Behold what you tax dollars are going to. Oh and no white veterans allowed

Behold what you tax dollars are going to. Oh and no white veterans allowed

Feels good to know that my time served and comrades lost was all in support of funding taxpayer endorsed racism echo chambers...

This is some fucking bullshit! When I was in the fucking marine corp you know what never came up? FUCKING RACE! When I call someone a fucking retard. It was because they were fucking retarded. Not because the color of their fucking skin! FUCK!

Lmfao

>be me
>be white
>call bitch
>get asked "are you white?"
>say it doesn't matter I'm a veteran
>bitch says, "this class isn't for your kind."

Bump

Give her a call. This is comical.

Wondering if turbo tax has a "fund racism" option for this year.

Lol this is just going back to segregation. You know .. that thing they were fighting against.

What the actual fuck? Is this mandatory training, or is this veteran specific? I haven't seen this yet.

>which credit card offers white privledge points so I can rack them up to get out of my low end job and get the promotion that I recently lost out on because they had to reach a "minority quota" to abide by equal opportunity laws?
>do white privileged points go toward groceries and racial scholarships that I missed out on because I'm white?

This is a group offered to "veterans of color." Sorry, no group for white vets that are victims of racial oppression--constantly being told that they have white privilege and are racists. Not like having to tip toe around everyone except white people isn't oppressive or anything.

Wow fucking bump

I think it's some that you have to seek out.

Yeah it's not mandatory by any means. But it's a publically-funded racial echo chamber. No whites allowed pals

>bumping for /this is why people do mass shootings/

Even more of a reason to be pissed off about how it's being publicy funded.

I often find that in day to day life it tends to be black people who display micro-aggessions a lot more than any other race do, so...hmm.

Best way not to offend other poeple that way lol

>be me
>be black
>agree with white people that this is bull shit and useless
>serve with every race
>give zero shits about what color you are when you're posted up behind me guarding my back providing coverfire

Bump