instagram.com/p/BYKBcBGAwN4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy is so fucking edgy

in a good way desu

the xxxchallenge

wish it was real

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
saged you dumb faggot

lol last time i was on mu this nig had like 10 followers and it was a joke to shill him now he got 2 mil instagram followers. this world is so fucked hahaha

>How would this even get posted y'all are gullible

he set his phone to autopost

jej

Waht an egglord

one of his niggas was below him and posted it after

I hope this is his latest album cover or something.
would be dope

i think black people have reached full equality they can now match white people in cringe.

In the wake of Chester Bennington's actual suicide, this is pretty distasteful.

he is he future of rap

HANGED HIMSELF YOU ILLITERATE TWAT

Feel the rhythm with your hands
(Steal the rhythm while you can)
Cringeman

*hanged, dumbass

*Hang'd himself you dumbass

The absolute state of black people and rap music

Guess it's XXTENTACION now.

Oh fuck off stop acting like he mattered.

18+

ahaha

Why do all the greatest musicians suicide it's suck so much. They weren't made for earth

I hope melon man does a meme video about how much this guy sucks

Lmao fuck off you little faggot.

fuck off

Is this real?

X fans are white kids idiot

fuck this nigga ushered in a new era of rap and killed himself on social media before i even had the chance to do it myself

rap went from hard ass gangsta niggaz to guys with rainbow hair talking about how they understand the pain of being alive in a very short time.

I didn't give a shit before or after he killed himself, also doesn't make linkin park any better

Shame he didn't do it for real

*Heyngued himself you fucking asshole

>mfw its not real

wow man that's really cool for you

tell me more about your personal opinions

I don't think I'm cool for liking linkin park they've been ragged on for over a decade for their cheesy as fuck lyrics that are so bad they're quotable. I also don't think he's one of the greatest musicians ever considering how quickly everyone forgot

Ok but just IMAGINE if this was real
X would be an hero for his fans

Linkin park came out in the 2000s, it is 2017. You just look stupid right now saying everyone forgot them.

It's a symbolic hanging. The king of edge actually hanged himself so xxx symbolically hangs himself as a sort of passing of the edge torch.

in the end, he didn't even matter

Xx is the kind of guy who would kill himself irl for the aesthetic

damn......

>in the wake

So this is always distasteful? You do realize someone kills themselves basically every single day somewhere on the planet, right? You're either alright with it or you aren't, you don't get to pick special periods during which it's not acceptable to reference.

If this isn't real it's a pretty distasteful publicity stunt... If it is real, it's still stupid and doesn't make me sympathetic to this moron.

X is a terrible musician, piece of shit person, and clearly does have some sort of depressive issues... I kinda hope he did do it, save rap by an heroing and removing himself from the scene.

t. buttmad normalfags who are stuck in middle school
Grow the fuck up. nu-metal is a stain on music history.

hanging from a tree as it should be
once a nigger always a nigger

he liked a tweet after his "suicide"
he's alive
now i'm fuckin pissed

>instagram.com/p/BYKBcBGAwN4/
Does this mean the ablum is 10/10 now?

>Thinking it's real
Look at his last picture you mongs, it's clearly for his new album

That faggot was was worse than X is

this. picking and choosing which deaths are important always irks me a bit.

Nigga it was a month ago

Lol and dressing up like a fag and listening to indie is so much cooler. Try going out sometime instead of just hiding in your safe space wearing all that goofy shit.

>you don't listen to shitty nu-metal so you must listen to shitty indie
fucking lol

holy shit I thought your species died out years ago

Holy shit

he was pushed one step closer to the edge, and he just broke

This is what your generation thinks is cool

This is what your generation thinks is cool

Holy shit. Chris Cornell was 31 years old when Soundgarden got "big"? No wonder he wanted to die

damn...

this REALLY made me think

Whats that even supposed to prove? Youre just a queer with a tumblr trying to be edgy

Well THAT got my corduroy pants all twisted

OMFG the average black man would have no fucking idea who Chester Bennington was. At best they'd only know Linken Park as queer white boy music from 15 years ago.

I thought I succeeded quite well in being edgy :/

Do black people even kill themselves ever? Seriously.

jesus christ are you dumb

Yeah because the average black man is hard as fuck and doesn't know nothing bout no white man music

Yes actually, its just our culture has deigned itself as incredibly resistant and able to withstand negative forces of any sort when in reality we just repress emotion and submit to nihilism as a response. My cousin was telling me the other day how he almost killed himself back when he was selling drugs and shit.

Coincidentally we both went to the same high school as XXX albeit older classes.

he admitted he did it for a music video

You are seriously lame and boring

Rock on, dude!!

wow that pic is crazy you must be a badass to have it saved. even more creepy and disturbing than chester from linkin park :O

damn you said it better than i couldve

and what about homophobia and religion?

i don't get it

I don't even know where we are at with this discussion, but you have a wallet chain

lol you're an idiot. This is probably why cornell and chester killed themselves because the new generation is just so boring and all they do is sit on the computer and talk shit.

Sucide is a high iq thing. Blacks will never understand it

I respect your work user

Good post

When you draw a dead face, you use 2 x's instead of eyes

This just makes me so sad that he's gone by his own hand. I've been to that cemetery where he's buried at before. I read that he's right next to the statue of Johnny Ramone. I'll have to see it next time I go.

Posts like these are ironic right?

he's hanging at us...

no it's just a dumb little kid who doesn't realize the irony in him dressing the way he probably does or hanging out with the kids at school that he does and then making posts like these online

Thanks that was a great response.

No I mean I guess it happens but I never have heard of some black guy kill themself ever, maybe a football player but I couldn't think of one.

You are stupid.

>Capital STEEZ committed suicide in the late hours of December 23, 2012.[9][10] On the night of December 23, 2012, he made his way to the rooftop of the Cinematic Music Group headquarters in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, where he texted a few of his closest friends to tell them that he loved them, and at 8:59 p.m., posted a tweet saying, "The end."[11] He jumped off the rooftop of the Cinematic Music Group building later that night.[12][4]

what a tragedy

was part of it because he believed the 2012 world ending?

>world ending date was 21/12/12
>steez's suicide was 23/12/12

You sure cracked that case

That was december 21st you loser

Legitimately a huge loss for hip-hop. This guys production was only going to get better, I totally saw him being a more popular Knxwledge in the form of collabs he could have done.

Good thing shitty trap music filled the void.

steez suffered depression. he at one point was really big then lost massive amount of weight in a short amount of time.

This actually fucked me up. Steez could have changed the game. I'm 20 years old right now, he was a year younger than me when he died. Such a fucking waste, man.