You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't brought a Russian bride

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't brought a Russian bride

I'm in the process of learning Russian now so she just won't leave me

Чтo-тo, блять, пpoигpaл. Taкoй хyйни yжe дaвнo нeт.

Women aren't worth paying money for.

Because they don't let us adopt anymore.

where should I have brought her? to a movie ?to dinner?

I'm spending all my money on vodka

Spending money on women in 2017.

Be warned she will turn into fat old lady in elderly

stop using google translate user san.

you can just buy another one, plus that's at least 20 solid years you can fuck out of her.

My wife is Russian. I met her in 2003 when I was in Moscow. Truthfully, you're better off going to the Ukrainian, Polish, or even Moldovian rout today. Way, way too much anti-Americanism in Russia today, and sadly, in Europe in general. My wife and I argue about politics all the time. It's mostly her who starts the arguments. I made the mistake of getting Russian TV and it's pure govt propaganda.

Because I am going to pump and dump so many come 2018 that I will no longer desire them.

I’m married?

because dont know honest website to find russian chick

you don't need a website like a dating agency. use social media. the marriage agency business has all but gone under in eastern europe.

because you can be sure she has a virus that will steal your banking details.

This guy is dead on. Russian girls are too high maintenance these days. Ukrainian are better, but stay away from the larger cities, they've been picked clean. The girls there are either gold diggers or visa hunters. Look at the smaller cities or better, girls from small towns or rural areas. They still believe that there is more to a man than the color of his credit card.

And most Russian girls no longer desire living in the US, sadly. Many buy into the nonsense that The US is dangerous place to live, where the cops beat up civilians all the time, and where mass shootings happen every week. It's the crap that Russian TV peddles.

hey op, i brought a Slovakian bride. Does it count?

Totally correct with respect to big cities. I didn't apply 10 years ago, but it does today. LOL, but my wife Guzel is from Yoshkar-Ola and when I met her in 2003 that was considered a small city. She got corrupted by moving to Moscow some years later I think. :p

i'm not white and only interested in latinas

not sure how to use facebook to find russian chicks. am in NY was thinking just go to brighton beach and try to meet girls on street.

lol isnt that sandra....

Middle age hits slavaboos harder than a Thai woman over 25

>dat beel when no one recognizes this 'hot russian girl'

did google search... Ok.Ru seems like legit social media in Russia

I recognized her a sandra, I've seen may a vid of her, in her "younger" years...

Finally.

Its Sandra, we all know who it is.

am 2 pour

>we all know who it is
Nope. I guarantee lurkers are googling her name right now.

>You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't brought a Russian bride

It's a scam, they'll rob you blind.

>Nope. I guarantee lurkers are googling her name right now.

Might do some good if they were using kazaa in the late 90's early 2000's heh

they probably just reverse image searched op's pic without knowing what they're getting into

Reverse image search didn’t give me anything:(

I really want to know what kind of lichen is growing on that tree

Married Ukrainian and also fucking Russians.
Literally uniting 2 countries at war.

I'm not a cheater, I'm a peace keeper.

more hot russian brides to be !

I don't want her to hack my emails.

I have wife already. She has distant roots in Russia though, like myself as well.

They won't take my discover card

>cops beating people indiscriminately
>mass shooting every week
>implying these things aren't happening
What rock u been under fuckstick?

>without knowing what they're getting into

is it bad to google sandra all of a sudden ?

have a friend who bought one through a russian bride service, somebody brought her to our country and they married really fast. Today they have two beautiful children and they seem to live very happy..

i consider it a success story..

tried to find a picture of her, shes a real hottie, but they keep her social media interaction to very low levels, no pics online.. only found pic of their kids

blyat

1: I'm only single just now, not a perma-virgin.
2: I have some self-respect and dignity.
3: have you ever seen Russian women over the age of 35? They transform overnight, from Hot Russian Girl #9, to Baba Yaga's Babushka, with no middle ground.
4: I'd actually like a partner who wants me, not my bank account, and who is a match in terms of my interests and activities.