag

I'll gladly wear my mechanical Wostok than being a shallow richfag like you.

Wow ur hand is fat. U must be a landwhale

You're not even trying

Gotrrrrrrem

i hope you didn't pay really money for that, it's fake as fuck

OK /b let's use this stale copypasta as a chance for enlightenment:
Rolex uses clockworks that are bought in Switzerland BY THE KILO. That's right, that shit is so worthless, they don't even charge per piece but by the kilo. Let that marinate for a second.
Now consider that all Rolex does is take a 1$ clockwork, maybe 10$ at most and put a lot of bling around it.
That's right, you pay all that money just for the bit of metal and bling bling around the actual clockwork.

Rolex, Breitling and the other similar "brands" are for fools and wannabes.
People with actual knowledge of what a good watch is would never buy a Rolex etc. for the asking price.
At 150$ this watch would be acceptable. At the asking price, it's for idiots who don't know better.

If I ever ran into you alone on the street I'd hit you on the head with a ballpeen hammer and steal your shit. Wearing an accessory worth more than $100 is just begging to get robbed.

my nama jeff