Rate me... honestly, brutally

rate me... honestly, brutally

body?

Trap

def not a bunny....

ummm what makes me def not a bunny :P im pretty enough

nice cock sucking lips

You look mad ugly with that piercing. Legit, like not even joking. With that thing, I would rather date a jew.

thats not you but i'd fuck everyday

Brutally honest, on looks, 8.1/10. I feel like you probably have a shitty personality though, which would deduct points.

I fucking love septum piercings on girls. Meh, to each their own.

8.1? She's an 8.1325 easily.

i honestly think i am a 10... i dont see a flaw, appearance wise. i have nice big lips, a cute little perfect nose, my arms are big but not too big, my forehead is a perfect size as well as my facial structure.. but thats just my opinion

Kinda look like a easy slut, I'd fuck you.

You're a dude/10

Body?

Tits or gtfo

im not a dude lol

Timestamp?

no timestamp fag

I think you're fat

TITS & Timestamp or GTFO

how am i fat?

Breeding machine/10

Needs dental/10

Fat hand = fat body

7/10

ya ;P so fat!

Show us your penis already user

>cut yourself/10

6/10 just off appearance. Teeth need to be fixed. Looks like your mouth is throwing up gang signs. Way too much makeup around your eyes. Looks like your bf beat your ass because of your shitty personality and I'm pretty sure judging by those hot dogs you have for fingers that you are a fat bitch.

fat but I still fuck you

There it is. Cutting. Fat.

You look pretty fit, but I'm calling BS until we get a timestamp. (And proof your not a trap)

this

fat hands/10

Go to /soc whore

tits+stamp or gtfo out of ten

this.

With a neck tattoo haha

would bang til my dick falls off/10

You've got very beautiful eyes and a sexy look

7.5/10
I would heartily defecate on your trotters and fuck your nostrils.

Blow job lips/10

Definitely wouldn't mind fucking your face

I would heartily defecate upon your trotters and have my way with your nostrils.

Looking for attention?
Give us some no make up shots or get the fuck out of here, you cunt.

Hey y'all thirsty ass desperate ma fuckers. there's no tits. There's no timestamp. Why on this ever loving planet Earth would y'all assume op is the girl and not some basement dweller?? Jesus Christ you kiddies are hopeless

Same as last time. Land whale/10

Who hurt you user? :/

Nose rings are disgusting. Lose the ring and 50 pounds and you could be alright.

I'd eat that booty like groceries
8/10

What booty? It could be real disappointing for all we know

without makeup for whoever asked.

"lose 50 pounds" .... LOL my body is just fine you over critical retards.. wonder what u all look like :P

>rate me... honestly, brutally

Cute! For a gross tranny.....

Then maybe you should show us

kys, faggot crippling shit, stop downloading your fat crush' photos and man up and tell her what you feel, you fucking scum

lol.. its me retard. im not fat dumb fuck

She is fat, and if you are OP you need a timestamp that's how it works here faggot.

7/10
I'd shit on your chest if I had nothing better to do.

this

would def face fuck

Your face is boring and your fingers are fat and stumpy as fuck. Chin is annoying, eyebrows are shit and you seem like a boring bitch

Humble too!

6.5, maybe 7. you're just deluded if you really think you are a 10. You're fat and not remarkable looking in any way. Just slightly above average looking.

8.5 you make me quite hard

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DEGENERATE WHORE. LOOK AT ALL THESE BETA WHITE KNIGHTS

You look like an abused child. A transexual male. A poor person. You look like you own an aggressive dog, have emotional problems, probably don't talk to your father and have at least one child. You post on b and have a horse cock fetish.

Fuck right off

3/10 but show tits anyway

i think its a trap. if not? ghetto trash lookin...brown skinned borderline retard. would take about 8 beers to even consider it and would prolly still rather fap. kys faggot.

Trap or not, I would destroy whatever holes you do have.

homosexual male / 10

>You look like you own an aggressive dog
hahaha, perfect

There are only two relevant ratings girl, fuckable and not. Most straight men would bone you without hesitation. Now be a nice girl and post some tits. You kind of remind me of this girl I banged.

I would give you 200$ for a bang 250$ if you would take it up the pooper you're about a 8

Tranny/10

really makes ya think

First thing to come in mindnis that trashy tattoo