Are traps gay? I actually like traps but does liking traps make you gay?

Are traps gay? I actually like traps but does liking traps make you gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least bi.

1. Usually, but there are non-gay traps.
2. Yes.

Only gay if you want them to fuck you.

Fucking a male is identical to be fucked by a male. There is no any difference. Homosexuals are gay.

>Fucking a female is identical to be fucked by a female

It is exactly the same thing.

as long as you dont fuck/get fucked in the ass you are not faggot by definition
anime shit doesnt count...

Usually traps is a mostly bisexual fetish from what I've seen. So you are atleast bi. Maybe a full blown gay.

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

answer this OP
"are $3 dollar bills gay?"

Three dollar bills can't fuck you, so no they are not

Can someone tell me how he got from 70kg to 7.14kg?

He took gravity out. If you're familiar with how things weigh different amounts on certain planets it makes sense.

He explained it. w = mg Weight is equal to mass times gravity. Gravity on earth is 9.81mps. Use google. Mass is different from weight

>putting your penis in someone is the same as having a penis put in you
k

Yes, but that's what makes it better.

>Fucking a male is identical to be fucked by a male. T
I don't think you understand anatomy.

questioning if it makes you gay makes you gay. I love traps and want a threesome with my wife and one as does she and I couldnt give two fucks if someone thinks its gay. Im confident in my sexuality enough to know better.

He fucked it up!!! (Ex-physics teacher here!!)

Weight is in Newtons. Mass is in kilos. Always.

Habit is to not use newtons which is force, so people tend to use weight being the mass equivalent measured, not the measured force. For example on a scale a 70kg person would weigh approx 700N , be measured as approx 700N and the newton measurement then gets converted to as displayed mass equivalent.

Thus in a spaceship pulling 2g acceleration, your scale would show double your weight. Pulling 2g does not change your mass, just doubles the acceleration you feel.

Weight == force and may be displayed in Newtons or kilos of mass equivalent in earth gravity ( eg. WEIGHT of kg )

Mass == kg and NOTHING ELSE. it does not change even if you pull 40g.

For convenience I am omitting mass multiplication by the lorentz constant at relativistic speeds. It is outside of the scope of this example. :)P

op is a faggot?

I'm not retardet. I know how Newtons second law works. What I don't understand is how he started with a mass of 70kg (a unit of MASS) and endet up with 7.14kg (still a fucking unit of mass). And keep in mind he somehow did it with 9.81 meters per second, not 9.81 meters per second squared.
>Mass is different from weight
Yes it is but you don't seem to know the difference.

traps are feminine men the are still men and as such are still gay.

Not someone, but another male. If you fuck makes you are not more not less gay than him, it's completely identical.

We should correct him.
For sience!

> males

SCIENCE!!! not "sience" :(

DEUS VULT!!!!!

Assuming he didn't fuck up the volume of a dick we can find out that it actually has a mass of about 157g. And by deviding the mass of a dick by the mass of a average human we find out that a penis only makes up 0.224% of the entire body.
You can make of that what you will but traps are still gay.

liking traps is the fucking definition of gay. stop being a fag in denial

If you only like the primary sex characteristics such as genitalia, I wouldn't say that's exactly gay. If you like secondary sex characteristics such as muscles and the male shape that's pretty gay.

Technically they aren't and shouldn't be, as the goal of a trap is to make you believe it's a girl.
If your trap is good and does look totally like a girl, then it's not gay.

It's weird to admit it, but attraction isn't about sex, but more about gender: if you're an heterosexual man, you wouldn't fuck a "man with a vagina", but it's admissible to buttfuck a "woman with a dick". You don't care about the sex, but how the person looks like.

How does it feel to live in upside down world?

If you are heterosexual, you'll never fuck something with a dick. Only homosexuals will. Besides, masculine looking girls are ok in heterosexuality. Not desirable and considered ugly, but ok.

I didn't say masculine looking girl. I said man with a vagina.
Would you fuck schwarzenegger with a vagina?

>What's the definition of a trap?
It's a man, dressing up as a woman. Doesn't matter how feminine he is, it's a guy.

>Does liking traps make me gay?
Since traps are men, it makes you gay to like them if you're a man as well. There's nothing wrong about being gay, it's just how it is.
Ladies liking traps, though, is different. They're straight. Because, again, traps are men, and women liking men is being straight.

No matter how many excuses you make, or how much you want to be a special little snowflake like tumblrinas, as a man, liking traps is gay.
But again, there's nothing wrong with it. You have freedom of choice, no one can force you to like one thing or dislike another. I like martial arts but hate soccer for example. It's the same thing, but just in the sexual area.

So go on, my man, be gay and enjoy traps as much as you want.

There are some female powerlifters, who look much like schwarznegger. They still good.

ITT: closeted fags

Only gay if ya know they're traps

As a gay guy I find traps repulsive, plus most of them don't even look good. A lot of traps take estrogen which physically changes them into looking more feminine.

I would say bi

What I'm trying to say is that a, with a real good trap, you're not supposed to know it's a guy until the pant is down. And these traps tend to have sex with the pants still somehow on. They don't show anything else that their butt. So how could you know it's a guy? If in your head, it's a girl, and it look and feels and smell like a girl, is it gay?

If this turns you on you are a fag

I'll touch him before fucking; and women almost never start with anal.

The way they deal with that is the classical "No vagina until marriage".

I have a hypothesis, that some of them are completely straight, but dismorphomaniacs

If it has a penis then it is gay

You'll have a chance to touch it anyway.

Nowadays people have combined Traps/sissy/femboys/ladyboys together. If you really want the answer to this mystery, ask a gay guy if they would date any of the things mentioned above.

If they are post-ops with penis cut off, it still gay.

ITT: Gay Anons defend and explain how liking traps definitely isn't gay.

Gays are gay, any sort of them, including target audience

Not guaranteed.
One of the first girl I dated was really christian, and you're not even allowed to see it at all. That was butt/mouth only. (but since I dislike anal sex, I dumped her fast.)

> christian
A typical Muslim. They are animals anyway

What do you mean?

It was literal.

Well, literally, it doesn't make sense.

Fucking faggots in this thread.

So in space, traps arent gay?

As well as their religion.

Lmao the niggas into space traps

Shoe's mom said traps arent gay
so traps arent gay

yes