/cfb/ who let UT faggo make a thread edition

CNN is fake news

Fuck cfb news

thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=4kMZ23T9VHE

/kliff/ is based

Everyones gay but me

shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker

First for purging newfags and reinstating maps.

I only use 1 map

Bump for my good friend in Lubbock, even though you don't live in Lubbock.

Post the michigan championshit drought pasta

If we're going by the per capita rate of universities, I think North Carolina Wins with SEVEN.

>UNC
>Duke
>NC State
>East Carolina
>Wake Forest
>App State
>Charlotte

>my face when people don't actually think the team with the worst defense and a bottom 100 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the most average QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (most meh RB in the game who will be 100% 2nd string, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 200+YDs/2+TDs/2.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 60 TE at the least already going into this season, 150+YDs/1+TDs)
>Sean McKeon ( Makes good spaghetti )
>Amara Darboh (top 2000 WR, 57+YDs/0.3+TDs)
>Jabrill Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the below average players in football, ok measurables, alright upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the ok and most meh players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking long snapper in country)

>Best dinning hall rush in the B1G
>Best Nacho corp in the B1G
>Best secondary education in the country
>Top 5 Lunch-Line

Barring major diarrhea to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are making the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in possibly never

You can prove me wrong

Don't Cap it

FSU IS ELITE

at sucking dicks

We train our women good

do semenholes really think they'll beat bama because they barely avoided blowing a huge lead in the orange bowl to michigan due to michigan just being plain old michigan?

Na they think they will because they barely beat ole miss who barely lost to bama and will say "muh freshman qb" when bama has the same shit.

I asked a semenhole once what about your O-Line? Bama has a great defensive line all the time. What if you guys can't protect >muh francois and he just kept saying "well uhhh francois is tough" I don't think they understand how good Bama really is. Maybe it's because they lost to Clemson? I guess anyone can beat Bama now.

If there is any team i dont pick to get upset week 1 its bama.

Other teams, yeah. But they always come ready as fuck when other teams aren't...

Was it week 1 or week 2 Bama played USC? I remember people trying so hard to convince people USC would beat Bama and we all know how that went. And now they think they can beat Bama again because >muh darnold

It was their first game and they btfo the fuck out of them

I remember i won pickem first week because i called bama to btfo them , they did.

Almost everyone had it close, it wont be....

but i have more faith in Jimbo, but bama wins

Darnold seems like a QB who is tailor-made to give Saban's defense fits
>arm to make every throw
>he can beat tight coverage (Darnold threaded the needle through triple coverage for the tying TD at the end of the Rose Bowl, it was one of the most impressive passes I have ever seen a college QB make)
>outstanding mobility/evasiveness in the pocket
>fast enough to burn the defense if he has to scramble
I don't think he would have done it in week 1 making his first career start especially since their entire team was playing poorly in September but I would love to see a Bama/USC title game next season

Not to discount Darnold but PSU's defense isn't really good. They beasted and feasted on a weak stretch in their schedule, and an all or nothing offense to the Rose Bowl. How the fuck do you lose by 40 to Harmeme? I've only started hearing all this Darnold hype after the Rose Bowl tbqh.

Darnold had the best game of any QB who faced Washington's defense. That was on the road and they had an elite secondary.
>23/33 287 yards (70% 8.7 ypa) 2 TD 2 INT

>cbs has flowers as the 5th best QB draft prospect next year
>before hes even played 1 game under Charlie Strong
which franchise will he save lads?

>which franchise will he save
the Saskatchewan Roughriders

>t. delusional

bump for my good friend in lubbock, even though you not my friend and you dont live in lubbock

this thread needs some rankings

best map. cant believe w & j is on there

did someone say best maps?

that's how I know this nigga ain't shit