Hey user's, could you send some verbal abuse my way? The more horrible the better. Vocaroo is welcome...

Hey user's, could you send some verbal abuse my way? The more horrible the better. Vocaroo is welcome, nothing get's me more excited than user's screaming insults at me.

fuk u

You can do better dubs boy.

please?

FAGGOT

i get called that every day, it's kinda irrelevant considering what i do with the other privates.

Only if you post feet

Ok

m8 this is my fetish too.. I can't vacaroo but if you still want it i'll type

user? :s

please do

you would like that wouldnt you, you fucking weeb, you enjoy this abuse because you are fucked up, you cant even call yourself a fucking human being, you a piece of shit that doesnt deserve to live, an oxygen thief, a shitty parasite on society, bet you kiss girls faggot

How can someone enter an IMAGEboard and use emojis, god damn it..
This is stupid af

Yes, of course i would like that. But that about kissing girls was too much.

You're a stupid cunt user.What sort of deranged faggot likes being insulted. What the fuck is wrong with you. I don't want to see your feet idiot.

oh jeez I'm usually on the receiving side of this

:^)

She can't take Degurechaff's position.
Blasphemous cunt.

:^)

let it all out on me user, i'm sure you still got some left in you :)
i believe the artwork was made before youjo senki.

So? That's just blasphemous.

Don't smile you pathetic cunt, what sort of faggot likes this? There must be something wrong in your head, are you retarded? You're a worthless little bitch and you know it.

if only you could also virtually kick me in the stomach, that would make me even more excited.

I prefer getting my mouth spat in tbh

i love more physical pain combined with verbal abuse, one guy used to kick me around on the ground while yelling at me, he stopped when he realized how much i enjoyed it.

I play csgo and it takes a few games but eventually you can find someone who will do it willingly. It's a lot of fun. Some people come up with some really good insults.

man, maybe i will buy CS:GO, but i got equally good stuff on TF2. I play medic btw.

jeah go play csgo ranked or leauge of legends ranked games.

The low tier people will verbal abuse you. Even if you have done nothing wrong.

Come on Sup Forums, work your magic. Please?

Of course you do. Is it getting yelled at when you perform badly that does it for you?
I always buy the guys I like guns, and like.. talk cute until they shit talk me. That's the most fun.

Mostly yeah, i think it's because of my dad i'm this way, but any verbal abuse can work it's magic.

dumpin'

dump some hard verbal abuse on me... Please user, i beg you!

come on, this is the worst roasting i ever got.

sorry dude. It's 4:20
I'm going to sleep

Ty no nie wiem nie jak tam twoja szmaciura jebana, zrogowaciała niedźwiedzica co się kurwi pod mostem za wojaka i ją pijaną w taczce po osiedlu wozili i siada kurwa na butlę od vanisha. Wiesz o co mi chodzi. Mnie nie przegadasz bo mi spermę z pały zjadasz frajerze jebany, frajerska chmuro. Chuj ci na matkę i jebać ci starego~I am so fucking bored

i don't speak polish user.

You don't even have to. It's like lame playground insulting but dirty.

(Incoming Nuke)

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?No, how fucking dumb do you even have to be to even ask that shit? is it cause you're morally deprived or are you just looking for attention? You are a fucking plague upon society, nay YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT. Nothing to be compared to a dumb nigger because you are below that. Anything you say can't change that, even your gene fucking pool is a mess filled with cum degeneracy that your filthy little shit can't comprehend. Honestly go back into hiding with that disgusting mind of fucking shit that you call a brain, If it were up to me I would banned your ass and not even dare speak of you again.
You think this is a fucking joke?No, GTFO scum of society. You can't even level with me when it comes to politics, you god damn autistic jew faggot son of a bitch. BURN IN HELL
Not even the fucking internet can save you from this, you know it's the truth. Hiding behind some screen like the scared little bitch that you are. Commit suicide right now, I bet no one would miss your sorry ass.

You may seem smug and unaffected, but the sad truth is nobody actually pays any attention to you. You crave it like a son begging for forgiveness to his mom. A joke is something I wouldn't call you just yet but stupid is. Trying to get people to roast you is just plain idiotic, you get turned on by it you say? Sure you do, now take these words and shove them your cunt ass.

>shove them up your cunt ass

that felt really good user, would you guys gang up and beat me up in real life?

fucking retard

same person btw, and no I would pay someone else to do it for me. I get a headache just thinking of your very existence being here.

i would pay you

all them insults are so cringy omg.. also if u want real sht coming at you just post stupid stuff somewhere else on /b dont ask for it. you shouldnt even feel a slightest thing by all of them faggots postin to your sht, its all wishy washy yknow

i just have a good imagination user, these words alone don't mean much, but when my imagination kicks in, they hit hard. That's partly why i also asked for voocaroo, so i wouldn't have to grind my brain so hard.

yeah, andyou would enjoy it retard. We'd smack the shit out of you and impregnate your asshole, because that's what ugly chicks do, anal.

so what's your location? If it's all in check, we could arrange it even this weekend!

share your imagination about one of those cunts posts. just curious.

i imagine my old PE teacher just standing there kicking my weak body into submission, and screaming user's words into my ears, as i drool on the floor and reach peak excitement levels.