To straight male anons, have you ever tasted your own cum? What did you think of it?

To straight male anons, have you ever tasted your own cum? What did you think of it?

Can't say I ever feasted on my own cum.

damn no but you know what user, this is one of the very few thing I won't regret not having done
when I'll be about to die

Tastes ok. Other peoples cum tastes better unless their diet is shitty.

Last night I came in my GF's pussy and she wanted me to go down on her afterwards. Nasty slimy mess, but she loved it. Worth it, I guess...

I've done it a couple times. Tastes ok actually. Don't understand what the deal is with people who spit it out.

I did last night.

My girl and I were messing around with a girl I picked up on campus yesterday. I had just cum in her pussy, my gf licked me from my balls up my shaft and across the girls clit then stuck her tongue in my mouth so I could taste what she tasted.

Over all I give the experience a 15/10

I keep saying I'm gonna try it, gotten as far as having cum in hand, hand up to mouth, and I can never go through with it.

Nope never will

yeah, i pulled my legs over my head so my dick was almost touching my mouth and came into my own mouth.

sounded like a good idea right up until i actually came, but it was too late to stop it.

tasted.. metallic almost

2/10 wouldn't do again

Just do it. It tastes pretty good.

Wannabe cuck here.I really want to taste it (or even better: the cum that a bull has planted inside my wife), but once I've cum my sexdrive dies and I am disgusted of myself.

post your wife

lol

I maybe a stupid wannabecuck, but I'm not stupid enough to post my wife on Sup Forums.

Cuck

>metallic?
You sure your not bleeding

I cucked myself? Um, ok...

Pre-Cum only. Also my cum smells kinda almost like Clorox Bleach, Not even kidding. Is that normal?

How do you even know what bleach tastes like

I said it SMELLS like it.

faggot with gfs xD lol

You're *

I have tasted it just to see what the big deal is (legs over head was the only way I could do it, never could try it from my hand, always lost the urge)
Smelled a little like bleach, but really doesn't have much of a taste, surprised at how warm it was.

That you did.

But aren't you interested in finding out now?

Yes. Yes you did!

Tastes weird. Did it a few times while sucking my own dick. Post-cum I deeply regretted doing it. But I kept doing it because sucking your own dick is an awesome experience.

Yes on a bet to see a friends tits
Is this gay or not

Hot for the second i did it

Regret afterwards
Still did it multiple times when i get horny

So I'm also the bull, right? I can get down with that...

Fucking retarded kike

retarded fucktard

Yes to get my friends daughter to do it. She wouldnt swallow after that unfortunately, but it was worth the try.

Yeah I eat my own cum all the time its much easier then getting off my ass to get a tissue

Lie on the bed and with the help of a wall position your pelvis above your face when you're about to cum. Some to a lot of spunk will end up in your mouth and there's no time for disgust as you're climaxing while the spunk is being deposited.

Wot

Don't act this retarded you retard

my bad

Your wife's the bull
Also post dick pls

Why the fuck would I post a pic of my dick?

Why wouldn't you? It's got testosterone, creatine, protien & all kinds of vitamins & minerals in it. I never beat off without gulping it down.

not on purpose. my ex jerked me off and it shot in my mouth, she thought it was the funniest thing ever

when i was 14 maybe? long time ago, remember that it tasted like sht. Also tried shit and piss sometime in my youth. wasn´t worth it. came in my wifes mouth last night, she lieked it. dafuq is with women?

Sorry my bad

Yea tasted great. You should just do it if you haven't. You will get disgusted and not want to do it as soon as you cum so its best to shove your hand in your face and lick it up as fast as possible .

you absolute fucking retard

>to do it as soon as you cum so its best to shove your hand in your face and lick it up as fast as possible .

You can't be serious.

How do you suck your own dick?

Green text

Well, it starts with putting your dick in your mouth and then take it from there...

never
sure as fuck not gonna eat anything that smells like bleach or came out of a dick

as far as I know, yes

R u me

Same here

You fucking retarde

I hated it the first time, but after a few times you begin to get used to it. Sometimes I hate it and other times I love it

I have back 2002 and I regretted it ever since.

I always eat my cum

This. A ready to burst dick in your face is fuel to keep going. I like tasting my own cum like this. Don't smoke, cut back on the caffeine, eat some pineapple...it all helps. My cum tastes great now. I'd be afraid to taste someone else's. The potential let down.

dumb fucking retard