Can we get a sex toy thread?

Can we get a sex toy thread?

First up, this "couples vibrator". I see this shit recommended everywhere. How the fuck am I supposed to put my dick inside my girl while this thing is inside her?

I don't understand how this thing works.

Lube

Wouldn't it be uncomfortably tight? And also just uncomfortable in general? How the fuck are you supposed to thrust with this thing chafing your dick?

...Lube

I get that, but what about the tightness? My girl hugs me pretty good, I can't imagine sticking anything else in her vag while I fuck it.

We've done anal with small butt plugs and even that almost made it impossible to get into her vag and it's not even the same hole.

>what about the tightness?
women give birth you know

Well lube is the answer. The back of the part the goes in her vag (not on her clit) has a valley in it.

Haha. I used to ship these from their US distribution hub. Things where popular as fuck.

There is always another hole...

I thought those were apple products for iphone.

The vibrator is tiny. Look for a picture with scale.

I got her a Lelo for her 16th birthday back when we were in highschool. Still fully functional and in perfect condition after 5 years

This works, seriously. I use it with my girlfriend multiple times a week.

>be me, 28
>dating purring sex kitten for 5 months
>mutual masturbation and all over perversion are constant
>potofgold.jpg
>place bets on pool game to what new toy we buy
> I win, we bought the wevibe
>use it in public twice a week
>fuck with it on more often than not

The base of it is really narrow so you can slide in. I have 7” and wide cock, feels great.

Tried it and it just didn't do anything for us. Waste of money

You can put your dick inside just fine, it feels weird though and I don't like it myself, my head catches on it a bit on the backstroke. Also it doesn't work for my missus so we still use wands.

Got one of pic related recently, it's a barrel of laughs and works way better than a Wevibe.

Dude, pussies stretch. My GF takes my cock and a pretty hefty dildo all the time. She loves being stretched...

>only 6"

>imblying it's sole purpose isn't to place 2 bullets hugging a clit

Can confirm - These things are the bomb.
I am a girthy 8.5 inches and my girlfriend is pretty tiny and it still makes her come withing a couple mins every time. Lube is your friend if you are having a tough time.
Shit is cash though - you can customize the vibration patterns and control it from your phone and shit. Even feels good on me since it vibrates on the outside and the inside (both separately controllable)

>implying there are no other ways besides using a dickstrap for insecure manlets.

There are plenty, tried many of them, found the Wevibe rubbish, vibrating cockrings are pretty rubbish too and wands are great but wands are way more of a hassle than that.

This thing has gotten my GF off more times than I can count. I love watching her play...

lube

its also not that big and girls stretch. im 7.5 inches and decently thick and can use this thing, although im not a big fan of it and neither is my girl.

Yeah, looks like she'd appreciate more cock.

unrealistic standards, not even the length sence bbc can be that long but thats just girtly impossible...

My girl could take that, no problem at all...

I got my girl one and it's painful for her to have it and my dick inside, hardly used it at all. Expensive paperweight in our case.

OP here. Can't believe my thread is still here.

This is what I'm worried about. I'm not huge but I'm above average, and my girl isn't the tightest but she is probably "above average" tightness too.

For reference my dick is 7" long and 5.5"-6" girth. She doesn't like more than 2 fingers in her and complains if I go too fast with insertion. she has to get used to it.

I like the idea of the toy but I can't imagine how it would work in real life and dont wanna waste my money on it. We use butt plugs (super tight), and have a vibrating wand that works OK but I'm always looking for something to spice things up

I own a couple of bad dragons and a ton of vibrators, never found a go-to toy though which I want to use over and over again. Guess I'm just not too sensitive.

I bought one of these (or one just like it) when I was younger and it just flat out doesn't work for average+ dicksize.

I've used one of these tons of time with an old gf. The part that goes in has a really smooth backing that's easy to slide past and technically presses up on the front part of her vagina to vibrate/stimulate gspot while your fucking her. This puts it out of the way while you're thrusting save for a slightly tighter fit on the way in, it also vibrates your cock which is pree coo. Would recommend

I'm not into measuring (although i've been said to be thicker than other men by some girls) but like you my girl doesn't like more than two fingers and complains with insertion like yours. My model was a Lelo one though which may be a bit thicker at the base.

If you are scared for the purchase, it probably isn't for you

We have a wand which is good and a cock ring with rabbit vibrator, which she likes.

Dildo my girlfriend pegs me with, prostate orgasms are out of this world

What is the best couples sex toy anons?

Tried/own:

Wand vibe
Metal anal butt plugs of all sorts, including tails
Hot/cold lubes
Menthol-like lube for clit sensitivity
Oil

There is only one brand of pure stainless steel fun. For me, it's gotta be Njoy wands and plugs.

qft

>fat dick

>must not use it much, cause my wife and i bought one and burned the motor out in a month

> plug vibe in, throw in a glass of water.
> drink water, vibe makes it thru kidneys and past bladder into dick.
> fuck girl with your amazing vibrating dick!
> you're like the x-men of sex. Shit will be cash!

Thank me later.

Wat