Matches you wish you were on Sup Forums for

May include matches that happened before Sup Forums was created.

>tfw didnt watch this game with Sup Forums because I had to work that night, resulting in me missing one of the best Sup Forums memes ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z-AHGs2CaCg?t=7m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he wasn't here for TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

At one point literally every active thread on the board was either being spammed with this or new spam threads were being made

The 2011/12 season was arguably the Sup Forums's peak

>DROGBAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7-1

Please someone have mercy on me a post some screenshots. Please

The magnitude of shitposting was so big that it was just impossible to frame it into a screencap.
All known shitposting barriers were breached and we entered a new era of shit.

>we entered a new era of shit.
Interesting way to put your election.

Post the right one, please.

Bump

Imagine if Sup Forums already existed back then.

2011/12 was also a MESSI MESSI MESSI season

he scored like 100 that year

yeah thats when we all knew it was all going to shit. fast forward to slow as fuck board with reddit tier generals

this and istanbul
imagine the shitposting

The game between England and USA in the 2010 WC

It was glorious

That time when Chelsea v Barcelona and there was 3 or 4 blatant refballs and drogba chimped out after the match

:^)

2010 WC was shit in football terms but goat on Sup Forums

fucking vuvuzelas

this
fucking 3 day old threads still up, it wasn't always like this

yeah, abidal getting a red for nothing was disgusting

Germany - Serbia in the 2010 WC.

Zidane's headbutt would have been pretty fun to witness here

>not watching 7-1 in pub with friends making fun of brazil together
>spending the match on Sup Forums instead
disgusting

>>>>>not watching the World Cup with your dad
Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.

>implying he isn't there too

nah, it was a shit season and a shit year for Sup Forums overall

>tfw was on Sup Forums for all of these moments

I really should get myself a life one of these days..

Your newfagness is showing.

TORRES TORRES TORRES was undoubtedly the best moment that has ever happened. The screencap of the catalog that day isn't posted nearly enough.

I actually missed Bayern vs Chelsea because I was at the pub

I miss decent car chaseb owls.

When the mods don't delete them, the change is usually over quick when the police bring out fucking armoured vehicles and SWAT gear

Few people will know this game, but I wish Sup Forums existed back in 1996 when my club beat AC milan to move on to the quarter finals in the champions league.

Would have been a great day of shitposting to be sure

Goals in decent resolution: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRLFk7Aj0Dc

Winning goal with norwegian commentary with shitty resolution: youtu.be/z-AHGs2CaCg?t=7m14s

Was it true that it was Australians responsible for USA vs Europe threads? I need screenshots of this pls

Euro 2004 final.