The global age of consent should be 12 years old

The global age of consent should be 12 years old.

well at this point most places worth saving are already filled with disgusting arabs and shit who do it anyway, better reserve them younger for a decent race and future.

y

Are you asking why?

Reminder: Anti-pedos don't belong on this site because they aren't intelligent enough to practice moral relativism.

On topic now,

Why not. It worked in Roman times and in the Bible.

I think most health experts would agree it AoC should be around 15 years.

12 year olds are dumb as fuck

enjoy your endless court appearances for rape claims when you say you don't want to be their boyfriend anymore

>12 year olds are dumb as fuck
All females are.
>enjoy your endless court appearances for rape claims when you say you don't want to be their boyfriend anymore
Dead girls don't go to court. Nice reddit spacing, tourist faggot.

EDGY
D
G
Y

>huehue if I keep saying "reddit spacing" he'll think it's a thing and it'll be a meme

Moar

Newfag

reddit spacing

holy shit you are autistic

CITATION NEEDED

Have you ever fucked a 12yo user?
That cutesy clingy shit after you've popped them gets annoying fast.

She is a QT. Would take her to a soda shoppe and buy her a malt/10

reddit spacing is something that newfriends say
i'm sure if you persist it'll become a thing, like summerfag did when newfriends like you started using it in 2013

Blacks should be executed on sight.

The global age of consent should be 25

If you'd actually had sex with anyone under 18 you'd know why

More

what if it's dark

i support that

no different than some "grown up" women.

ON Sup Forums!?!?!
>redditor with no argument
>redditor with no argument
>redditor with no argument who got here after 2008 and still thinks he can talk back like a big boy

>they all type like niggers
People under the age of 25 are cancer.

If YOU had ever had sex at all you wouldn't speak so stupidly.

get a grip on your life old man, we are taking over and theres nothing you can do about it faggot

I'm sure you sound mature and "grown up" wanting to fiddle 12 year old children.

>trying this hard

you spelt '6' wrong

6 inches?

>redditors pretending this is a discussion instead of a superior TELLING them

>superior

more like soupy period
amirite

Why so you can get rejected by 12 year olds?

You are fucking retarded kike

fucking retard

>being this retarded

kys faggot

>retarded redittor pretending he's not a redditor himself

Reminder: Pedophiles belong on death row.

Are you fucking retarded?

You're retarded and you know it

Kids these days.

or you could just fuck children like a normal human being?

So many want to fuck younger girls and boys. Look at all the cub threads recently. Even furries want to. Pedophilia is on the rise and whatever that entails it will be interesting times.

Dubs confirmed you're retarded

>redditors pretending this is a discussion instead of a superior TELLING them

16. true high IQ answer. 16 is peak fertility and attractiveness, going by the data. Can't have it any lower, but setting the age past peak fertility is asinine.

>not intelligent enough to practice moral relativism
How poor were mommy and daddy, user? Tell us.

Dubs of irony.

Nothing to see here...

Just another fucking retard.

>Even furries want to
>Even
furries are sexually twisted already, of course they'd gravitate towards shit like pedophilia

>random retard pretending not to be a retard

Double zero dubs.
Hard to argue.

Bitch faggot retard

Reminder: If you are an adult and attracted to children under the age of 16, you are mentally ill and should seek help

You fucking retard.

me bad

Wow what a retard

>Just another fucking retard.
>doesn't know what ellipses are for

No

How many devices are you posting from, kid?

I can safely say I never been raped by either of my parents.

26 yo old fag here just passing by. Your bad at 4chins. Please just stop :)

Sorry bro

>People under the age of 25 are cancer
Said the 26 year old

Sorry man, my bad

When you're so retarded you grip your middle school english textbook while crying on an internet forum.

>but 4 real, sorry... my bad.

If i recall correctly peak fertility is about 19 years for women. and 35 for men

>How poor were mommy and daddy, user?
Stop being a nigger and answer questions when asked.

Sorry, my bad

>26 yo old fag here
Wow! You've been an actual adult for an entire year :D

Being sexually attracted to a teen is hebephilia and NORMAL it isn't even listed as a disorder.
Stop conflating pedophilia with wanting to fuck a nubile sexual creature just because you can't get laid by highschool girls.

>26
>actual adult
Sorry kid, that starts at 35.

We're not a kid, we are Anonymous, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us.

My bad lad

the global age of consent has no bearing on the lives of most itt since half the posts are clearly by the same desperate attention seeking virgin

Moral relativism in't what you think it is. Sure, morality depends on the particular selection pressures on any given population, but it's not "whatever man nothing matters", it's that it, in an empirical sense, depends on what works for the population's continued survival.

Setting humanistic ideals for our basis of morality, we can make then make assessments.

Oh sorry man

Why such an arbitrary figure? What makes 16 such a special age? Do they suddenly become 'true' adults as soon as the clock ticks over? Making such stupid limitations is just moral bandwaggoning. Give some actual valid reasons for that 16 figure or fuck off.

>implying the categorization of pedophilia as a disorder isn't hotly debated

>he didn't finish college and start a family until 35

Poor enough that I'm not even real and reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

The global age of consent is when she decides she wants sex. Do you actually believe people refrain from engaging in sex because the law says so?

LOL.

>all these people falling for one of the shittiest trolls I've seen in a long time.

16 is when girls start getting in control of their barrage of hormones making them want to jump on every swinging dick that walks by

jesus Christ they never tell you what kind of sex manic monsters girls turn into when they hit puberty

>thinks going to college and having a family makes you an adult
My 14 year old sister, her child and her genius 18 year old husband (has two PHDs) beg to differ.

You should know 35 is the age the line is drawn because of biology. This is fact and law and nature itself.

>but it's not "whatever man nothing matters"
Just because it's not (due to backwards thinking and uneducated populations) doesn't mean it can't be. I'm going to have to disagree with your assessment.

In more sexualized societies where kids are awre of the concept of sex at an early age they are more prone of wanting to experiment it, even before they are capable of fully understanding the implications.
Not saying I necessarily agree with the current age of consent, but "lol when she wants it" is not a good idea.

Why, it's not like you're ever going to be alone in a room with one outside of Habbo Hotel

>hotly debated
I wish it was just debated like anything else instead of fucking moral white knights stomping on any objectional discussion because if you support it in any way shape or form you must be a pedo yourself!

Hey, im just here for the sexy redhead

>I wish it was just debated like anything else
It is in academia. The discussion in places like this is many years behind.

Sounds like the best time to have sex is bnefore 16 to me.

citation needed

>look at this fake scenario I just invented because I know you're right :D
>it's natural for me to have lived with mommy and daddy until i turned 35 last year...

Why?