Civil War breaks out between the Red and Blues. Pic a side and explain why your side would win

Civil War breaks out between the Red and Blues. Pic a side and explain why your side would win.

Red, they actually have guns

red, because the blue faggots would not be able to fight in a war

>Alaskan guard reserve
enjoy your war fags

blue are capable of googling info on how to win a war through deception and yiddish trickery

red won't be able to fight on scooters and without support of the blacks

Blue. Red is empty farmland.

Red. We got more people in the military and former military.

Reds own over 500 million guns and 120 billion rounds of ammo

Blue don't know which bathroom to use

We also have all your food.

people seem to not understand this. substantially more people live in the blue areas than the red.

Red is like impenetrable russia. Blue is easily barricaded cities. They would just wall up and cold war

Yes, more people, less weapons, less military training.

Yes because there going to build a wall with there soft hands quiker then we can drive there in trucks?

It's a stalemate. Or it's a nation wide suicide and we all die.

Red, because blue is full of fags and commies

this same thread every day

fuck you retard

Fuck off Ivan. Go worry about Russia and stop trying to further divide the US.

kekekekek

A mix of these tbh.
In threads like this people often forget that cities and the countryside may not like living with each other, but they absolutely can't survive without each other if either wants to sustain their population.
Farmers do produce food, but to do that, they need tools - if they don't have tools, the yields will be shit. Modern tools require all sorts of industries, trade and services to be present - and these things naturally happen wherever the cities are. It's also worth noting that post-Roman professional armies started with Swiss urban militias that later became mercenary companies of famous pikemen - other than the nobility, whose job and reason for existing was to train for war, it has always been craftsmen and white-collar people that had the free time to form citizen armies; rural locales, even with modern tools relieving much of the drudgery of farm work, simply don't have the population base/density to mobilize an army fast.
tl;dr
>I think that if a conflict like this happened, the city fags would overwhelm and curbstomp the peasants initially before the latter would have a chance to gather together, but run out of steam later on and starve (assuming they don't just enslave ruralfaggots at gunpoint after victories and make them grow their food, though this would be obviously inefficient).

Getting mad at the same thread being posted on Sup Forums everyday is like being mad the sun rose

Seems like you skip american history class, the county side has more solders, and more former soldiers. Hence why when they rebelled back when we still had the articles of confederation they won.

>farmers need tools
I can guarantee you most farmers could produce just fine without blue cities providing them tools. Not to mention most factories and industrial businesses probably want to be red but since you're implying they are in blue areas I'll just give you that. But farmers are generally smart enough to know how to do what they need to do without any help, except from maybe other farmers, and only if they really absolutely need it.
It's the people who buy their products that live in blue areas that would hurt them most, depriving them of income.

Take note places like NYC don't actually store enough food, most is actually stored in the red areas.

Blue.
Red has inadequate manpower to actually control the vast territory they believe they hold.

The red areas that are too large for the tiny red population to hold.

/thread

There's still next to no solders in those blue states. Civilizations in a war zone are just casualty.

OK what will everyone eat and where will it come from?

The bigger issue is that they have lack of training, weaponry, and officers. Basically anarchy vs actual marines.

Depends on what triggers the Civil War.

Socioeconomic breakdown will cause a lot of big city starvation and violence, favoring the reds.

Collectivist uprising that takes the initiative and mobilizes the urban populace favors the blues.

Authoritarian seizure of power and control of information favors neither side as the red areas will resist bitterly - though poorly organized - and the blue areas will have saboteurs.

Blue main millitary force would be
Organized crime,
and SWAT.

Red
Vets
Active military
Red necks

Well if we consider the population of red vs blue states. Red comes in at 181 mill, while blue weighs in at 140 mill. People can try and pull the "empty space" trick, but it's all smoke and mirrors. These numbers are rather generalized states that voted dem vs rep last election but its pretty safe to say that if war ever broke out between us, that red would win. Because of our "toxic masculinity" we would do nothing but slaughter. There isnt a fucking bernie bro in existence that would join up with the marines, as they typically see the lifestyle too violent, loud, and not safe. It's also been found that not being in the gym to get jacked tan and juicy as fuck could mean that you're a communist lol.
Republicans own guns. According to recent statistics there are around 110 guns per 100 people in the the us. If most of the left hates guns and would rather ban them, it would make sense that they don't have them. And I shit my pants in fear of how many republicans really do have. It would be a bloody war, but has everyone forgotten what made the first civil war so shitty? Its brothers vs brothers. It rips families apart, it would literally be the worst time for everyone and would rather avoid it. But don't beg for forgiveness when we have the hipsters on the chopping block. I don't want the war, but I'll fight. Also I live in a home with around 7 rifles, 10+ shotguns and 5 assortments of higher calliber pistols and revolvers. I want everyone to try their hardest and not be retarded by going to war.

WOW that's the best analysis yet.

>Red. We got more people in the military and former military.

Actually most of our food is imported from other countries or California. Most of what those red areas are growing is corn

THE REDS WILL WIN BECUASE THE BLUES CANT MEME

Blue because Silicon Valley will strike with AI controlled robots. Plus I’m not down with fucking my sister.

Yet it's not stored in the citys, after about a mouth the citys will be out of food. However if a lot of them die that'll help.

Blue. We have all the cities. Red fags do have way more guns so I'm not sure that we would win but I pick blue anyway because it's what's right.

This

Month try 5 days max - all grocery stores use JIT inventory which means what you see on the shelves it what they have in stock.

That

>less military training.
You been hearing about Chicago, nigga?
They been live fire training since birth, bitch.

That's cool and all, but the map says it's red.

People usually post this picture because they're literally to stupid to understand population density

Canada, Mexico and the rest of the world

You know all the red parts are poor as fuck tho

/thread

If it was legit red vs blue, red would launch nukes at Moscow. Russia would launch nukes at LA and NYC. Blue would surrender. Red would pay to rebuild Moscow with China's money and eventually default on the loan.

no it doesn't lol

Neither. Kim Jong Un would win while the amerifats are fighting against each other.

Do you know where Chicago is?

People usually consider high density population an asset in a time of war until they realize that the population is under educated violent minorities. These minorities never fare well in good times but when the food runs out....BAM The population bomb explodes and riots and looting erupt. The whites are then destroyed from within by the ghetto population. Meanwhile we RED's are sitting in the yard sipping our sweet tea and watching the wheat grow.

LLOL