I saved a life last night, b

I saved a life last night, b.
Still a little rustled by it though.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/wfla.com/2017/10/06/unknown-gunman-shoots-teenage-girl-at-spring-hill-apartment-complex/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well don't tease us, OP. What's the story?

Out of general rule, I really don't like posting my area on b or Sup Forums in general, but I'll post the story. Maybe some of you guys can help us find the guy

>i'm a hero
whoopdi fucking doo

Fair enough. Story will be fine. No need to share more than you're comfortable with.

google.com/amp/wfla.com/2017/10/06/unknown-gunman-shoots-teenage-girl-at-spring-hill-apartment-complex/amp/

green text that shit bruh

> be me
> smoking cigarette, going inside.
> hear gunshot (this one was real close)
> go back outside
> hysterical screams "oh god no please someone call the cops brianna please no"
> call 911, state emergency
> operator asks what the victim looks like
> tell operator I'm on my way to the scene

>I get to the scene which is about 5 feet away.
>Girl is bleeding all over the place. >Brother his hysterical and sobbing. >Operator asks me to define the victim. >18 year old white Caucasian girl black hair, with a gunshot wound.
>Operator asks me to find where the gunshot wound is.
>I asked the brother to help me pull back her hair from her face but it is too dark to see.
>I use my cell phone flashlight to shine a light on her face.
>Bullet hole entry above the lip under the nose through the gum line to the back of her head.
>The second phone light hits her eyes, she starts seizing up

>tell operator I'm on my way to the scene
>which is about 5 feet away
>define the victim

> oh fuck did i make her sieze, or was that from the shock.
> be calm.
> brother hands me a bloody cell phone
> begs me to call his mom
> phone has a lock on it password is 32615blahblahblah
> moms phone is off
> spectators start showing up "what happened omg what happened?" And "OMG SHE'S SEIZING PUT HER ON HER SIDE"
> I say no, but brother puts her on her side anyways.
> operator tells me 'don't hold her down or put her on her side"
> girl gurgles out "ghhkkmlnoooo pighk megggh uhhhcccp (no pick me up)
> "could you guys do us a favor and call the cops if you saw anyone running away? Otherwise give us some space and bring us some fucking towels.
> nosy rican comes back with towels
> tell brother to sit behind her and let her seize onto him
> cops are on the way

What part are ypu confused about? I didn't type this out beforehand, so I'm trying to be quick and thorough as possible

> in between keeping the operator imformed, calming the brother and sister, holding the sister's head up, and keeping the nosies out of of light, I'm drenched in blood.
> literally hoping that she doesn't have any stds in the back of my head.
> back of her head feels like crunchy pudding.
> lady officer with crossed eyes shows up. (It just stuck out to me so I'll put it in the story)
> she tells me to pull her legs out flat
> tells me to roll her on her side
> no seriously -"DON'T."
> officer looks at me side-eyed.
> i say "we don't know if it hit her spine.
> officer nods in agreement, tells me to hold her head still so she can see entry wound.
> I do.
> paramedics arrive (why are all emts such pissy, sniveling, little diva cucks?)
> cop tells me to clear the way for the emts.
> i do.
> find out niggerkid shot ex girlfriend
> find his info and facebook
> make statement
> kept awake all night.
> next day come to b

Dang

if true, nice job OP. proud of you.

give us the nigger kids info.

Ok

btw your friend is probably gonna fucking die. a headshot wound is hard to recover from.

I'm not looking for somebody to be proud of me, if it happened to my daughter or my wife, I'd want the same thing for them if i was not there. I'd want somebody to help them. I just want to find this fucking kid. I hate where I live, I hate the state I'm in, I hate that a motherfucking git kid can just shoot some girl because she hurt his feelings.

I know. Believe it or not though, by some weird twist of fate, the bullet missed her spinal cord. She's being operated on right now by neurosurgeon, and she's functional. She can barely talk, and she can barely move, but I really think she's going to be okay

Fb.com
christrian.fitzgerald

Shit man, that's rough. Hope she'll pull through. But I'm guessing months of therapy will be in her future.

we all fuck up sometimes.

I mean, not as bad as you usually, but it will pass

>florida
kek why am i not surprised. niggers man.

It's rough, but what's worse, is that everyone wants to be a spectator, everyone wants to be nosy, but if there's just a hint of danger for themselves, they don't want to help. It's not their problem. Why should they endanger themselves? 20 years ago the word respect means something entirely different than what it mutated into now. Now, 'respect' means don't call anybody out on their nigger shit because it's snitching, and you'll get retribution for calling someone out.

You'd be surprised, in Florida there's a law that makes all News public info, you don't hear about it anywhere else as much because it's not a law. They're not obligated to post everything that happens all fucked up in other states, so Florida is an easy target, and yes, we're right next to Georgia which is Nigger City, but if all the states made all of their fucked-up News public domain, then the whole US would look like Florida.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a misanthrope at heart. I hate everyone I'm around, I hate everyone I live next to, I hate everyone's views on social media, I hate everyone's opinions. But the basic rule of thumb, do what you want and leave others alone. Doesn't matter if I agree with you or not, as long as you're not personally attacking me or my family, be a nigger all you want.
But if someone got shot in the face for every time they hurt somebody else's feelings, I'd be dead by 9 years old. After a while, you learn how to grow up, you know how to realize that even though you don't respect other people's lives, you have to respect life in general

Well, it looks like this thread is dying down.
I'll update you guys in about a week if anybody cares or not, I really want to know if she's okay, so I'm going to visit her in the hospital.
To all the people with sympathy and words of encouragement, thank you.
To all the people doubting just trolling and trying to get a rise out of me, LOL-haha-so-much-edgy-fuck-you-too-JK-whatever-kthnx.
But guys, don't be a coward.
Even if you're doing something simple as just sitting by them making sure they're okay, or calm.
To help out another person do the right thing.
It's not hard, it doesn't cost you anything, doesn't even cost you any money.
And if it does, so what?
If something happened to somebody you actually cared about, and you weren't there, unless you're just pure retarded you're going to want somebody to help them out.
All I can say is just do the right thing, and maybe it'll come back to you in a different way.
Don't worry, I haven't turned the leaf, I'm not a better person, I still hate everyone around to me, including you niggers, but this was just wrong.
Nobody deserves this shit.
Not even you guys.
See you in a week, maybe.